The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Thanks for the update, always love it when people do it. Makes me feel less guilty about loving this thread, but never wanting to update it myself.

You guys happy with the lead....or do u guys need more of a lead, before we resume normal growth again ?

OK, as much as I'd like to say TOOL-shakes were responsible for today's gain, they weren't. That is a huge gain. Leftovers from DefCon or something? *goes to check*

EDIT: If application forums are anything to go by, then we only just now gained two more old DefCon nations who apparently sum up to .44 score.

Yeah, leftover defconers gave us a push.

Once again, awesome work by DE. Is that more than a point over the last 2 days? Also, nicely done by NPO as well.

NPO had one 128k nation join... 128k nations join NpO too please!

Not until you learn to appreciate a real football team. Like one that dresses in all red, and will beat you at home on March 14.

XD

You guys happy with the lead....or do u guys need more of a lead, before we resume normal growth again ?
If you could hold still until were another .75 ahead that would be great ;)

AS took the words right out of my mouth. I mean, THAT is exactly what I was going to say.