GOOnS

Hiro Nakara

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332898178' post='2943931']
So you wouldn't mind if your opponent dumped all their tech to one of your allies; essentially preventing you from collecting any tech off of them?[/quote]
That's money/tech they can't use to fight GOONS, a far bigger issue than any lost loot.

[quote]Also, for further reference, is it the official stance of the Mushroom Kingdom that any Tech is good Tech no matter where it comes from?
[/quote]
Yes.

To be clear this only covers receiving tech, not paying for it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332824646' post='2943610']
Speaking of which, I found this interesting:

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/487/2203445396.png[/img]

It's not technically violating the Doomhouse treaty, but MK is accepting tech from a AA that GOONs are at war with. What up with that?
[/quote]
Pre-emptive reps - I like it.

MK have taken hits for us in this war and I don't mind at all if they get a bit of free tech from our enemy.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1332899738' post='2943945']
The better question is... Who accepted 40 tech? Way to waste you slot... But I guess free tech is free tech.

But what you're suggesting is an anti-GOONS plot which makes no sense as one nation sending free tech to an ally of GOONS won't be doing any good to that cause.

Also- why target GOONS?? :wub:
[/quote]

Hey MH long time buddy!

What I'm suggesting is that a seemingly random AA hopper doesn't look so random to me. Ironically I randomly happened across Kidz, but the more I looked the more anti-GOON connections I saw. You're right though, one nation sending out tech isn't going to bring down GOONs, but I'm was wondering if MK accepting aid from a GOONs enemy during war-time could ruffle some feathers? From Umar's response the answer seems to point to No!

As for targeting GOONs, ask Hiro.

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332898735' post='2943934']
I know my post was on the longish side, but if you had kept reading you would have come to several points supporting the non-randomness of Mr. Kidz:

To make it a bit clearer I think that there's a case to be made that Kidz wasn't a random hopper, but instead an intentional move by someone who doesn't have the GOONies best intentions at heart.
[/quote]

Lets clear something up for the mad theorists here.

Johnny was a member in LoSS; He was part of an extensive tech program and owed LoSS 1100 tech. He joined my alliance with permission from LoSS, on the understanding he would pay back the 1100 tech, (I Offered to cover it; LoSS refused and wanted him paying) He subsequently took money from OCP and after that bailed to fight with Kaskus, ignoring his debts to LoSS, Then I had one of my guys AID A GOON to help smash this little guy. LoSS attacked him to recoup what little they can from someone who will be re-rolling shortly. So no he wasn't sent by me to attack GOONS, that's wafer thin at best. He's just an alliance hopping non debt paying con man that's getting what he deserves ;)

I hope that clears that up for the crazy theorists and their stupid idiotic ideas about something they have zero clues about.

Or yea, it's my master plan to send a guy over to attack goons, then aid goonS to destroy said member. :rolleyes::awesome:

Had you came to me (Leader of OCP) I would have given you a straight forward answer, IT would have been easier and less embarrassing posting such fruit cake material. You know, some things are just straight forward, just sometimes mind you.

Que the "you aided GooNs in war" bunch. If Kaskus want equal compensation for a non true member like him, then they can approach me and ask for an [i]equal[/i] amount after their war ends with goonS. I will have no problems in sending them their 3 million to compensate for the money sent to a goon to hit a hopper like him, who was on our to deal with list anyway.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1332919994' post='2944212']
Do you just hammer your shift key in rage whenever you type goons? Is that why letters have no pattern to capitalization?

I really need to know.
[/quote]

Do I need to state the obvious about that? You responding to me has pointed out why I do it.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332710996' post='2943026']
sometimes you claim that I'm obsessed with you? Maybe you could forgo that thought and place it squarely back on your shoulders.
[/quote]
This thread clearly show's that you're not obsessed with them...

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1332947072' post='2944342']
This thread clearly show's that you're not obsessed with them...
[/quote]

Yea, I was totally the one that kept pming Xodi off the bat without prompting. :rolleyes:

!@#$@#$ with them here for entertainment = Obsessed.
Having my members Aid GOONS = Obsessed.
Telling them about an OPSEC issue they had = Obsessed.
My members doing tech deals with GOONS = Obsessed.

Or you're talking complete !@#$, I think I'll go with that option.

I'll fix your comment

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1332947072' post='2944342']
This thread clearly show's that [s]you're[/s] I [s]not obsessed with them...[/s] have no clue about anything.
[/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332949708' post='2944358']
Yea, I was totally the one that kept pming Xodi off the bat without prompting. :rolleyes:

!@#$@#$ with them here for entertainment = Obsessed.
Having my members Aid GOONS = Obsessed.
Telling them about an OPSEC issue they had = Obsessed.
My members doing tech deals with GOONS = Obsessed.

Or you're talking complete !@#$, I think I'll go with that option.

I'll fix your comment
[/quote]
I just think there's a slight difference in PM's, and a thread on the OWF to get people to pay attention to you.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1332955559' post='2944381']
I just think there's a slight difference in PM's, and a thread on the OWF to get people to pay attention to you.
[/quote]

So now we're changing from obsessive to attention seeking? Make your mind up, fyi, I'm okay with being an attention seeker.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1332956073' post='2944388']
It's probably both in my opinion, but sorry to interrupt. I'll let you go back to thinking people care about this.
[/quote]

5 pages, 1500 views, it kind of refutes that comment. I'll let you get back to the switcheroo.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1332956884' post='2944391']
So you ragequit an alliance and are now desperately seeking attention, recognition, and perhaps revenge. This hardly makes you unique in the annals of CN.
[/quote]

Perhaps revenge? What gives you that impression? If I wanted to attack them I'd attack them. Have I said I'm unique? Where do you get your material, your rear end?

Another great Crymson post that's worthy of reading multiple times.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332956709' post='2944389']
5 pages, 1500 views, it kind of refutes that comment. I'll let you get back to the switcheroo.
[/quote]
Sorry, that's my fault. I can't help clicking on a topic about us :blush:

I do come away a little disappointed each time though, I dunno why I haven't learnt my lesson :(

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332975185' post='2944531']
Sorry, that's my fault. I can't help clicking on a topic about us :blush:

I do come away a little disappointed each time though, I dunno why I haven't learnt my lesson :(
[/quote]

Slow learner? Never mind, Tell Xodi to unblock me, he grieves me deeply. I'm sorry I mocked him, I really am.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1332904406' post='2944004']
Got nothing better to do, than to look out for my buddies in GOONs.
[/quote]

Please stop talking, as you are making me side with GOONS and MK.

Something I thought was impossible.