The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Weekly Update: 29 November 2008 to 6 December 2008

*snip*

These longer duration stats are much more interesting than the daily stats; the daily stats undergo wide daily fluctuations and really don't tell us anything about the race. Week and month stats show large trend lines which are always very interesting to look at. I think it's interesting Fark managed to not change at all in a whole week too...

Wait, if he was, would GR die by your hand?

Nah, I'm 62k NS, GR is like 3m NS, I actually can do math...

But all that's enough trolling, to put it simply Sayton was my friend, Sayton made a stupid decision and was deleted for it, I expect him to be respected in his death (IC death of course). I will not allow you disrespect my friend who is no longer here to protect his own name. I expressed sadness over a fallen friend in reference to MCXA's loss in the Sanction Race, then the lot of you trolled me for it, and flamed his memory. You should all be ashamed.

Friends > Infra

Friends > Trolls

While I'm sure losing that 145k or whatever is a big stat loss, look on the bright side. You lost Sayton :)

congrats on losing Sayton

im sure you will make up the 145k in time but that is cheap compared to what you and all of planet bob has gained .( a Sayton Free world )

So your the leader too...? No matter, scum are the same rather leading or following so it's hard to tell from a distance.

With leadership like this I must wonder how long Greenland Republic will last in the sanction Race?

Dude, please be professional. You're harming your own alliance.

I expect him to be respected in his death (IC death of course). I will not allow you disrespect my friend who is no longer here to protect his own name.

I believe what people were getting at is that they feel respect should be earned, and that Sayton did nothing to earn any semblance of respect from the community at large.

I believe what people were getting at is that they feel respect should be earned, and that Sayton did nothing to earn any semblance of respect from the community at large.

This is the correct assessment. I never saw Sayton do anything to earn respect.

Regardless, I'm glad to see the long range stats. I'm thrilled with what Polaris has done given the restrictions.

So your the leader too...? No matter, scum are the same rather leading or following so it's hard to tell from a distance.

With leadership like this I must wonder how long Greenland Republic will last in the sanction Race?

Hello, how are you today?

Also, I like the weekly update summaries.

1 New Pacific Order: 75.73 --> 77.03 (+1.30)

2 Independent Republic of Orange Nations: 67.09 --> 67.89 (+0.80)

3 Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 48.99 --> 49.97 (+0.98)

4 Mostly Harmless Alliance: 39.32 --> 40.55 (+1.23)

Biggest Gainer

New Pacific Order: +1.30

:mad: Pacifica

None: 71.70

And all with less than 4m AS. The members really do count. Petition that None be sanctioned? :P

EDIT:

Scorewise, None is the second largest (non)alliance in the game. I don't think we can exclude such a powerful (non)alliance. :v:

Dang, you.

Edited by Supri