An Announcement from TLR and NPO

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1330914436' post='2933581']
C&G obviously. How is this a real question?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.mascotcoalition.org/education/movies/training_day_images/denzel_intro.jpg[/img]
I concur with you whole heartedly my African-American brother

C&G's strength comes from the fact that all members place the well being of their bloc allies before ALL else.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Roq remember when I told you we didn't hold a grudge after DH/NPO? I meant it. I also meant it when I said the NPO doesn't see any "enemies" at this point. Oh don't get me wrong I am sure they are out there. I am sure they are plotting. The thing is they will find the NPO is constantly and diligently working.

For the shocking record, the NPO still has no problem talking to any alliance. Even through disagreements with GOD, we can still talk, same goes for FARK, Sparta, Polaris, STA, (wait let me move to the other side) TOP, Iron, Umbrella (hi natan), ODN, VE, GOONS and etc etc etc etc. We are talking about me personally visiting. Each of those has possibilities. The NPO has too deep a history to not logically look at it and paint a canvas of its choosing.

We are the NPO and we are still here. Order from chaos.

Except Brehon, and I avoided bringing this out, you did identify an enemy on Sparta's boards. Not by name, but by description.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330916320' post='2933612']
Except Brehon, and I avoided bringing this out, you did identify an enemy on Sparta's boards.
[/quote]

They have the greatest potential, fair enough. We are very aware some historical enemies could "turn" on us. I have no doubt if it benefited them they would. /wave MK

Considering CnG was an MK created project, but even after MK left the bloc they still let MK lead them around makes them seem like an DH pet at times. Although with this treaty they are better positioning themselves so they don't need to be so reliant on MK to lead them in their FA policies, so I'm actually happy to see this treaty. I'm pretty sure MK was against the ODP when TLR signed that with NPO, so I think its good to see this relationship strengthened as long as NPO doesn't start becoming an MK puppet due to this, but my gut feeling tells me its those who don't want their FA policies to revolve around MK that pushed this treaty and NPO has no plans to led MK lead them around, which is why I give my congrats to both alliances on this.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330916986' post='2933623']
Considering CnG was an MK created project, but even after MK left the bloc they still let MK lead them around makes them seem like an DH pet at times. Although with this treaty they are better positioning themselves so they don't need to be so reliant on MK to lead them in their FA policies, so I'm actually happy to see this treaty. I'm pretty sure MK was against the ODP when TLR signed that with NPO, so I think its good to see this relationship strengthened as long as NPO doesn't start becoming an MK puppet due to this, but my gut feeling tells me its those who don't want their FA policies to revolve around MK that pushed this treaty and NPO has no plans to led MK lead them around, which is why I give my congrats to both alliances on this.
[/quote]
'pretty sure'
'I think'
'my gut feeling'

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1330917458' post='2933631']
'pretty sure'
'I think'
'my gut feeling'
[/quote]
Of course only the ones in TLR and NPO who were pushing this treaty know the real reasons and goals behind it, so of course I'm just speculating.

Edited by Methrage

Whatever this ends up representing, if something or even nothing, when the cards of some future hand are called, at least it's interesting from many competing angles today and I welcome that.

I'm terrible at poker, so there's also that.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1330906360' post='2933451']
Well..who comes first within ODN's list of allies. MK or CnG?
[/quote]

Clearly they're going to place priority on the MADPs over the MDoAPs.

Or in terms you might comprehend easier, Ho's before Bros. :v:

Considering CnG was an MK created project, but even after MK left the bloc they still let MK lead them around makes them seem like an DH pet at times. Although with this treaty they are better positioning themselves so they don't need to be so reliant on MK to lead them in their FA policies, so I'm actually happy to see this treaty. I'm pretty sure [b]MK was against the ODP when TLR signed that with NPO[/b], so I think its good to see this relationship strengthened as long as NPO doesn't start becoming an MK puppet due to this, but my gut feeling tells me its those who don't want their FA policies to revolve around MK that pushed this treaty and NPO has no plans to led MK lead them around, which is why I give my congrats to both alliances on this.
[/quote]

you have no idea what you are talking about. especially for the bolded part.

[/quote]
I don't know where you're getting your info, but we, on the whole (leaving room for minority opinions), did not oppose the ODP.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1330919848' post='2933661']
I don't know where you're getting your info, but we, on the whole (leaving room for minor exceptions), did not oppose the ODP.
[/quote]

Did you oppose the upgrade?

I already said they didn't and offered NPO an ODP. I don't drink tigerblood. I only drink shots of truth and chase them with Bawls(paraphrase of someone else). edit: wrong link

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14800&st=0&p=407298&#entry407298

fixed.

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]
Nobody put a quarter in you Methrage.