A Brief Announcement from Umbrella

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1333648962' post='2948661']
its like when you're in school and saw one of your good friend being bullied and tortured by some jerks, then you came and ask your friend is he OK ? then your friend said, yeah i'm OK, while his nose bleeding..
and then you walk away ??!

man, you're really are a good friend :)

EDIT : my idols ???!!
[/quote]

No, this is more along the lines of your friend talking crap in school and getting hit for it, then asking you not to get involved, so you jump in anyway. But I see what you tried to do there. That analogy was bad and you should feel bad.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1333674656' post='2948831']
No, this is more along the lines of your friend talking crap in school and getting hit for it, then asking you not to get involved, so you jump in anyway. But I see what you tried to do there. That analogy was bad and you should feel bad.
[/quote]

Really? I thought it was pretty damn good haha. Gives a somewhat good idea of what is happening right now.

INDONESIA!!!!

GOOD MANNER INDONESIA TOUCH GOON WALL OF CHINA MANY MANY TIME TO MAKE SCARY UMBRELLAMAN COME OUT OF SKY!!! INDONESIA!!!

but now what happen to indonesia mongolia and goon wall people of china??? do indonesia mongolia surrender? do indonesia mongolia keep touch goon wall????

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1333674656' post='2948831']
[/quote]

That may work for your nation or you alliances, but not for us. Beside if he got beaten down badly, in the end we still have the obligation to help him. So, why help later if we can help him earlier before he got beaten down badly by some punks, plus we can lay some hit to that punks, so next time he will learn some lesson about respecting people.

[quote name='KingCyan' timestamp='1333683428' post='2948875']
INDONESIA!!!!

GOOD MANNER INDONESIA TOUCH GOON WALL OF CHINA MANY MANY TIME TO MAKE SCARY UMBRELLAMAN COME OUT OF SKY!!! INDONESIA!!!

but now what happen to indonesia mongolia and goon wall people of china??? do indonesia mongolia surrender? do indonesia mongolia keep touch goon wall????
[/quote]

I !@#$@#$ LOVE this post!

INDONESIA!!!!

[/quote]

Ha ha ha, !@#$@#$ awesome

INDONESIA!!!!

[/quote]

This is the only good comment I've seen in the last 30 pages.

Hello folks, been away for awhile due to RL. Now, coming back and start to kick ass...
Got 2 foes in range only.. nevermind, war is still long. I hope I can fight 6 wars but now only can do max 5 wars.

lets see if GOONS have a balls :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:
Umbrella also welcome. Dont tell me you OOR, you can always sell infras to be in my range :smug:

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1333613481' post='2948571']
Kaskus is the defender as we are defending our friend who GOONs attacked.
[/quote]
In all seriousness, it's wonderful how each side of every war can paint such a picture to justify for themselves why their allies are not fools, and they themselves are wise to fight for them. Without two interpretations for every action, we'd return to an era where supposed allies looked at each others' actions with public faces of disgust and surprise, in order to drop those treaties, in order to then watch those former allies be rolled.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1333707328' post='2948979']
In all seriousness, it's wonderful how each side of every war can paint such a picture to justify for themselves why their allies are not fools, and they themselves are wise to fight for them. Without two interpretations for every action, we'd return to an era where supposed allies looked at each others' actions with public faces of disgust and surprise, in order to drop those treaties, in order to then watch those former allies be rolled.
[/quote]

You hit me, I hit you.
You hit my ally, I hit you.

This is what treaty for, rite?

Now, let me tell you what is the ridiculous era. when 12 mill NS AA come to defend/support their ally who can't handle micros.

Well, this is so epic.

Ah yes. Non-chaining clauses. That's the difference. It still happens in some cases, like several treaties were dissolved in such a fashion in the run-up to the last war and the aftermath.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1333708308' post='2948981']
Now, let me tell you what is the ridiculous era. when 12 mill NS AA come to defend/support their ally who can't handle micros.

Well, this is so epic.
[/quote]
It's true, but in our defense we've never fought the undead.

You've had 386,875 NS join you (at least) in the past month. You stand at 347,278 NS as I type.

Kaskus, the -40,000 NS alliance.

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1333719602' post='2949066']

You've had 386,875 NS join you (at least) in the past month. You stand at 347,278 NS as I type.

[/quote]

I know, we screwed....

That's why, I'm still curious, what the hell is Umbrella doing with this thread :lol1::lol1::lol1:

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1333720276' post='2949068']
I know, we screwed....

That's why, I'm still curious, what the hell is Umbrella doing with this thread :lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

I know, I agree! What was it 3 wars right? 39 pages for three wars?

[/quote]

Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism then:
4.2million NS

Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism now:

GOONS, the -2.1 million NS alliance. Or -50% NS alliance? The world may never know.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333725628' post='2949089']
4.2million NS

GOONS, the -2.1 million NS alliance. Or -50% NS alliance? The world may never know.
[/quote]

Um...yeah, no. But nice try.

[/quote]

Kaskus has 7 pages of wars with 19 members currently...on top of that they are constantly having offensive wars on top of all their defensive ones while being outnumbered over 12:1....

if you actually look at it other than that it almost makes it seem like GOONs is incompetent to being able to keep them all in anarchy/slipping into PM rather than Kaskus being crushed into the dirt :awesome:

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333725628' post='2949089']
4.2million NS

[/quote]

IIRC that was some allies helping GOONS get sanctioned so that NS was always temporary.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1333733961' post='2949136']
IIRC that was some allies helping GOONS get sanctioned so that NS was always temporary.
[/quote]

About 1 mill was from that. But those nations did fight for GOONS while on the AA, I know because I fought a few of them, so for our intents an purposes they are a part of GOONS.

If a nation with an army of 10,000 hires 100,000 mercenaries, the nation they are fighting has still fought 110,000, not just 10,000.

All the tough talk Mongols have 12 pages of wars 125 with GOONs last 45 or so days. GOONs are now ranked the 39th alliance, with .5 in score above the 49th alliance. And noone says damn good job, hell we have launched probably 500 nukes. SORRY about the radiation. When wll GOONS let us and Kaskus go? When will they stop beating us up? all over 3m and 2000 soilders from 1 nation. When will the madness end? When will GOONs alliance standings quit dropping like a stone? When will MK and Umbrella get their TECH Factory back? We are willing to listen to reason, OR willing to keep being hurt and HURTING U! Your call

GOOD JOB! MONGOLS and Kaskus, Thanks you to all the supporters, feel free to raid GOONs they are weak.