GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1330588921' post='2931117']
His implications were that we hid from our duties when on the losing side of the war. Don't play dense, it isn't fitting on you.
[/quote]

No, all he said was that it never ceased to amaze him how people on the bigger side of a war are so keen for the war. He made no reference to what you have assumed.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330588688' post='2931115']
I'd like to hear of 3 big wars you and polar didn't fight side by side.
[/quote]

Ah, now you are changing your assertion to "big" wars. The STA fought without the NpO in the Shark Wars, Karma and a couple of other smaller skirmishes over the years.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330533741' post='2930639']
Actually i personally have fought GOONs. you guys are nothing on Non Grata and never will be.
[/quote]

EHHHEHEHEHE....Listen 'Razorade', bragging about having fought us as a solitary EoG back in 2009 doesn't give you any leg to stand on here. Keep your damn yammerbox closed.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330586538' post='2931101']
I know the nations in anarchy just shows you guys are taking a lot of damage and not really the perfect indicator of who is winning, but seeing you guys get defensive over it and your members vowing to quit GOONS if you guys call in any help is still fun. Enjoy the war.
[/quote]

I also vow to quit GOONS if you post a video of yourself riding a tricycle in a tu-tu down a four-lane highway while trying to hand birth control pamphlets out to the passing cars. You're right, the most important part of this sentence is "I also vow to quit GOONS". Carry on.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330589647' post='2931122']
Ah, now you are changing your assertion to "big" wars. The STA fought without the NpO in the Shark Wars, Karma and a couple of other smaller skirmishes over the years.
[/quote]

gotcha, i completely forgot about karma tbh

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330590068' post='2931125']
I also vow to quit GOONS if you post a video of yourself riding a tricycle in a tu-tu down a four-lane highway while trying to hand birth control pamphlets out to the passing cars. You're right, the most important part of this sentence is "I also vow to quit GOONS". Carry on.
[/quote]

You get SirWillaim to agree to this and I will have this up by Monday.

[quote name='beefington' timestamp='1330584862' post='2931087']
if we have to "call in assistance" against a microalliance I will quit GOONS and join whatever !@#$%* alliance you're currently [s]assaulting with self-important walls of text[/s] in.
[/quote]

Didn't you call in assistance against The Ninjas and FnKa, both micros?

inb4 wanting to share with allies, allies jumped in on their own, etc.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1330595566' post='2931142']
Didn't you call in assistance against The Ninjas and FnKa, both micros?

inb4 wanting to share with allies, allies jumped in on their own, etc.
[/quote]

Rogues are not micros, groups of rogues are not micros. Not the same. Even if you consider them to not be rogues, it doesn't matter since your viewpoint will not change our's or what is required to be considered an alliance (and thus not a rogue.

If you initiate the fight against us we WILL DO THE FOLLOWING;

Get Reps,
Get Laughs,
Let our allies in on the fun.

This is how DH has worked, currently works and will always work.

And ninjas put up a great war that we all enjoyed.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330596070' post='2931145']

Words

[/quote]

What? The Mongols have similar nation counts to The Ninjas/FnKa, why would one by a microalliance and the others be a group of rogues?

You have to understand, I don't really care about your definition of what an AA is, but Beefspari made a bold statement about how unlikely it would be for GOONS to call in assistance to deal with this "micro" and I just pointed out that history tells us otherwise.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1330596280' post='2931146']
What? The Mongols have similar nation counts to The Ninjas/FnKa, why would one by a microalliance and the others be a group of rogues?

You have to understand, I don't really care about your definition of what an AA is, but Beefspari made a bold statement about how unlikely it would be for GOONS to call in assistance to deal with this "micro" and I just pointed out that history tells us otherwise.
[/quote]

If you didn't care about the answer, the definition of alliance versus rogue, then why did you ask a question that centered on that very definition?

Did you do it in an attempt to be smug with an example?

If I tell you I hate apples and you see me eating a tomato are you going to ask me why I hate apples if I am eating one?

The two situations are not the same in any form, why are you comparing them to one another?

I can only assume you thought you were onto something and when told you aren't you simply tell me I am wrong.

That is all fine and well, but it is a waste of time for both of us.

Also anything less than 15 nations is not an alliance. Micros is just a word used by others and adopted by many for ease of communication. Rogues are a group of people who gather for a specific cause of destruction with no other goal in mind.

Ninjas were rogues
I don't remember fnka specifically

Mongols is an alliance.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330596724' post='2931148']
words
[/quote]
Sardonic even admitted the Ninjas and Fnka were alliances when the war was going on, for you to say now they weren't lacks consistency with your alliance's position at the time.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330596724' post='2931148']
If you didn't care about the answer, the definition of alliance versus rogue, then why did you ask a question that centered on that very definition?

Did you do it in an attempt to be smug with an example?

If I tell you I hate apples and you see me eating a tomato are you going to ask me why I hate apples if I am eating one?

The two situations are not the same in any form, why are you comparing them to one another?

I can only assume you thought you were onto something and when told you aren't you simply tell me I am wrong.

That is all fine and well, but it is a waste of time for both of us.
[/quote]

So if all that is true, what is the difference between the 22 nation MONGOLS (Microalliance) and the 21 nation FnKa (band of rogues)?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1330596941' post='2931150']
So if all that is true, what is the difference between the 22 nation MONGOLS (Microalliance) and the 21 nation FnKa (band of rogues)?
[/quote]

I edited the post you quoted to state that I do not recall specifics on fnka.
But I would assume we let our friends in the fight due to NS on fnka.

Our friends will show you why Umar is our upper tier.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330597348' post='2931152']
But I would assume we let our friends in the fight due to NS on fnka.

[/quote]
FnKa declared war on you guys, so you activated your treaties to make sure they don't stand a chance. Here you guys declared on Mongols, so you're not really in a position to be calling in allies by activating all your defensive treaties.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330589836' post='2931123']
EHHHEHEHEHE....Listen 'Razorade', bragging about having fought us as a solitary EoG back in 2009 doesn't give you any leg to stand on here. Keep your damn yammerbox closed.
[/quote]

Yes but at least i know what a bunch of asshats you all are and how you find it funny to demand stupid stuff from a nation when all this is supposed to be is a fun time, not Extortions are us.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330597348' post='2931152']
[b]But I would assume we let our friends in the fight due to NS on fnka. [/b]

[/quote]

Right,

[quote name='beefington' timestamp='1330584862' post='2931087']
if we have to "call in assistance" against a microalliance I will quit GOONS and join whatever !@#$%* alliance you're currently [s]assaulting with self-important walls of text[/s] in.
[/quote]

Past actions would indicate this statement by Beef is hilarious, but not a laughing with GOONS kind of way, more like a laughing at GOONS kind of way.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330498647' post='2930532']
Um, excuse me, we didn't raid them at all. :I
[/quote]
I never said you did. I called GOONS a high profile raiding alliance, and said I was amazed you didn't raid them before their treaty with Kaskus. I never said this particularly was a raid. Sorry if I caused confusion, I didn't intend to.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330596871' post='2931149']
words
[/quote]

I see you completely ignored my reply to your last post.

edit : here I've even found it for you, just in case you're inebriated because.... well you're methrage

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109380&view=findpost&p=2931105

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330601497' post='2931166']
I see you completely ignored my reply to your last post.

edit : here I've even found it for you, just in case you're inebriated because.... well you're methrage

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109380&view=findpost&p=2931105
[/quote]
He said he would quit GOONS if you guys call in allies, I was pointing out that is what GOONS normally does, so its a new found trait he cares about if his post is sincere.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330598991' post='2931158']
Yes but at least i know what a bunch of asshats you all are and how you find it funny to demand stupid stuff from a nation when all this is supposed to be is a fun time, not Extortions are us.
[/quote]

The mercy board brings many entertaining things to light. Sorry you don't enjoy it. Guess you should stay in a position that won't require you to post to it in the future!

Sorry for your ill will towards us! Maybe we can have a chat later on and come to a resolution that both of us can be happy with!

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330602233' post='2931168']
He said he would quit GOONS if you guys call in allies, I was pointing out that is what GOONS normally does, so its a new found trait he cares about if his post is sincere.
[/quote]

I think he's saying GOONS won't need to call in allies help for Mongols, hell my 2 targets haven't launched a single ground attack on me yet.

my point I was trying to make at the previous post was alliances call in help when they need it to their allies which you entirely missed. So what if we called in help to allies we wouldn't be the first alliance to do it and definitely not the last.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330602854' post='2931170']
I think he's saying GOONS won't need to call in allies help for Mongols, hell my 2 targets haven't launched a single ground attack on me yet.

my point I was trying to make at the previous post was alliances call in help when they need it to their allies which you entirely missed. So what if we called in help to allies we wouldn't be the first alliance to do it and definitely not the last.
[/quote]
You lose beefington if you call in allies on this, don't you care about beefington? Why it matters if you call in allies I think is self explanatory or beefington explained it for you guys. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330603009' post='2931171']
You lose beefington if you call in allies on this, don't you care about beefington? Why it matters if you call in allies I think is self explanatory or beefington explained it for you guys. :P
[/quote]

who cares