CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1338075724' post='2972934']
Since that California guy never RPed just mark Colorado and Utah as Texas protectorates and Montana and Wyoming as American protectorates since he never RPed. Thanks Cent.
[/quote]

Done.

Voodoo has stated he has given me his blessing, and with [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111137"]this[/url] thread, his recognition based upon a convo with him. Please vote, and help shape a new government in that region. Looking forward to RPing with you guys, and I appreciate the lack of trolls this time :ph34r:

Just because we are better then South America. :awesome:
Anyhow I forgot to ask on the map thread, hopefully the last name change I just cant get it to click. The Republic of the United Carolinas (added republic so my initials dont spell UC and zoot thinks I am ripping his original story :smug: )

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1338318688' post='2974142']
Look up what a protectorate is before posting.
[/quote]

A protectorate in terms of this game, is a plot of land a newcomer must ask for permission to use from the protector. This means if the protector(s) do not agree or like what that person's style is, they have the right to refuse. Thus, the land is not open. It is controlled as an extension of the Protector(s) core land. :awesome:

[size="1"]Edited for grammar![/size]

Edited by Tibus Heth

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1338321090' post='2974154']
Shut up Tibus Heth, don't bring your !@#$ over to CNRP. Save it for the alliance forums.
[/quote]

Shut up Kankou, your post isn't even relevant to the alliance's forums.