GOOnS

Hiro Nakara

You may want to muzzle some of your members and try to stop them from making me laugh via private messages.

A little conversation from one of your members, While I enjoy the interactions and tears from your government members and normal members, sometimes you claim that I'm obsessed with you? Maybe you could forgo that thought and place it squarely back on your shoulders.

Message number 1, full of playful thoughts, but unfortunately, I'm not in the mood to play along with this particular individual via messages.

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/Xodimessage1.png[/IMG]

I give some kind of generic response to which he replies with this little gem, [OOC]the blocked word is him being offensive about my sexual orientation. I'm married with a wife and a beautiful daughter, if you're wondering. He's probably only had his hand. [OOC]

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/Xodimessage2.png[/IMG]

Now here is where I think he realizes that I have a hatred of all thing's GOONS. This one must be a slow learner, because I couldn't fathom why he would think different. To answer his question "Yes, I'm blinded by my hatred" Quite obvious I thought.

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/Xodimessage3.png[/IMG]

This latest message I think it finally sinks in that I may not like him; The latest messages almost make me feel sorry for him; I may have hurt his feelings. I'm apologetic brosef; I really am :lol1: To answer his question. It means a lot to me.

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/Xodimessage4-1.png[/IMG]

If more GOONS wish to provide me with more fun via private messages, please remember to keep it civil, something that SirBilly/Xodi didn't grasp.

The final laugh is he has now blocked me, I have hurt his feelings and I'm deeply sorry for that Xodi. :lol1: Also, MK is evil and all that jazz, asking for 9 million for 300 tech, you evil heinous people.

[OOC]Excuse the poor screen shots, I'm on my works computer.[OOC]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332714204' post='2943041']
So somebody comes to you with intel about GOONS/MK that they think you can use against them to gather public support and...you post their info here? Brilliant.
[/quote]

FYI, you do know that it's an actual goon sending me this information right?

I couldn't care what he brought to me, I found the whole conversation amusing. Why someone from goons would want to share anything with me knowing my track record regarding their alliance is even more hilarious?

Should I have some kind of loyalty towards GOONS or something?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1332714720' post='2943045']
I'm not sure being an ass to the people who trust you is a good way to get others to trust you as well... just sayin'
[/quote]

Do you think that this guy is my friend or something? Pro tip, he's not. People that know me and have done so for years trust me, people like him, I couldn't give 2 flying $%&@s about.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332714457' post='2943043']
FYI, you do know that it's an actual goon sending me this information right?

I couldn't care what he brought to me, I found the whole conversation amusing. Why someone from goons would want to share anything with me knowing my track record regarding their alliance is even more hilarious?

Should I have some kind of loyalty towards GOONS or something?
[/quote]

Yes, I do realize that. That's my point. He's obviously willing to share secret intel with you, so why would you blow his cover?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332714946' post='2943046']
Do you think that this guy is my friend or something? Pro tip, he's not. People that know me and have done so for years trust me, people like him, I couldn't give 2 flying $%&@s about.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332715785' post='2943050']
Yes, I do realize that. That's my point. He's obviously willing to share secret intel with you, so why would you blow his cover?
[/quote]
Chax covers what I'm trying to say quite well. You don't care about the guy, which makes sense, but it doesn't change the fact that you squandered a potentially useful asset.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332715785' post='2943050']
[/quote]

Because contrary to what you believe, I'm not that interested in goon's Intel, If I wanted it, I would have it gathered by my own means ;) Not be spooned it. You do know that I think his message was a joke, clearly it has to be. Shocking that MK would want 300 tech for 9 million. Had it been serious Intel, I'd have most likely told Sardonic forthright. Like I got my guy to do with the Mongols war information, I had my guy go straight to them to notify them of their OPSEC snafu.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1332715969' post='2943053']
Chax covers what I'm trying to say quite well. You don't care about the guy, which makes sense, but it doesn't change the fact that you squandered a potentially useful asset.
[/quote]

Read above.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Chax, I have a question for you, please indulge me for a moment. Would you take information from a source that openly hates you and wants you destroyed? Would you take information from a person who you had very little interaction with that calls you a friend? Would you take information from a source that you know hates you, isn't really a friend, with the potential to lure you into a trap so GOONS could have a right to attack you for spying, Could you honestly call a person like that an asset?

Would you so openly trust someone who want to attack you at the first chance they get? I took it for what it was, a joke message where I could cause a goon a bit of trouble for my entertainment. Not someone who is an asset to me.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Eh, I'll consider this a slight improvement over the last thread you made about GOONS. You know, the one where you were so angry at me you ragequit GOONS, posted unintelligible nonsense on the forums in a huge debacle, and ended up having to pay GOONS like 90m in reps just to come out of peace mode? Yeah, that was really awful. Maybe in the future you'll end up making a thread that actually makes GOONS look bad (and not yourself). I'll admit I'm not the most hopeful, but anything can happen.

This could have been used SOO much better... why in the world you would post this here is beyond me.

Still, lol @ MK not giving their allies aid when they ask for it.

Piece of advice... well Bob said it best:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1332714720' post='2943045']
I'm not sure being an ass to the people who trust you is a good way to get others to trust you as well... just sayin'
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1332719799' post='2943069']
Eh, I'll consider this a slight improvement over the last thread you made about GOONS. You know, the one where you were so angry at me you ragequit GOONS, posted unintelligible nonsense on the forums in a huge debacle, and ended up having to pay GOONS like 90m in reps just to come out of peace mode? Yeah, that was really awful. Maybe in the future you'll end up making a thread that actually makes GOONS look bad (and not yourself). I'll admit I'm not the most hopeful, but anything can happen.
[/quote]

Says the man that I made so mad he posted my intel and got caught by Bros :v

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1332719877' post='2943071']
This could have been used SOO much better... why in the world you would post this here is beyond me.

Still, lol @ MK not giving their allies aid when they ask for it.

[b]Piece of advice... well Bob said it best:[/b]
[/quote]

I already answered Bob; you may have missed it. You are right. I could have approached it in a different light and made a serious topic about how MK treats their allies, but seeing that I really couldn't care about that or them that much. All I can say to that is :effort:

It is LOL about asking for tech for war aid from a so-called close tight-knit group such as Doomhouse.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332720917' post='2943084']
I think royalties are owed.
[/quote]

I will send you a single Dong and a single tech and a 1 legged soldier if you wish? It didn't dawn on me until I posted it that it was previously coined by yourself :P

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332720983' post='2943085']
I will send you a single Dong and a single tech and a 1 legged soldier if you wish? It didn't dawn on me until I posted it that it was previously coined by yourself :P
[/quote]

It's not like this is the first time you've committed copy right infringement. You did use my name to booster your alliance.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1332721546' post='2943088']
It's not like this is the first time you've committed copy right infringement. You did use my name to booster your alliance.
[/quote]

Hahahahahaha. Well kind of, I'd like to point it out that Robocop had more of a sway to what I named my alliance, I did, however, know that when I posted the DoE that having Omni in it would guarantee a larger audience :P I was going to use OCP instead but thought for laughs why not use Omni. I can't help you're such a swell guy.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332720499' post='2943078']
I already answered Bob; you may have missed it. You are right. I could have approached it in a different light and made a serious topic about how MK treats their allies, but seeing that I really couldn't care about that or them that much. All I can say to that is :effort:

It is LOL about asking for tech for war aid from a so-called close tight-knit group such as Doomhouse.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter who the person is... Treat everyone with respect if you wanna go anywhere in this game [ooc]in real life as well[/ooc]. Doesn't matter if you care about this guy or not, why would anyone ever trust you again if you threw this guy (who thought he was your friend) to the dogs in order to get 1-2 minutes of personal glory (or notoriety depending on who is reading).

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332721877' post='2943092']
"cant believe you accused me of just being a goon, i thought we were bros :("

I loled, how could you let your bro down like that? lol :P
[/quote]

I know bro, I feel bad I left my bro down like that bro. But bro, fear not; I will make it up to my bro by using more bro's and all will be great.

It astounds me he thought I'd react any different.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1332721911' post='2943093']
It doesn't matter who the person is... Treat everyone with respect if you wanna go anywhere in this game [ooc]in real life as well[/ooc]. Doesn't matter if you care about this guy or not, why would anyone ever trust you again if you threw this guy (who thought he was your friend) to the dogs in order to get 1-2 minutes of personal glory (or notoriety depending on who is reading).
[/quote]
I agree with you, except with the one exception of when dealing with GOOnS. They're all scum and not worth the respect of a real person, everyone knows they suck and mostly are just still around because they let their allies use them how they want, so it doesn't matter what the nooblets might try leaking.

Edited by Methrage