CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please mark Coronation Island as Texas/Virtus International

Edit: If it's all the same to P.D. then please use the same color as Vietnam for Virtus International holdings.

Edited by Yawoo

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1336263236' post='2964213']
Please mark Coronation Island as Texas/Virtus International

Edit: If it's all the same to P.D. then please use the same color as Vietnam for Virtus International holdings.
[/quote]

Confirmed. And it's not that big of a deal but I'd rather it be Texas's color. You can definitely label it as Texas/Virtus International though.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1336264849' post='2964221']
Confirmed. And it's not that big of a deal but I'd rather it be Texas's color. You can definitely label it as Texas/Virtus International though.
[/quote]

Texas' color will be fine.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1335964936' post='2962256']
Disputed in NA is now a protectorate:

Colorado, Utah are protected by Texas
Washington, Oregon, Idaho are protected by Northern Imperium
California, Nevada and Arizona are protected by Mexico
[/quote]
I don't really understand this.

Said I may consider casual CNRP, if Western US, Patagonia, Namibia or the three Guyana's came free... as Western US has, how much aggro would it be to look at claiming this area? I have the land stats etc to do so. Do not mind RP'ing the nation into existence.

Any advice?

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/faselei/CNRP/initial-map-flat.png[/IMG]

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1336374206' post='2964753']
I don't really understand this.

Said I may consider casual CNRP, if Western US, Patagonia, Namibia or the three Guyana's came free... as Western US has, how much aggro would it be to look at claiming this area? I have the land stats etc to do so. Do not mind RP'ing the nation into existence.

Any advice?

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/faselei/CNRP/initial-map-flat.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Each of those players is responsible for those particular states. You need to PM each of the to get their permission before RPing a nation in those areas. Texas = PresidentDavid, Mexico = Voodoo Nova, Northern Imperium = Mara Lithaen. Good luck!

[quote name='Adolf Kral' timestamp='1336389933' post='2964780']
Hello again!

I had written a few days ago about my desire to establish a nation in Western Europe. Is there any kind person who would be willing to allow me to start in Europe? Thank you.
[/quote]

Your best bet is to politely message a player asking if they would let you have some land.

Germany = Malatose
Prussia = Rauchen
Athenian Federation = Centurius
France = Evangeline

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1336393354' post='2964790']
Do keep in mind unlike the above, the British Isles are operating with 18th-century technology.
[/quote]
This may be true currently, but it is not a binding responsibility for a player to operate with such technology. For example, one of the nations in Ireland does not use the above mentioned technology, but rather more modern day items.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1336396180' post='2964794']
This may be true currently, but it is not a binding responsibility for a player to operate with such technology. For example, one of the nations in Ireland does not use the above mentioned technology, but rather more modern day items.
[/quote]

Yep, the rpers using 18th century crap do so by mutual agreement. There are no stipulations or binding rules about others having to use it in the UK or Ireland.

[quote name='Californian' timestamp='1336386853' post='2964773']
Each of those players is responsible for those particular states. You need to PM each of the to get their permission before RPing a nation in those areas. Texas = PresidentDavid, Mexico = Voodoo Nova, Northern Imperium = Mara Lithaen. Good luck!
[/quote]
Thanks!

Voodoo has been kind enough to respond already. So I'd like the claim on the record and pending until the other two respond.

[b]Edit[/b]
Still yet to hear from the other two rulers with protectorates in territory claimed. I'm away for two weeks so, if it can wait, that would be good.

Edited by KingEsus