GOOnS

Hiro Nakara

how can anyone expect goons "leadership" to muzzle their members when they struggle to organise a war against an alliance a fraction of their size without needing 2 other alliances to step up and help them. With leadership that useless its no wonder they cant manage even the most basic alliance functions without umbrella and mk along to hold their deformed hand.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332959607' post='2944403']
Perhaps revenge? What gives you that impression? If I wanted to attack them I'd attack them. [/quote]

You are more transparent than you think. Surely you're aware that throwing your nation against a vastly superior force will not accomplish you anything at all.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1333144077' post='2945719']
how can anyone expect goons "leadership" to muzzle their members when they struggle to organise a war against an alliance a fraction of their size without needing 2 other alliances to step up and help them. With leadership that useless its no wonder they cant manage even the most basic alliance functions without umbrella and mk along to hold their deformed hand.
[/quote]

You are a butt and your argument is butt.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1333161551' post='2945861']
You are more transparent than you think. Surely you're aware that throwing your nation against a vastly superior force will not accomplish you anything at all.
[/quote]

I have rouged before, It's not something that really bothers me losing [OOC][i]stats[/i][OOC]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1333144077' post='2945719']
[/quote]
Good ol' Alterego.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1333185557' post='2946049']
I have rouged before, It's not something that really bothers me losing [OOC][i]stats[/i][OOC]
[/quote]
[OOC]"The difference between a man who faces death for the sake of an idea and an imitator who goes in search of martyrdom is that while the former expresses his idea most fully in death, it is the strange feeling of bitterness which comes from failure that the latter really enjoys; the former rejoices in his victory, the latter in his suffering. Soren Kierkagaard [OOC]

And I'm sure your opponents will be wallowing in the misery of losing their [OOC] [i]stats[/i] [OOC]

Give it a rest man, we've all seen this done a few hundred times or so now.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1332897066' post='2943921']
Since when has anyone cared about someone they're fighting sending [i]out[/i] aid? That's one of the flimsiest lines of reasoning that I've heard here, and considering the venue, that's something special.
[/quote]
The last time I can remember anyone caring was during UJW when IRON got pissed at GPA.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332959607' post='2944403']
Perhaps revenge? What gives you that impression? If I wanted to attack them I'd attack them. Have I said I'm unique? Where do you get your material, your rear end?

Another great Crymson post that's worthy of reading multiple times.
[/quote]

It could be posts like this:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332531595' post='2942265']
I'm here to ridicule you and your alliances actions. You FGB, that, and it gives me great pleasure seeing the rushed mad responses that you guys make when responding to me. It's beautiful to see you rush errors and make mistakes while doing so. You know why I stick around, because I throw in a hook, and I'm almost guaranteed to get a bite, it's like fishing in a pond stocked full of game fish. You just make it too easy; I got a lot more than what I posted. Screen shots galore for a year showing you for the racist ass holes that you truly are, vile individuals who make the average person sick to their stomach. I stick around because I will claim that 90 million back in some way or another. To see you guys fold like a deck of cards when you lose your first war, it will be quite amusing to see the penalties imposed on your pond scum filled alliance.

As for this war, I'm enjoying watching Kaskus/Mongols smash your NS and your middle tier. As for this single nation joining with his staggering NS, it's almost as LOL as you FGB.

I hope that is adequately spelled for you. I eagerly await your response after you finish your squirrel dinner or drinking from the bathroom tap.
[/quote]

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1333434075' post='2947718']
It could be posts like this:
[/quote]

Because I think, they are vile, racist and disgusting is barely me saying I'm going to run out and attack you and extract my revenge. The manner I collect my 90 million will be when one of their members rogue on me (which will happen when I push enough buttons) Again this is not quite me saying I'm going to go to out and extract revenge, try harder next time.

If I wanted to attack them right now, I would attack them.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

So let me get this rite. You all think Hiro Nakara should have taken the knowledge that "his friend" was going to offer him and used it against GOONS later on? Hiro Nakara even though i LOLED because you did not post your responses to "your friend" i still honor and respect you doing the moral thing and turning down spy information. Hiro Nakara i agree it does kinda sound like a trap. You would think someone logical would at lest try to get to know you 1st before they stick their neck out to tell you a deep dark secret.

[quote name='knightedseagul' timestamp='1333459835' post='2947814']
So let me get this rite. You all think Hiro Nakara should have taken the knowledge that "his friend" was going to offer him and used it against GOONS later on? Hiro Nakara even though i LOLED because you did not post your responses to "your friend" i still honor and respect you doing the moral thing and turning down spy information. Hiro Nakara i agree it does kinda sound like a trap. You would think someone logical would at lest try to get to know you 1st before they stick their neck out to tell you a deep dark secret.
[/quote]

My responses were pretty simplistic like " Please stop sending me this pointless information" yadda yadda, and something along the lines of " I'd never take any information a goon sent me as valid"

The minute he realized I was mocking him and not taking him seriously, he blocked me in a huff, then ran to someone else who he thought would take him more serious.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1333460104' post='2947817']
My responses were pretty simplistic like " Please stop sending me this pointless information" yadda yadda, and something along the lines of " I'd never take any information a goon sent me as valid"

The minute he realized I was mocking him and not taking him seriously, he blocked me in a huff, then ran to someone else who he thought would take him more serious.
[/quote]

Haha i think that is funny

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1333173965' post='2945984']
You are a butt and your argument is butt.
[/quote]

There once an alliance called goons,
Whos lips where tight against the arse of the shrooms,
although the action is queer, they wont move out of fear
lest the be swept away by their enemies nuclear broom

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1333533544' post='2948194']
There once an alliance called goons,
Whos lips where tight against the arse of the shrooms,
although the action is queer, they wont move out of fear
lest the be swept away by their enemies nuclear broom
[/quote]

Shocking spelling. You need to edit that again bonny lad.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1333633111' post='2948606']
I notice there is a few MK nations sending goons aid in the 9mill/300 tech type deals, no straight war aid MK?
[/quote]

What exactly is your point here?