CN Grande Give

Alterego

This BS war has gone on long enough while everyone else watches on. People cant aid while this war of annihilation continues without it being a DoW but people can pledge aid for after the war. By pledging to help rebuild Mongols & Kaskus after this war you can show Mongols & Kaskus there is a future for them on Bob while showing PB & DH the middle finger for this act of total aggression the likes of which we haven't seen in a couple of years.

Make a pledge and when they get peace send it in your own time.

I'll get the ball rolling and pledge [size="4"]$54m[/size]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this wholeheartedly and will ask my membership who are above tech dealing range to pledge. I'll pledge 200 tech, though if anyone is able to rebuild to 3999.99 after.

I hope the give is as Grande as this burrito:

[img]http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/blue-iguana-restaurant-burrito-grande.jpg[/img]

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334355202' post='2952494']
I support this wholeheartedly and will ask my membership who are above tech dealing range to pledge. I'll pledge 200 tech, though if anyone is able to rebuild to 3999.99 after.

I hope the give is as Grande as this burrito:

[img]http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/blue-iguana-restaurant-burrito-grande.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

That actually makes me pretty hungry.

I wouldn't get too encouraged. Kaskus seems to indicate they don't want to meet the terms demanded by Pandora's Box and are therefore subject to eternal war. So I guess if you ever give them a dime that'd be pretty solid CB.

Man, if only I knew donations were going to happen.... About a week ago I was going to offer my services to which ever side of the conflict offered me the most money. I bet I would've pulled at least 9 mil or so. :v:

Damn, shoulda done it, too.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334367038' post='2952671']
I wouldn't get too encouraged. Kaskus seems to indicate they don't want to meet the terms demanded by Pandora's Box and are therefore subject to eternal war. So I guess if you ever give them a dime that'd be pretty solid CB.
[/quote]

Isn't that the point?

[/quote]
Surely if they won't come to terms PB must give them white peace, ala the FAN supporters line of reasoning?

[/quote]

I guess archons[i] no more eternal wars[/i] is gone out the window along with all the bs statements made during the karma war.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334394660' post='2953028']
If you think anything Archon ever said in a big speech really meant anything, you are sorely mistaken. It's called playing to the crowd.
[/quote]

Its good their most senior people are now on record of what can and cant be done to them when the situation is not in their favour any longer. EZI & eternal war has returned courtesy of Mushroom Kingdom.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334395067' post='2953034']
No, it's just that they can do it, but no one else can. It'd be good if it was consistent, but it's not.
[/quote]

now they have said they are officially pursuing a policy of eternal war and will wage war on anyone who ever tries to help them. coming out here like that is designed to scare people off pledging money. by saying they are never getting peace so pledging money for their future is pointless because they have no future and any money that [u]ever [/u]goes to them is a DoW with that persons alliance they are attempting to do what was done in the old days and bully the rest of the free world.

pledge your money now, show MK you dont give a %$*& about their threats and will not bow down to them. show Mongols & Kaskus they do have a future here. free peoples of the world, unite!

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334367175' post='2952674']
Yes, because the last few "eternal wars" were so successful. NoV-LSF and 1V-FAN.
[/quote]

except they weren't waged at !@#$ alliances.
Kaskus landed themselves in this whole affair, wasn't too long ago when kaskus was actually fighting mongols in the whole BTA affair, although it was one actual war. Stupidity was bound to happen again when it came to Mongols and so it did.....

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1334401876' post='2953069']
except they weren't waged at !@#$ alliances.
Kaskus landed themselves in this whole affair, wasn't too long ago when kaskus was actually fighting mongols in the whole BTA affair, although it was one actual war. Stupidity was bound to happen again when it came to Mongols and so it did.....
[/quote]

Sure, its not your fault you sentenced them to eternal war and openly threatened any alliance that attempts to help them ever again. Its their fault you decided to commit these crimes. There simply was not a single option other option open to the two massive blocs PB & DH except eternal war and an open threat to the rest of the world so goons could get a couple of million for a war they started. Oh wait, you could have told goons to stop acting like a bunch of idiots & peace out without reps. Thats the problem with common sense its not that common, especially when goons are involved.

Edited by Alterego

[/quote]

Eternal war is so 2008. I really dont think you want to go there now.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1334409184' post='2953101']
Where exactly did MK say "they are officially pursuing a policy of eternal war and will wage war on anyone who ever tries to help them"?
[/quote]

a retired prince is not some noob. a "retired" archon gets wheeled out every time mk mess up. when ex mk gov publicly states their position it is the mk position. Im surprised he hasnt shown up yet such is the size of this MK led &#$@ up.

Edited by Alterego