Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations - Regnum Invictorum Announcement

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334151684' post='2951065']
I can't say what's worse for who, signing with Invicta or signing with CSN.
[/quote]

You have no idea how much you just made my day bro.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1334157411' post='2951094']
You gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I'm sure as with GOD-MCXA this relationship has been budding for years and this is just the culmination. Congrats at any rate.
[/quote]

It's a PIAT. Why would that echo years of friendship? You know as well as I do what a PIAT generally means. Stepping stones and growing points. 6,7 months+ gets two alliances who had nothing to do with each other a PIAT. A sign of respect, friendship and a slow but steady foundational relationship. Yes, God help us for actually having a cemented relationship before signing a treaty. I don't know about you, but I'd say getting to know people before hand just may... be... worth it.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1334139499' post='2951041']
I wish both of you best of luck and hope you upgrade it to MDoAP before the next global war.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1334148228' post='2951057']
I echo this sentiment.
[/quote]

Hey I'm hoping that too! What a coincidence.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334151684' post='2951065']
I can't say what's worse for who, signing with Invicta or signing with CSN.
[/quote]

You not knowing something? That's a first.

Wait a second, no it's not...

[i][color="#FF0000"]Imperial Sparta[/color][/i]

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1334170121' post='2951130']
I love it when they play hard to get.
[/quote]

I don't man. There's too much of that in politics. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QkS5B.jpg[/img]

ooc: Too much tsuntsun and not enough deredere

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1334213656' post='2951408']
I'm inclined to say that it's both.
[/quote]

um isn't your MDoAP/bloc partner getting it's $*& handed to them by a 20 man AA atm? with bloc support?
Let's not throw stones and talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1334215767' post='2951416']
um isn't your MDoAP/bloc partner getting it's $*& handed to them by a 20 man AA atm? with bloc support?
[/quote]

And me saying Kaskus & GOONS should peace makes CSN look bad O.o? Liz Liz Liz what am i going to do with you. Hypocrisy is not cool my love

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1334227757' post='2951437']
And me saying Kaskus & GOONS should peace makes CSN look bad O.o? Liz Liz Liz what am i going to do with you. Hypocrisy is not cool my love
[/quote]

No keno, things like you entering private peace talks for Kaskus on our behalf with PB without telling anyone do.

But when we're getting off topic with moronic details.

Congrats all around.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1334262195' post='2951567']
Enjoy first base, I know you are both looking for the home run. Sorry its a game I can't attend.

PS: What Liz no more hellos :(
[/quote]

If you need a ride to the game, let Lenny know, he's in charge of war pooling though his driving is a bit scary.
;p

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1334262918' post='2951571']
If you need a ride to the game, let Lenny know, he's in charge of war pooling though his driving is a bit scary.
;p
[/quote]

lol

I don't know if I can accept that ride. Never know what pillow talk follows :) /wink

Edited by Brehon

[/quote]
No they aren't.

Also worth mentioning that you surrendered to said alliance after a day of fighting.

[/quote]
No they aren't.

Also worth mentioning that you surrendered to said alliance after a day of fighting.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1334279007' post='2951704']
No they aren't.

[/quote]

Yes, please recant the tale of the time you attacked the openly neutral alliances of TTK CRAP and added in CSN for giggles with no CB. The same attack that two of the three who hit us admitted was a mistake. Yeah, you're such a bad *%$.
We did what was collectively best for all involved allies. (And still fought for weeks after that.)
Not sure what your trying to prove other than we care about our allies and respect them enough to do what's best for everyone, but thanks for pointing it out.
Maybe one day you too will be as admirable.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1334283868' post='2951740']
Yes, please recant the tale of the time you attacked the openly neutral alliances of TTK CRAP and added in CSN for giggles with no CB. The same attack that two of the three who hit us admitted was a mistake. Yeah, you're such a bad *%$.
We did what was collectively best for all involved allies. (And still fought for weeks after that.)
Not sure what your trying to prove other than we care about our allies and respect them enough to do what's best for everyone, but thanks for pointing it out.
Maybe one day you too will be as admirable.
[/quote]
How did CSN peacing out help TTK and CRAP peace out? NPL was also part of that preempt and didn't peace out.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1334285598' post='2951746']
How did CSN peacing out help TTK and CRAP peace out? NPL was also part of that preempt and didn't peace out.
[/quote]

If memory serves correctly, TTK and CRAP refused to peace out unless CSN was also peaced out. Don't quote me on that, though, as I was fairly inactive due to poor 'communications'.

(OOC: Poor internet in BDA)