GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330604433' post='2931181']
I think it would be a great loss to GOONS, one you might never recover from. I dare you to prove me wrong.
[/quote]

and see you get what you want, and then you and the rest of the humanoids can say "[i]oh GOONS had to call in allies[/i]" yeah right

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330602233' post='2931168']
He said he would quit GOONS if you guys call in allies, I was pointing out that is what GOONS normally does, so its a new found trait he cares about if his post is sincere.
[/quote]
No we don't. We just have friends that like to fight as much as we do. And are happy to take any excuse to fight. We didn't "call in allies" during Roguefest. People came to us and asked if they could have a piece of that. Same thing when Timeline decided to rogue (actually, NG just chipped in without asking, which is totes okay with us). I think the last time we legitimately asked anyone to assist was when we had to destroy the 7th largest nation in the game. And only for obvious reasons. The only goon even close to that guy was Umar (Umar did get to fight at least). I even made a blog about this that sailed over everyone's head. Additionally, we like letting our friends help because A) we're friends and it improves alliance relations, and B) it makes people so very, very mad.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330609598' post='2931208']
I think the last time we legitimately asked anyone to assist was when we had to destroy the 7th largest nation in the game.
[/quote]
I think that was when you requested MK's help fighting Kerberos Nexus if I recall correctly.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330610909' post='2931227']
I think that was when you requested MK's help fighting Kerberos Nexus if I recall correctly.
[/quote]
No, that was when Umbrella and FOK nations helped destroy Kim Jong Il.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L9.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1330588921' post='2931117']
His implications were that we hid from our duties when on the losing side of the war. Don't play dense, it isn't fitting on you.
[/quote]

Tyga is right, you're reading too much in my posts, if I want to call you coward I will, I'll not "implicate" that.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330598991' post='2931158']
Yes but at least i know what a bunch of asshats you all are and how you find it funny to demand stupid stuff from a nation when all this is supposed to be is a fun time, not Extortions are us.
[/quote]

We demand intelligent stuff from nations, not stupid stuff....hence why we're in this war in the first place.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1330596941' post='2931150']
So if all that is true, what is the difference between the 22 nation MONGOLS (Microalliance) and the 21 nation FnKa (band of rogues)?
[/quote]

FnKa and the Ninjas would have beaten us because of their higher tiers. they had 40+ nations total with half a dozen over 100k and a few dozen over 50k. it was sound strategy not to lose.

I don't think it's necessary to tap dance around that fact, those guys would have had our number 2 on 1, because our strong suit is not big nations.

On the other hand, MK and Umbrella were on top of them before all of us even knew what was going on, if i remember correctly.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330644524' post='2931543']
FnKa and the Ninjas would have beaten us because of their higher tiers. they had 40+ nations total with half a dozen over 100k and a few dozen over 50k. it was sound strategy not to lose.

I don't think it's necessary to tap dance around that fact, those guys would have had our number 2 on 1, because our strong suit is not big nations.

On the other hand, MK and Umbrella were on top of them before all of us even knew what was going on, if i remember correctly.
[/quote]

So calling in allies has less to do with the size of the AA you are fighting and more to do with the size of the ouchie you would otherwise get.

Which still makes Beefingtons statement hilarious.

[quote name='beefington' timestamp='1330636082' post='2931449']
:(

I'm glad my drunken ramblings contributed to whatever argument is currently going on. Also, I'm beefington, not Beefspari. I have a &#$@, not !@#$.
[/quote]

What is this, some sort of meat scheme?

Yeah FnKa and Ninjas were going 2 on 1 vs GOONs and we were alliances as defined by GOONS. The war was called Rougefest 2010 because it started with rouges and ended with small alliances. The difference between the situations 1. FnKa and Ninjas were the aggressors while these kids are defenders 2. FnKa and Ninjas were 40 nations maxed out on nukes all over 39k willing to lose everything, while these Mongols are much weaker. Bottom line is GOONs don't need help with this one. GOONs are the aggressors and I'm sure they'd call their allies in if they needed help, because thats what friends do. Lastly, talking morals with GOONs is like watching 6 retards try to hump a football.

Edited by Skap Q

[quote name='Skap Q' timestamp='1330719328' post='2932074']
Lastly, talking morals with GOONs is like watching 6 retards try to hump a football.
[/quote]
Quite the contrary, we have very well defined morals and values.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330720254' post='2932089']
[/quote]

My morals involve not running over animals on purpose and values such as $100 an hour, women only, no toys.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330720254' post='2932089']
[/quote]

Sure, they just run contrary to darn near everyone elses. But, I can't fault your dedication to them.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1330733457' post='2932247']
Near everyone else is a broad term, by near everyone else you mean yourself?
[/quote]

I think you know better than that, but nice try.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330735098' post='2932261']
Nah, it wasn't even a nice try. :P
[/quote]

I was attempting to be diplomatic. I suppose I better throttle my sarcasm dial down a few more notches, it doesn't seem to be working. <_<