CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1339725026' post='2984199']
Please mark the coast of the Nutmeg Empire, from Connecticut up to the border of Canada, the Iron Shore.

Just the coast and mark it in a nice gray color.
[/quote]

Confirmed. Also, mark the inland regions of Connecticut, RI, Massachusetts, NH, Maine, and all of Vermont as a Greenlandic protectorate.

Done mostly, waiting on a bit of clarification before posting update.

---

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1339561770' post='2981925']
Claiming 20-30 Longitude on the continent of Antarctica. Label it "Forbidden Ice" for now.
[/quote]

Could you show this on a graphic or something? longitudes don't work really well for this map.

Sorry, and that was actually me making an effort trying to make it easy for you. An approximation would be to draw a line straight down from the top of Antarctica to bottom of the map directly below the south tip of Africa.. and another one from below the south tip of Madagascar and fill in between them.

I'd give you a map, but I'm terrible at them.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The American Protectorate is no longer contested. I reiterate my request to mark it as a Greenlandic protectorate. Furthermore, mark Procinctia (the one on Resolution Island, not the one in Europe) as a Greenlandic protectorate as well. Thanks.

Cent, I [b]must[/b] say, your eagerness to let text and borders or coasts overlap is... impressive. As seems to be your desire to not reasonably center the label for each nation. I do realise you're on 'command' of the map now, but I tought I'd voice my thoughts, perhaps it might even inspire you to do things a little differently?
Who knows. I'll see soon enough.

Edit: And please make Sao Tome and Principe part of the Republic. Thank you.

Edited by Lynneth

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1340088334' post='2988657']
Not to bother Cent, but could you make the name "Ireland" a little bit bigger and make it actually green like I asked please?
[/quote]

There already is green in Europe, very close to your current holdings. Another would suggest you are part of Germany. The text can be made a little bigger but unless Vekt wants a color change the color change can not.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1340107827' post='2988803']
Cent, I [b]must[/b] say, your eagerness to let text and borders or coasts overlap is... impressive. As seems to be your desire to not reasonably center the label for each nation. I do realise you're on 'command' of the map now, but I tought I'd voice my thoughts, perhaps it might even inspire you to do things a little differently?
Who knows. I'll see soon enough.

Edit: And please make Sao Tome and Principe part of the Republic. Thank you.
[/quote]

Everyone's a critic and some countries have godawful division of territories that make centering the label overlap with coasts but where they do they're visible enough. As for not having all labels centered there are those cases where it simply doesn't work. So no, it won't inspire me.