GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1330575255' post='2930975']
Actually I'm pretty sure people were pointing out that you missed the context of that post so your passive aggressive insult held very little weight, but since you seem to have no idea what context is you also missed what these people were pointing out. You're still probably not going to get this or claim that you got it but it doesn't matter, but I don't really care because you're an idiot and since we aren't going to be able to speak reason to your feeble little mind, calling you out on your stupidity is the next best thing. It's very cathartic.
[/quote]

Yup. More insults, no substance.

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330579508' post='2931026']
Yup. More insults, no substance.
[/quote]
Substance abuse is bad, You should seek professional help. I can see why you have trouble understanding the situation when your judgment is clouded by narcotics. So we can forgive you. I have seen how hard it is on people who rely on these terrible things to make it through the day, and I for one, pity you.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330576674' post='2930995']
Lord Caparo
-Backpedal king

"Please don't call me on my !@#$%^&* bro"
[/quote]

I love how Sarcasm doesnt really travel that well over the internet.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330580354' post='2931030']
I love how Sarcasm doesnt really travel that well over the internet.
[/quote]
You DON'T say.

Who would have thought a spoken word concept that uses inflection and tone not to be translated well over a text based communication forum. HOLY CHRIST ON A !@#$ CRACKER you are a !@#$@#$ genius.

Europa, roll them.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330580046' post='2931028']
Substance abuse is bad, You should seek professional help. I can see why you have trouble understanding the situation when your judgment is clouded by narcotics. So we can forgive you. I have seen how hard it is on people who rely on these terrible things to make it through the day, and I for one, pity you.
[/quote]

Aaaand more abuse. You're doing great!

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330581199' post='2931038']
You... you do know that he's doing it on purpose... right? Please tell me you know this.
[/quote]

I would say the tone of Tyga's responses show pretty clearly that both of them are responding quite purposefully.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330581676' post='2931044']
I would, but I'd rather have their money. Gotta follow my moral codes and all that rot.
[/quote]

How awful that must be for you. Maybe you can get a prescription for that.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1330582430' post='2931048']
I never get tired of see how people act war hungry when they are in the bigger side.
[/quote]
I never get tired of you being on the losing side. warms my heart. and its kind of pathetic you are so bitter about it.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330580442' post='2931031']
You DON'T say.

Who would have thought a spoken word concept that uses inflection and tone not to be translated well over a text based communication forum. HOLY CHRIST ON A !@#$ CRACKER you are a !@#$@#$ genius.

Europa, roll them.
[/quote]

How about you deal with Mongols then and send Europa our way? im sure we can deal with them just as easy as Mongols are with you guys.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330582570' post='2931051']
I never get tired of you being on the losing side. warms my heart. and its kind of pathetic you are so bitter about it.
[/quote]

You are trying too hard.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330582610' post='2931052']
How about you deal with Mongols then and send Europa our way? im sure we can deal with them just as easy as Mongols are with you guys.
[/quote]
What is it like in a world of pure imagination. Take a look at you'll see that its just in your head, We'll be here with some nukes rolling in the world of our creation, how you react it defies explanation. If you want to view paradise simply take a look at us, anything we want we do it, We want to change the world.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330583025' post='2931060']
I see GOONS has more than twice as many nations in anarchy as Mongols, this war is going great for you guys. :P
[/quote]
It's like, there isn't some thing that put someone in anarchy instantly, without effort or skill, something that can be used on multiple people a day and doesn't care about statistics or ability.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330583025' post='2931060']
I see GOONS has more than twice as many nations in anarchy as Mongols, this war is going great for you guys. :P
[/quote]

well...i suppose if we put three nations on one of them, and they got a few DOW's in there as well, then this makes a lot of sense now that we've started nuking.

really, it should be more like 3-5x. somewhere in there.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330583343' post='2931067']
well...i suppose if we put three nations on one of them, and they got a few DOW's in there as well, then this makes a lot of sense now that we've started nuking.

really, it should be more like 3-5x. somewhere in there.
[/quote]
not to mention they only have 19 attack-able members, so its a very finite number we have.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1330582430' post='2931048']
I never get tired of see how people act war hungry when they are in the bigger side.
[/quote]

and when you're on the losing side its easy to leave Polar and jump to sta to get out of paying reps isn't it ?