GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330735168' post='2932263']
I was attempting to be diplomatic. I suppose I better throttle my sarcasm dial down a few more notches, it doesn't seem to be working. <_<
[/quote]

While you are tinkering you might want to work on your joke detector, it appears to be on the blink.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330735233' post='2932264']
While you are tinkering you might want to work on your joke detector, it appears to be on the blink.
[/quote]

Oh, I got it. I was attempting to respond in kind. The humor circuit fails me after a long day on the job. In the words of the great poet, "My bad."

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330735332' post='2932265']
Oh, I got it. I was attempting to respond in kind. The humor circuit fails me after a long day on the job. In the words of the great poet, "My bad."
[/quote]

Ah, no problem. Anyway, I feel bad for derailing this gem of a discussion so will return to my recliner. Good day.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330732814' post='2932243']
Sure, they just run contrary to darn near everyone elses. But, I can't fault your dedication to them.
[/quote]
Oh trust me, we're not alone :v:.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330737077' post='2932270']
Oh trust me, we're not alone :v:.
[/quote]

Endangered Species must be protected.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330737702' post='2932278']
Haha, get real, our type of people, an endangered species?
[/quote]

Yes.

Just do us all a favor and stick around after the first hunting season. A few of you actually have some redeeming qualities.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330737993' post='2932285']
Yes.

Just do us all a favor and stick around after the first hunting season. A few of you actually have some redeeming qualities.
[/quote]
You're adorable.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330738234' post='2932291']
You're Sardonic.
[/quote]
Yes I am, and you're incredibly deluded if you think there's support for a ridiculous anti-raider crusade.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330737169' post='2932271']
Endangered Species must be protected.
[/quote]
I can think of a lot of other people who share most of the same views and morals as us. Like, an entire [i][b]House[/b][/i] full of them. And enough extra to fill an additional [i][b]Box[/b][/i].
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330732814' post='2932243']
Sure, they just run contrary to darn near everyone elses. But, I can't fault your dedication to them.
[/quote]

i think you'd be surprised what people would do if they were allowed to do it.

[img]http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/20110826/1000/awesome_classic_movie_gifs_03.gif[/img]

...and i think of our fights, more good comes than bad. that's just my opinion though.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330738385' post='2932293']
I can think of a lot of other people who share most of the same views and morals as us. Like, an entire [i][b]House[/b][/i] full of them. And enough extra to fill an additional [i][b]Box[/b][/i].
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I hope you kept the receipt the box came with.

Well, one for three.[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330738385' post='2932293']

[/quote]

Thing about boxes is that the actions of one or two represent the actions of all. It has already been out there that not all in your box tend to like the actions exhibited by all.
Besides, your box is decidedly crowded and I think it's only a matter of time before it just becomes a house.

I don't agree that all inside of your box actually share the same views / morals as you claim to.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330738918' post='2932302']
Well, one for three.

Thing about boxes is that the actions of one or two represent the actions of all. It has already been out there that not all in your box tend to like the actions exhibited by all.
Besides, your box is decidedly crowded and I think it's only a matter of time before it just becomes a house.
[/quote]
You know nothing of the inner workings of PB.
[quote]
I don't agree that all inside of your box actually share the same views / morals as you claim to.
[/quote]
Course not, it takes all types. But we respect each others views and always act to advance each others interests.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330739504' post='2932304']
You know nothing of the inner workings of PB. [/Quote]

Tautologies are fun. I know enough about all of you & your workings. I know this may come as a surprise, but despite what you might want to think you don't live/operate inside of a vacuum.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330739504' post='2932304']
Course not, it takes all types. But we respect each others views and always act to advance each others interests.
[/quote]

Thank you for agreeing that people Beefspari considered part of your kind are for certain not explicitly so.
Endangered species already taking hits :(.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330739790' post='2932305']
Tautologies are fun. I know enough about all of you & your workings. I know this may come as a surprise, but despite what you might want to think you don't live in a vacuum.

Thank you for agreeing that people Beefspari considered part of your kind are for certain not explicitly so.
Endangered species already taking hits :(.
[/quote]

it takes all kinds. you know what happens when you put people who only think alike in a room, right?

i believe it's discouraged everywhere.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330740288' post='2932307']
it takes all kinds. you know what happens when you put people who only think alike in a room, right?

i believe it's discouraged everywhere.
[/quote]

Careful, wouldn't want you to end up in one of those rooms.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330740946' post='2932312']
Careful, wouldn't want you to end up in one of those rooms.
[/quote]

i'm suggesting that you're in one, right now, chief.

i've been in many alliances around this place and each one was a little different than the one previous to it. if you're insinuating that gaining a broad perspective is foolish, you should re-evaluate your line of thinking before you make yourself out to be an even bigger fool than you are doing right now.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330741353' post='2932314']
i'm suggesting that you're in one, right now, chief. [/quote]

Yes. All alone. With everyone else. How frightening. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330741353' post='2932314']
i've been in many alliances around this place and each one was a little different than the one previous to it. if you're insinuating that gaining a broad perspective is foolish, you should re-evaluate your line of thinking before you make yourself out to be an even bigger fool than you are doing right now.
[/quote]

Your infinite wisdom isn't really in place with the current line of argument that "your kind," are not a vanishing population and are not going to continue to dwindle. The abuse for stating otherwise and its general non-factor in the current era as a means of purveying your own "morality/ideals," is at an end. If offering what reality has in store as potential makes me a fool I feel for those you would consider sages.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330741830' post='2932319']
Yes. All alone. With everyone else. How frightening. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

Your infinite wisdom isn't really in place with the current line of argument that "your kind," are not a vanishing population and are not going to continue to dwindle. The abuse for stating otherwise and its general non-factor in the current era as a means of purveying your own "morality/ideals," is at an end. If offering what reality has in store as potential makes me a fool I feel for those you would consider sages.
[/quote]

Infinite? Thank you. I was content with well-travelled.

I guess our vanishing kind will have to console ourselves with our new sanction, wartime victory, and the continued why-i-outta's out of you and tyga.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1330742477' post='2932325']
you're not very good at this whole "comeback" thing
[/quote]

I'm sorry you must have me mistaken for someone who has care for your feigned concern of what is or isn't an acceptable response to your ilk.

How can I correct this misconception for you?

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330760568' post='2932433']
I'm sorry you must have me mistaken for someone who has care for your feigned concern of what is or isn't an acceptable response to your ilk.

How can I correct this misconception for you?
[/quote]
Choke on it.