An Announcement from The Complaints and Grievances Union

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1341417875' post='3003416']
It's all joracys fault.
[/quote]
awwww poor Joracy, blame for all misfortunes since time immemorial.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1341440037' post='3003610']
You guys suck, accomplished nothing since MK left, nothing but spineless lackeys, Rush is old.

I think I covered all my bases.
[/quote]
kthxbai :D

Edited by Cataduanes

CnG is the single greatest thing to have happened to planet bob. For those of you who were, and still are, a part of it, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who will never experience it, I am truly sorry for you. With all my heart I love CnG. The most unified bloc on the world 4 years and running, congrats to everyone who has had a hand in making this the experience we have all grown to love.

o/ CnG!

Also, =LOST= was best CnG just sayin.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1341363051' post='3002930']
It's been so long since we formed in an effort to just get the impending rolling over with. No one expected us to be around this long...and yet here we are. I am glad I am a part of this again.
[/quote]
To be fair, the "we" you're talking about either don't exist anymore, or aren't actually in C&G. So they're not really in the "yet here we are" category.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341469573' post='3003842']
To be fair, the "we" you're talking about either don't exist anymore, or aren't actually in C&G. So they're not really in the "yet here we are" category.
[/quote]

To be fair, many of us still are here and have never left, the names have just changed.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1341469041' post='3003836']
CnG is the single greatest thing to have happened to planet bob. For those of you who were, and still are, a part of it, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who will never experience it, I am truly sorry for you. With all my heart I love CnG. The most unified bloc on the world 4 years and running, congrats to everyone who has had a hand in making this the experience we have all grown to love.

o/ CnG!

Also, =LOST= was best CnG just sayin.
[/quote]
The Initative was better.

[quote name='Wyrmon' timestamp='1341508748' post='3004020']
To be fair, many of us still are here and have never left, the names have just changed.
[/quote]

I've been here since the beginning. Many in TLR have been here since the beginning. We are The Last Remnants of the beginning of C&G.