A Brief Announcement from Umbrella

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1333719602' post='2949066']
It's true, but in our defense we've never fought the undead.

You've had 386,875 NS join you (at least) in the past month. You stand at 347,278 NS as I type.

Kaskus, the -40,000 NS alliance.
[/quote]

i lol'd.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333725628' post='2949089']
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism then:
4.2million NS

Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism now:

GOONS, the -2.1 million NS alliance. Or -50% NS alliance? The world may never know.
[/quote]

i want to say you're better than that, but i'm not sure.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1333732206' post='2949121']
Kaskus has 7 pages of wars with 19 members currently...on top of that they are constantly having offensive wars on top of all their defensive ones while being outnumbered over 12:1....

if you actually look at it other than that it almost makes it seem like GOONs is incompetent to being able to keep them all in anarchy/slipping into PM rather than Kaskus being crushed into the dirt :awesome:
[/quote]

yeah, you drop me a line on how to get 200 10k nations to attack six 40k ones, and I'll forgive you for this horrible post.

[quote name='Doctor Evil' timestamp='1333738435' post='2949178']
All the tough talk Mongols have 12 pages of wars 125 with GOONs last 45 or so days. GOONs are now ranked the 39th alliance, with .5 in score above the 49th alliance. And noone says damn good job, hell we have launched probably 500 nukes. SORRY about the radiation. When wll GOONS let us and Kaskus go? When will they stop beating us up? all over 3m and 2000 soilders from 1 nation. When will the madness end? When will GOONs alliance standings quit dropping like a stone? When will MK and Umbrella get their TECH Factory back? We are willing to listen to reason, OR willing to keep being hurt and HURTING U! Your call

GOOD JOB! MONGOLS and Kaskus, Thanks you to all the supporters, feel free to raid GOONs they are weak.
[/quote]

war's over when it's over. simple as that.

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1333719602' post='2949066']
It's true, but in our defense we've never fought the undead.

You've had 386,875 NS join you (at least) in the past month. You stand at 347,278 NS as I type.

Kaskus, the -40,000 NS alliance.
[/quote]
Being down -40,000 NS seems like a minor loss in NS, especially when compared to what GOONS have lost. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

The point is you somehow managed to be more illiterate than even the GOOnS.

Kaskus pre-war NS + 386,875 NS - damage from war = 347,278 NS

Kaskus pre-war NS - damage from war = 347,278 NS - 386,875 NS

Kaskus pre-war NS - damage from war = -40,000 NS

He's factoring out the NEW guys (but not factoring out the damage they sustain)

That's what he's saying, and I honestly don't know how to make it any more clear than that.

Edited by Ameroca

[quote name='Ameroca' timestamp='1333758029' post='2949373']
The point is you somehow managed to be more illiterate than even the GOOnS.

Kaskus pre-war NS + 386,875 NS - damage from war = 347,278 NS

Kaskus pre-war NS - damage from war = 347,278 NS - 386,875 NS

Kaskus pre-war NS - damage from war = -40,000 NS

He's factoring out the NEW guys (but not factoring out the damage they sustain)

That's what he's saying, and I honestly don't know how to make it any more clear than that.
[/quote]
I realized that after I posted, but that's still a stupid point to make. This war has been good for recruitment for Kaskus is all that really shows.

edit: I think he was just subtracting how much NS they had join them from what they have now and their pre-war NS had nothing to do with it, but whatever.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1333758525' post='2949379']
I realized that after I posted, but that's still a stupid point to make. This war has been good for recruitment for Kaskus is all that really shows.

edit: I think he was just subtracting how much NS they had join them from what they have now and their pre-war NS had nothing to do with it, but whatever.
[/quote]

Actually it was from a month ago- as far back as the chart went, the war was already on. What it shows is the zombies are being destroyed faster than they can respawn 'new' zombies.

Oh wait- I forgot you are intentionally obtuse when it comes to things like numbers. Right? It's on purpose, right?

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1333759574' post='2949383']
Actually it was from a month ago- as far back as the chart went, the war was already on. What it shows is the zombies are being destroyed faster than they can respawn 'new' zombies.

Oh wait- I forgot you are intentionally obtuse when it comes to things like numbers. Right? It's on purpose, right?
[/quote]

Didn't mummy ever tell you that the lower tiers are the best place to fight?

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1333757022' post='2949366']
yeah, you drop me a line on how to get 200 10k nations to attack six 40k ones, and I'll forgive you for this horrible post.
[/quote]

my main point is that with all of your 20k+ nations (bout 30 nations between 20k and 50k NS we'll just go with that) you should have had no problem keeping atleast one war per nation going. then like you said with your army of ~10k nations, once they get knocked within range they shouldnt have been able to run to PM, right?

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1333762387' post='2949400']
my main point is that with all of your 20k+ nations (bout 30 nations between 20k and 50k NS we'll just go with that) you should have had no problem keeping atleast one war per nation going. then like you said with your army of ~10k nations, once they get knocked within range they shouldnt have been able to run to PM, right?
[/quote]

Or get out of anarchy.

Look at the wars. Of the 32 wars between GOONS and Kaskus:

19 are Kaskus declaring on GOONS (which they have to be out of anarchy to do)
1 is FOK declaring on Kaskus
and 12 are GOONS declaring on Kaskus.

Out of the 34 wars on/with the Mongols AA:
25 are Mongols declaring on GOONS
9 are GOONS declaring on Mongols

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333773088' post='2949466']
Or get out of anarchy.

Look at the wars. Of the 32 wars between GOONS and Kaskus:

19 are Kaskus declaring on GOONS (which they have to be out of anarchy to do)
1 is FOK declaring on Kaskus
and 12 are GOONS declaring on Kaskus.

Out of the 34 wars on/with the Mongols AA:
25 are Mongols declaring on GOONS
9 are GOONS declaring on Mongols
[/quote]

What's your point? Kaskus/Mongols are to small to be attacked by GOONs? (in NS)

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1333793582' post='2949526']
[/quote]

The fact that most of us are in range of the GOONs "meat grinder" and yet we can get out of Anarchy/ or into peace mode means GOONs must be doing something wrong.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1333795403' post='2949533']
The fact that most of us are in range of the GOONs "meat grinder" and yet we can get out of Anarchy/ or into peace mode means GOONs must be doing something wrong.
[/quote]

Uh you forgot its the GOONs we are fighting. Did you expect other? :P

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1333793582' post='2949526']
[/quote]

No.. they have plenty of nations in range. Their average NS is 10k. You should look at their AA. They just can't stagger properly or keep a person in anarchy (you have to be out of anarchy to declare war).

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333782165' post='2949498']
GOONS, I offer my apologies. I have been in the wrong this entire time. Clearly MONGOLS & Kaskus are the ones fighting the war of aggression here. I will gladly pay reps for bullying around your defenseless AA.
[/quote]

So you should, this is a horrible act of aggression against an AA that obviously cannot defend itself. I fully support GOONS in their quest for monetary reparations after this heinous assault.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1333927996' post='2950126']
Engaging GOONS offensively is arguably the only war strategy worse than peace mode.
[/quote]

See who they are engaging.. or if you're too lazy: It's tech sellers. The war has been funded by the offensive wars declarations.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333929430' post='2950137']
You'd be surprised at how weak they actually are.
[/quote]
It's not a matter of weakness as such, it's more a matter of having had a good number of active tech heavy, nuke & wonder-equipped nations (some with large warchests) on your side beaten down to strength ranges where they are up against nations without a lot of tech and no nukes or wonders or a lot of cash on hand. Of course it's gonna be tougher for our little guys, this conflict serves to make or break them in that respect. If they are broken by this, can't bounce back, delete, sure they (and we by extension) are weak. The goons that stick around and bounce back will add to our strength once this war is done and get valuable experience to boot.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1333971182' post='2950327']
It's not a matter of weakness as such, it's more a matter of having had a good number of active tech heavy, nuke & wonder-equipped nations (some with large warchests) on your side beaten down to strength ranges where they are up against nations without a lot of tech and no nukes or wonders or a lot of cash on hand. Of course it's gonna be tougher for our little guys, this conflict serves to make or break them in that respect. If they are broken by this, can't bounce back, delete, sure they (and we by extension) are weak. The goons that stick around and bounce back will add to our strength once this war is done and get valuable experience to boot.
[/quote]
But what of the GOONS who don't stick around? In my experience the lower tier GOONS nations make for nice target practice, but don't provide much challange, They could be at this for months ripping your little ones to pieces if you guys don't surrender or beg them for peace quickly.

Although if another NEW nation (or other high NS nation) joins Kaskus and throws a few nukes at GOONS, they will forever make it into my legendary book of heroes for sticking the final nail in GOONS coffin or at least sticking another painful nail into their dying corpse.

For all those with to much infrastructure, tech, nukes and no idea what to use it on, I give you my blessing to let loose on giving GOONS the war they want.

Molon Labe! :war:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1333977229' post='2950341']
But what of the GOONS who don't stick around? In my experience the lower tier GOONS nations make for nice target practice, but don't provide much challange, They could be at this for months ripping your little ones to pieces if you guys don't surrender or beg them for peace quickly.

Although if another NEW nation (or other high NS nation) joins Kaskus and throws a few nukes at GOONS, they will forever make it into my legendary book of heroes for sticking the final nail in GOONS coffin or at least sticking another painful nail into their dying corpse.

For all those with to much infrastructure, tech, nukes and no idea what to use it on, I give you my blessing to let loose on giving GOONS the war they want.

Molon Labe! :war:
[/quote]You do realize what will happen if more people from the Kaskus AA start attacking GOONS right?

I suggest you reread our brief announcement at the beginning of this extraordinarily long press conference if you have any confusion about this.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1334007819' post='2950475']
You do realize what will happen if more people from the Kaskus AA start attacking GOONS right?

I suggest you reread our brief announcement at the beginning of this extraordinarily long press conference if you have any confusion about this.
[/quote]
I know what you guys would do, redirect some of those nukes which should be going to GOONS towards Umbrella instead. :P