An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1344468139' post='3019911']
When Rayvon isn't on, I finally have the keys to 1,000 nukes again. :awesome:
[/quote]
This is when all that wonderful growth is most at risk. Although to see a Dilber DoW once more would be pretty epic.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1344457328' post='3019877']
My biggest pet peeve. However, at 1.16:1, it's not [i]as[/i] impressive as your 1.59:1 -_-
[/quote]
I've heard of people keeping 1 CM around just to annoy nation auditors, wonder if that explains some of it.

Congrats, NSO! I don't think I've seen you this high in the alliance standings before.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1344476848' post='3019963']
So Kain's balls finally dropped? Oh what sorry read the subtitle wrong.

Congrats to NSO.
[/quote]

I assure you this is not the case.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1344520018' post='3020163']
I've heard of people keeping 1 CM around just to annoy nation auditors, wonder if that explains some of it.

Congrats, NSO! I don't think I've seen you this high in the alliance standings before.
[/quote]

I think it's also like one guy with 150, and a handful of others with a few.

We had 4m at one point.. That'll come next..

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1344520018' post='3020163']
[/quote]

I'm sure in our case bloodmindedness indeed has something to do with it. Also some will be left over from the recent rumble or waiting for the next brief round with MCXA, probably.

When will Kain's balls drop? Inquiring minds want to know.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1344485248' post='3020056']
You guys are way too quiet now.
[/quote]
For all the complaining people do about this place being boring, they sure don't show much support for alliances that actually do something, like NSO. Those alliances are then forced to quieten down in order to retain some strength, which in turn reinforces the lack of dynamism here, and locks more alliances into the follow the leader playstyle, waiting for the politically stronger alliances to make a move so they aren't left getting beaten down by themselves. Which to me seems like a pretty poor outcome for everyone, but then what do I know.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1344542417' post='3020224']
For all the complaining people do about this place being boring, they sure don't show much support for alliances that actually do something, like NSO. Those alliances are then forced to quieten down in order to retain some strength, which in turn reinforces the lack of dynamism here, and locks more alliances into the follow the leader playstyle, waiting for the politically stronger alliances to make a move so they aren't left getting beaten down by themselves. Which to me seems like a pretty poor outcome for everyone, but then what do I know.
[/quote]

Sadly, this is pretty much the truth. I could say more, but I'll refrain.