CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be contesting Ford's claims to ohio, illinois and indiana due to the fact that I feel he's at the limit for his in-game land and due to the current conflict. Honestly its more for the first but obviously with the conflict going on I'm not going to be willing (IC) to hand over land to an enemy.

[quote name='MostGloriousLeader' timestamp='1338876858' post='2977345']
I'm going to be contesting Ford's claims to ohio, illinois and indiana due to the fact that I feel he's at the limit for his in-game land and due to the current conflict. Honestly its more for the first but obviously with the conflict going on I'm not going to be willing (IC) to hand over land to an enemy.
[/quote]

The SoI is only for your first land claim, you can have as much land as you want if you gain it through RP. Which he did.

Ok, I didn't realize that west virginia wanted pretty much all of the former Midwest Republic (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota). If that's the case I'm contesting it as I wasn't really informed as to this request and the fact that my troops are more or less the only ones administrating that area other than jed that I know of (I'm pretty sure texas left). It may be labeled the American Protectorate but since my guys are on the ground I'm pretty sure I have to clear off on claims.

[quote name='MostGloriousLeader' timestamp='1338956787' post='2978117']
Ok, I didn't realize that west virginia wanted pretty much all of the former Midwest Republic (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota). If that's the case I'm contesting it as I wasn't really informed as to this request and the fact that my troops are more or less the only ones administrating that area other than jed that I know of (I'm pretty sure texas left). It may be labeled the American Protectorate but since my guys are on the ground I'm pretty sure I have to clear off on claims.
[/quote]

I never RPed my troops leaving but for RPs sake you can just assume they are gone.

As soon as this war is over, Aiden Ford and MostGloriousLeader have agreed to give me Illinois. Just so you can prepare it and dont have to edit it to WV and then to "Republic of Chicago"

[img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8739/ontariomap.png[/img]
Can you please mark the above areas as the Republic of Ontario? Including the little islands in the Hudson Bay. Ty can confirm.

Edited by Rauchen

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1339312400' post='2980177']
I'd like to claim the Neo Roma protectorate to the south of Neo Roma. Nation will be named Westeros. I'll catch jeff on IRC and ask him to confirm.
[/quote]
Confirmed