GOOnS

Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332719913' post='2943072']
Says the man that I made so mad he posted my intel and got caught by Bros :v
[/quote]

The only reason I didn't just slap it on the OWF in the first place was because it would've been seen as a jab at GOONS. It was common knowledge even at that time that CNtel was ran and watched by MK, and considering how angry you were with me back then, I assumed you'd suspect me as soon as it was done. So why would I even bother with a proxy? You give yourself far too much credit, lol.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/well+_8356c60289634866a20d7bc4fedecdcc.jpg[/img]

ahhhh hahahaha thanks Hiro, just when I thought you couldn't make a bigger ass of yourself, you go ahead and prove me wrong. :)

p.s. goons, I still don't like ya, but you do have my sympathy's for having to deal with Hiro's wacky antics. <_<

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1332793917' post='2943419']
The only reason I didn't just slap it on the OWF in the first place was because it would've been seen as a jab at GOONS. It was common knowledge even at that time that CNtel was ran and watched by MK, and considering how angry you were with me back then, I assumed you'd suspect me as soon as it was done. So why would I even bother with a proxy? You give yourself far too much credit, lol.
[/quote]

LIAR, I still have the logs and screen shot of you and yours getting bent out of shape saying it's a cheap shot having Bros pass that Intel onto Sardonic when you were told. You got caught because you were mad, rushed it, and got caught, stop being a liar. FYI, it wasn't me that suspected you, It was Sardonic that told me it was you, I hadn't even realized it had been done. I also have the logs of that conversation.

William bonney, I have you blocked, so jog on blow hard.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332797084' post='2943438']
this delivered. despite your initial suspicion, you still ending up going for it.
[/quote]

Cue the "he meant it as a joke", man even your alliance leader says otherwise and you still pursue this line of thought to save face. LOL Pro tip, he didn't just run to me with his mistaken Intel, he ran to others as well.

So we have Sardonic saying it was a membership confusion was the reason he spurted it out, and you saying it was a joke hurp durp he meant it hurp durp, No he never, He was being serious. You can try to save Xodis face all you want, people see through it like a sheet of glass ;)

Yet again mattski, you seem to browse past things?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1332725961' post='2943128']
It's a load of nonsense, anyone who says MK has denied us free aid when needed is misinformed. A little bit of membership confusion does not an interesting thread make Hiro.
[/quote]

Xodi got the wrong end of the stick and came running to me in a rage about something he was mistaken about, not as a joke like you claim ;)

Get with the program and read a thing or 9. This is the second time in a week you have not bothered your ass to read. Sort it out.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332797432' post='2943440']
Cue the "he meant it as a joke", man even your alliance leader says otherwise and you still pursue this line of thought to save face. LOL Pro tip, he didn't just run to me with his mistaken Intel, he ran to others as well.

So we have Sardonic saying it was a membership confusion was the reason he spurted it out, and you saying it was a joke hurp durp he meant it hurp durp, No he never, He was being serious. You can try to save Xodis face all you want, people see through it like a sheet of glass ;)

Yet again mattski, you seem to browse past things?

Xodi got the wrong end of the stick and came running to me in a rage about something he was mistaken about, not as a joke like you claim ;)

Get with the program and read a thing or 9. This is the second time in a week you have not bothered your ass to read. Sort it out.
[/quote]

oh i read it all.

i'm using my own judgment on this one, though. and that judgment would be that xodi is casting a wide net over the usual targets around here.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332800434' post='2943450']
oh i read it all.

i'm using my own judgment on this one, though. and that judgment would be that xodi is casting a wide net over the usual targets around here.
[/quote]
I don't see how having a thread like this benefits GOONS at all, unless he was serious about his complaints of MK not giving GOONS free aid and figured Hiro posting this thread about it would get more attention on the issue (as I'm sure Sardonic would tell any member who complains to him about it to stop).

I must express my confusion over why 9/300 is a bad deal. If you do cash up front and five concurrent deals that is 45 million in for a back collect. 45 million buys a nice chunk of infra and you should find yourself able to start repaying the tech following that. Sled, buy the cheaper econ wonders, send out tech. The only way in which GOONS nations lose it is moves them out of raiding range.

If it is just three 3/100s, well GOONS should be doing them with MK and Umbrella anyways. If you're not feeding the WRCs of your friends, you're doing it wrong.

[quote name='Hydian Way' timestamp='1332802034' post='2943468']
I must express my confusion over why 9/300 is a bad deal. If you do cash up front and five concurrent deals that is 45 million in for a back collect. 45 million buys a nice chunk of infra and you should find yourself able to start repaying the tech following that. Sled, buy the cheaper econ wonders, send out tech. The only way in which GOONS nations lose it is moves them out of raiding range.

If it is just three 3/100s, well GOONS should be doing them with MK and Umbrella anyways. If you're not feeding the WRCs of your friends, you're doing it wrong.
[/quote]

it's not a bad deal.

[img]http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/479178/thats_the_joke_medium.jpg[/img]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332805444' post='2943486']
it's not a bad deal.

[img]http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/479178/thats_the_joke_medium.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Apart that's not what hes ranting about, what hes ranting about was MK supposedly wanting 100 tech for every 3 million [i]WAR[/i] aid being sent (emphasis on war aid). Allies would normally do this free of charge and without seeking return, he got the wrong end of the stick and came running to me. You're hard work.

So no thats not the joke, what is the joke is that yet again you have missed a vital piece of the puzzle. :rolleyes:

Had his post contained about tech dealing that might hold merit, but allies don't ask for returns on helping their best friends forever ;) Which is what got Xodi worked up and angry according to his messages.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332791439' post='2943409']
Well clearly by the amount of views and responds, people have found it interesting.[/quote]
People aren't reading this thread for the reason you think they're reading this thread. I personally rate this thread five stars.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1332806320' post='2943495']
People aren't reading this thread for the reason you think they're reading this thread. I personally rate this thread five stars.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

We're making progress then.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1332822560' post='2943599']
Is this where I sign up for the GOONS psychotic stalker fan club?
[/quote]

Speaking of which, I found this interesting:

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/2203445396.png[/img]

It's not technically violating the Doomhouse treaty, but MK is accepting tech from a AA that GOONs are at war with. What up with that?

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332824646' post='2943610']

It's not technically violating the Doomhouse treaty, but MK is accepting tech from a AA that GOONs are at war with. What up with that?
[/quote]
Everyone and anyone that randomly wants to send us tech is welcome to do so. Looking at his aid history he looks like he's just hopping around.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1332825903' post='2943616']
Everyone and anyone that randomly wants to send us tech is welcome to do so. Looking at his aid history he looks like he's just hopping around.
[/quote]

Is it random hopping though? Let's take a look shall we:

[spoiler]
[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/2285039841.png[/img][/spoiler]

For those of you who are too shy to hit the spoiler button. KidzwithGunz was recently a member of the [u]Omni Consumer Products AA[/u] (remember that it'll come up a bit later). It seems that since the beginning of March all he's done is send out Tech. On the surface that looks like someone who quit their nation, but wanted to make sure that all their Tech goes to a good home. BUT, remember I said keep OCP in mind, well take a look who's also a member of OCP:

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/2904849952.png[/img]

Hiro Nakara, an ex-GOON who's recently been deleted from the GOONies Christmas Card list. So not only is a Kaskusian sending tech to MK, they have a link to one of the GOONies Most Hated nations of the moment. But wait there's more. Take a look at Kidz Aid list again specifically Chairman Mao and Tamarinde. Now let's see who's Kidz has been fighting in the Mongol/Kaskus vs. GOONie war:

[spoiler]
[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/0131534071.png[/img] [/spoiler]

Two LOSS guys took up the remaining defensive slots of our boy Kidz here. Let's review shall we?

1. Kidz sent tech to MK who accepted
2. Kidz sent the tech while at war with GOONs
3. Kidz previously was with OCP
4. Hiro Naraka a sworn GOONies enemy is currently tied to OCP
5. Kidz sent tech pre-war to two high ranking LOSS members
6. Kidz was then attacked by two LOSS members

So this "random hopper" just by chance happened to be in the same AA as one of the GOONies biggest single enemies, AND he randomly sent aid to LOSS, WHO randomly took up two defensive war slots, AND instead of sending tech to one of his previous partners randomly sent tech to a GOONie ally during wartime.

I could see your point had one of those things happened randomly, but when everywhere I look I find links to GOONs enemies I start to think something's up. Would it be too far out to think that Hiro and/or LOSS are trying to drive wedges between the GOONies and their allies? We all know from the Methrage situation that the GOONies will go to great links to stop aid going to or from those that they're fighting. Might they have a problem with MK taking tech that they may have been able to acquire through war?

The whole situation, COULD, be random happenstance, but to me there are a LOT of questions here.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1332897066' post='2943921']
Since when has anyone cared about someone they're fighting sending [i]out[/i] aid? That's one of the flimsiest lines of reasoning that I've heard here, and considering the venue, that's something special.
[/quote]

So you wouldn't mind if your opponent dumped all their tech to one of your allies; essentially preventing you from collecting any tech off of them?

Also, for further reference, is it the official stance of the Mushroom Kingdom that any Tech is good Tech no matter where it comes from?

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332895108' post='2943895']
Is it random hopping though? Let's take a look shall we:

[spoiler]
[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/2285039841.png[/img][/spoiler]

[/quote]

Yet you answer your question with door #1

Yes that nation appears to have "hopped" alliances, case closed!

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1332898397' post='2943932']
Yet you answer your question with door #1

Yes that nation appears to have "hopped" alliances, case closed!
[/quote]

I know my post was on the longish side, but if you had kept reading you would have come to several points supporting the non-randomness of Mr. Kidz:

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332895108' post='2943895']
Is it random hopping though? Let's take a look...

Two LOSS guys took up the remaining defensive slots of our boy Kidz here. Let's review shall we?

1. Kidz sent tech to MK who accepted
2. Kidz sent the tech while at war with GOONs
3. Kidz previously was with OCP
4. Hiro Naraka a sworn GOONies enemy is currently tied to OCP
5. Kidz sent tech pre-war to two high ranking LOSS members
6. Kidz was then attacked by two LOSS members

So this "random hopper" just by chance happened to be in the same AA as one of the GOONies biggest single enemies, AND he randomly sent aid to LOSS, WHO randomly took up two defensive war slots, AND instead of sending tech to one of his previous partners randomly sent tech to a GOONie ally during wartime.
[/quote]

To make it a bit clearer I think that there's a case to be made that Kidz wasn't a random hopper, but instead an intentional move by someone who doesn't have the GOONies best intentions at heart.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332824646' post='2943610']

[/quote]

The better question is... Who accepted 40 tech? Way to waste you slot... But I guess free tech is free tech.

But what you're suggesting is an anti-GOONS plot which makes no sense as one nation sending free tech to an ally of GOONS won't be doing any good to that cause.

Also- why target GOONS?? :wub: