The Network Thirsts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First you ignore your treaty with them last war, then you attack them this war. I'm happy to see that ODN still is the same alliance, congratulations.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340512150' post='2994166']
ODN fighting alongside IRON and TOP. Now here's a sight.
[/quote]

Don't act like your are surprised, we all know that ODN do as they are told to, without questions.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340522883' post='2994290']
First you ignore your treaty with them last war, then you attack them this war. I'm happy to see that ODN still is the same alliance, congratulations.

[/quote]
Yes, because we had agreeded with MK beforehand that we would stay out... Oh wait, I don't think that happened, and Sparta attacked an MD ally of ours while holding no treaty with us. Of course we are not allowed to hit them.

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1340527153' post='2994309']
Yes, because we had agreeded with MK beforehand that we would stay out... Oh wait, I don't think that happened, and Sparta attacked an MD ally of ours while holding no treaty with us. Of course we are not allowed to hit them.
[/quote]
look son, 4 years ago you didn't follow your polaris treaty and 5 years ago you balked on gda (or whatever) so don't you tell d34th what's what.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340534161' post='2994345']
look son, 4 years ago you didn't follow your polaris treaty and 5 years ago you balked on gda (or whatever) so don't you tell d34th what's what.
[/quote]

You properly forgot to mention that last war they also not honored a treaty too, so as you can see ODN is still the same alliance.

Don't act like your are surprised, we all know that ODN do as they are told to, without questions.
[/quote]
Attn everyone this man is a genius.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1340512615' post='2994177']
Too many people are angsty - don't forget to have fun.

The amusing thing is that you've given the very worst of Sparta (in Silent Spectre) a home in ODN. Let us all know how that works out, please.
[/quote]

ODN you poor souls. :(

[quote name='the damned' timestamp='1340548318' post='2994434']
Couldn't wait one war to show your true colors. Oh well, welcome to the dance.
[/quote]

Why would we ever wait to show everyone how great orange is?

Lets have some fun o/

[/quote]

The long-time poster child of terrible Polaris posting is scoffing at ODN over notions of shifting sides and whatnot. I find the irony here so thick I'm going to need a stronger spoon to scoop it out.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1340551893' post='2994457']
The long-time poster child of terrible Polaris posting is scoffing at ODN over notions of shifting sides and whatnot. I find the irony here so thick I'm going to need a stronger spoon to scoop it out.
[/quote]

I don't think you understand what irony means, also aren't you who while leader of some alliance promised to defend an ally just to abandon them? :rolleyes:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340540229' post='2994375']
You properly forgot to mention that last war they also not honored a treaty too, so as you can see ODN is still the same alliance.
[/quote]

Please tell me what word from the following sentence you don't understand so then i will explain it to you. If you have difficulty into understanding logic, tell me that too and i will gladly explain:

"sparta attacked an ally of ours without us agreeing. we were forced to do what we did"