GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1330477211' post='2930270']
Not as much fun when you bring your friends to the party :(
[/quote]
Well whaddya expect? A lop-sided contest that benefits you? Entertainment at our expense? No, I see this is our chief [i]raison d'etre[/i] - the provision of entertainment for us and our friends at your expense, not the other way around :P

Edit: And I'm pretty sure you lot got some giggles outta roguefest too, eh? ;)

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1330478446' post='2930283']
Well whaddya expect? A lop-sided contest that benefits you? Entertainment at our expense? No, I see this is our chief [i]raison d'etre[/i] - the provision of entertainment for us and our friends at your expense, not the other way around :P

Edit: And I'm pretty sure you lot got some giggles outta roguefest too, eh? ;)
[/quote]

Didn't expect a lop-sided contest, more just a Ninja vs GOONS thing then a Ninja vs GOONS, MK, Umbrella deal. Kinda ruined the dispute between GOONS and Ninja's to be honest. (not in a losing way, but made it feel less personal if you know what I mean :P)

Ow trust me, we enjoyed ourselves :awesome:

Back on point, kinda laughable what you are doing now though, but MONGOLS seem happy and kicking some ass so meh.

[quote name='Daedwartin' timestamp='1330457022' post='2930106']
Did that stop legion from setting Tetris back a year development-wise because Hereno spied on them. Only one person was confirmed to have been involved in Tetris, Hereno, but we still got declared on. All Hereno did was aid in espionage. That one nation aided a nation actually waging war, a much more serious crime. While as a Tetris member i don't approve of Legions Actions against my alliance, i for sure don't approve of your actions, MONGOLS. Whats worse you are a repeat offender on the topic of raiding alliance. Aiding a rogue/raider is the same as being a rogue/raider when comes to treatment, and you've done both without self-control. Hereno might have done something stupid, but you don't even care or pay attention to the policies of those alliances you've harmed.
You should think of changing your name to [i]MONGRELS[/i], instead of MONGOLS
[/quote]

Love this post, thank you for sharing this with us because I for one never heard of the Mongols until a few days ago.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1330479629' post='2930306']
Didn't expect a lop-sided contest, more just a Ninja vs GOONS thing then a Ninja vs GOONS, MK, Umbrella deal.[/quote]
If you [i][b]really[/b][/i] expected that, you haven't been paying attention.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330484133' post='2930363']
If you [i][b]really[/b][/i] expected that, you haven't been paying attention.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

We hoped, but we did expect them to come in.

Mongols I am sorry this happened. You seem like good guys and I love my brothers on brown. At the same time I tried to tell you guys you needed to get your FA in gear before you caught the attention of a high profile raiding alliance. I'm amazed GOONS didn't raid you before you treated Kaskus.

Look, when this war is over and you have paid reps/been pummeled into the dirt, find someone from somewhere with a more experienced view of FA who would be willing to help your alliance out. I'm sure there are some generous people who wouldn't mind joining a micro to help establish a good FA path.

I really appreciate and respect your desire to do things your own way and go about your business on your own, but without proper political capital small mistakes can get you into big trouble.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1330489848' post='2930445']
Mongols I am sorry this happened. You seem like good guys and I love my brothers on brown. At the same time I tried to tell you guys you needed to get your FA in gear before you caught the attention of a high profile raiding alliance. I'm amazed GOONS didn't raid you before you treated Kaskus.

Look, when this war is over and you have paid reps/been pummeled into the dirt, find someone from somewhere with a more experienced view of FA who would be willing to help your alliance out. I'm sure there are some generous people who wouldn't mind joining a micro to help establish a good FA path.

I really appreciate and respect your desire to do things your own way and go about your business on your own, but without proper political capital small mistakes can get you into big trouble.
[/quote]
Um, excuse me, we didn't raid them at all. :I

It's great to see so many voices and opinions here and a special shout out to you MONGOL lovers out there.

It's true, we are the kind of dudes that will get between the bullies and the little guy because we don't mind getting punched in the face and we love punching back.

22 MONGOLS have risen up against many more GOONS and there will be 22 MONGOLS when the fun's all done.
Will there be a few LESS GOONS and a few MORE MONGOLS as a result of our stand ? well, I guess time will tell.

Best of Luck to everyone involved and Enjoy :D

[quote name='votomax' timestamp='1330504332' post='2930557']
It's great to see so many voices and opinions here and a special shout out to you MONGOL lovers out there.

It's true, we are the kind of dudes that will get between the bullies and the little guy because we don't mind getting punched in the face and we love punching back.

22 MONGOLS have risen up against many more GOONS and there will be 22 MONGOLS when the fun's all done.
Will there be a few LESS GOONS and a few MORE MONGOLS as a result of our stand ? well, I guess time will tell.

Best of Luck to everyone involved and Enjoy :D
[/quote]
You except the 1 that fled to MHA and the 3 that ran to peace mode. other than that. also if you think goons run from war, you don't pay attention.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330512237' post='2930579']
You except the 1 that fled to MHA and the 3 that ran to peace mode. other than that. also if you think goons run from war, you don't pay attention.
[/quote]

I was wondering how long it'd take for the first peace mode callout hit the forum.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330516459' post='2930591']
Yes, I did. I don't see what that has to do with what I said.
[/quote]
Of course you don't if you were able to see things from any other perspective than your own skewed view you'd be almost tolerable.

[quote name='votomax' timestamp='1330504332' post='2930557']
It's great to see so many voices and opinions here and a special shout out to you MONGOL lovers out there.[/quote]
You haven't really been around long enough to know this, but they aren't really MONGOLS lovers. They're just GOONs haters. It doesn't matter who we're opposing or what the situation is.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330524950' post='2930608']
You haven't really been around long enough to know this, but they aren't really MONGOLS lovers. They're just GOONs haters. It doesn't matter who we're opposing or what the situation is.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well when you start fighting as good as Non Grata then you might actually get some respect from the people you fight!

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330533424' post='2930636']
Im sorry have we fought? If not feel free to join in.
[/quote]

Actually i personally have fought GOONs. you guys are nothing on Non Grata and never will be.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330534209' post='2930641']
And who were you with when you fought us?
[/quote]

GOONs is known for being active on there own forum, how about you go give that a read and find out?