A Brief Announcement from Umbrella

[center][img]http://www.umbrella-alliance.com/flag1.png[/img][/center]

In support of our dear friends in GOONS, Umbrella officially recognizes a state of war with Kaskus.

We will counter any nations flying the Kaskus AA and attacking GOONS. We also reserve the right to offer our support to GOONS on any other fronts.

We will not punish any Kaskus nations who do not wish to participate in this fight. Only those engaging in battle will be hit. We encourage both sides to work toward a peaceful resolution as quickly as possible and will facilitate such a discussion if needed.

Thank you.

[b]Signed for Umbrella:[/b]
[i]domisi[/i], President
[i]threefingeredguy[/i], Vice President
[i]Natan[/i], Field Marshal

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1332903258' post='2943984']
I feel like the Dominos shall soon begin to fall. and this shall become quite alot of fun shortly ^_^. But i support you honoring and Ally but your doing quite the overkill
[/quote]

The end is nigh.

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1332902682' post='2943970']
[center][img]http://www.umbrella-alliance.com/flag1.png[/img][/center]

In support of our dear friends in GOONS, Umbrella officially recognizes a state of war with Kaskus.

We will counter any nations flying the Kaskus AA and attacking GOONS. We also reserve the right to offer our support to GOONS on any other fronts.

We will not punish any Kaskus nations who do not wish to participate in this fight. Only those engaging in battle will be hit. We encourage both sides to work toward a peaceful resolution as quickly as possible and will facilitate such a discussion if needed.

Thank you.

[b]Signed for Umbrella:[/b]
[i]domisi[/i], President
[i]threefingeredguy[/i], Vice President
[i]Natan[/i], Field Marshal
[/quote]

Wow. GOONS is losing that bad, eh? <_<

FAKE EDIT: Dropped below 3 million NS...yep, they are.

[quote]We encourage both sides to work toward a peaceful resolution as quickly as possible and will facilitate such a discussion if needed.[/quote]

I found this pretty funny. Kaskus and Mongols won't agree to 400mil in reps, so you think they need more punishment or something? If you want to end the war just lower the rep amount. Considering who you're fighting, I don't think they'll automatically start giving in just because you've hurt their nations more. Then again, maybe they will. Who knows?

tldr: "We're tired of GOONS wasting our aid so we're doing the job ourselves"

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1332903377' post='2943986']
Wow. GOONS is losing that bad, eh? <_<

FAKE EDIT: Dropped below 3 million NS...yep, they are.
[/quote]

I guess all the MK members ghosting the AA left

Edited by Baron Flynt

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1332903258' post='2943984']
I feel like the Dominos shall soon begin to fall. and this shall become quite alot of fun shortly ^_^. But i support you honoring and Ally but your doing quite the overkill
[/quote]

Please stop posting.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1332903408' post='2943987']
I found this pretty funny. Kaskus and Mongols won't agree to 400mil in reps, so you think they need more punishment or something? If you want to end the war just lower the rep amount. Considering who you're fighting, I don't think they'll automatically start giving in just because you've hurt their nations more. Then again, maybe they will. Who knows?
[/quote]
As far as I'm aware, Kaskus has not made any sort of counter-offer or further attempt to negotiate peace since. If I'm wrong about this then correct me.

I merely wish to discourage further attacks on GOONS and bring this pointless war to a close, particularly considering other alliances' members are now ghosting Kaskus to hit GOONS (an action with which I have no issue inherently). If my alliance were faced with a choice between having to come to the table and having to fight an increasingly escalating war, I'd like to think we would choose the former.

Kaskus has fought well. If whatever previous number is too much, then make a counter-offer.

Edited by Iherudia

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1332903425' post='2943989']
tldr: "We're tired of GOONS wasting our aid so we're doing the job ourselves"

I guess all the MK members ghosting the AA left
[/quote]
All but about [s]four[/s] or so, yep.

Edit: Make that three to be precise, in order to satisfy the pedants amongst you.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1332904287' post='2943999']
As far as I'm aware, Kaskus has not made any sort of counter-offer or further attempt to negotiate peace since. If I'm wrong about this then correct me.

I merely wish to discourage further attacks on GOONS and bring this pointless war to a close, particularly considering other alliances' members are now ghosting Kaskus to hit GOONS (an action with which I have no issue inherently). If my alliance were faced with a choice between having to come to the table and having to fight an increasingly escalating war, I'd like to think we would choose the former.

Kaskus has fought well. If whatever previous number is too much, then make a counter-offer.
[/quote]

The nations who have Joined us are our Brothers. Brothers ALWAYS fight together.

If you want us and GOONs to stop fighting why not just force White peace on everyone, oh, if you're game enough.

This is what happens when you decide that screwing with our friends is a wise choice.

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln1miqGuzb1qdvu92o1_400.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1332903016' post='2943979']
bahahaha. I'm not even sure what to say about this.
[/quote]

bahahaha. There are so many jokes flying around my head it's impossible to pick just one. You are a joke. Your alliance is a joke. And you will forever be the laughingstock of the Cyberverse.