• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1339781443' post='2984972']
Deinos did it first.
[/quote]

I agree with the panda. It's kind of not funny anymore when it's done for the third time(as far as I know, could be more by now?). But good for you!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339782227' post='2984995']
Do you ever feel bad that you helped NoR and Umbrella who would later turn on your friends in FARK?
[/quote]

When did FAN help NoR and Umbrella?

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1339789834' post='2985100']
There was this thing they call DH/NPO...
[/quote]

was that FAN helping DH or DH helping FAN? Cause when the word helping is used, it is usually about one alliance who wants to roll a certain target and their ally who doesn't necesarilly wants to roll that target but who will join the war because of their ally.
The "doesn't necesarilly wants to roll that target"-part doesn't go for FAN. I would say that it was DH helping FAN as FAN wanted to roll NPO for a way longer time but couldn't do it without the help of DH.
You can call it a joint venture at most, but saying that it was FAN helping out DH is !@#$%^&*

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339782227' post='2984995']
Do you ever feel bad that you helped NoR and Umbrella who would later turn on your friends in FARK?
[/quote]

Turn on Fark?

Fark was the one that went on a crusade after NoR long before NoR hit them in the last war and you know what happened between Umbrella and Fark. So it's not like either of these alliances were obligated to steer clear of Fark because of FAN.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339790516' post='2985106']
Good lord FAN, I think we get the same reactions whenever we make a post :P
[/quote]

Stop saying "we" in posts, I have to look at your profile every time to make sure you're still in the alliance I think you're in.

@FAN

Cool story.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1339786976' post='2985084']
Oh...well... gee whiz...I am so ashamed.

[img]http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/sniper/sn66/tci_m89.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

What is this barbarism. Looks like the action from an M14 placed into some godawful bullpup stock.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1339790112' post='2985102']
Stopped being original, the fact that your alliance did it in an entirely different topic is kinda sad.
[/quote]

Oh I made you sad? How awful of me.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339790516' post='2985106']
Good lord FAN, I think we get the same reactions whenever we make a post :P
[/quote]

Perhaps but we do it on purpose. :ehm:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339791837' post='2985132']
You created a meme NPO!

Hello Princess Doomee ;)
[/quote]

Hai 2 u 2. :blush:

[img]http://widescreenwallpapers.org/wallpapers/preview/p/i/pistol-3-wallpapers.jpg[/img]

Edited by Princess Doomee

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1339794357' post='2985169']
What is this barbarism. Looks like the action from an M14 placed into some godawful bullpup stock.
[/quote]

Good God man!!! Look closer and do some research before you spout such heresy!!!!!

[img]http://www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/p_aeg_m14.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1339794973' post='2985180']
Good God man!!! Look closer and do some research before you spout such heresy!!!!!

[img]http://www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/p_aeg_m14.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
tei 89sr is a modded m14, also Hi Jack.

[img]http://reelgoddess.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/army-of-darkness-boomstick.jpg[/img]

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?" [i]- FAN Member "Ash" realises that dispite all their technology the local Umbrella crowd was still in desperate need of some high level firearms education.
[/i]
[b]o/ FAN![/b] :war: