Because this is apparently necessary

Leet Guy

I certainly have my issues with the policy that inspired this one and I think this response is the sort of silly only MK would do, I also thought MK sending a member to ghost TPF was good fun. I'm glad at least something enjoyable came of all this.

That said, if there is another ghost, that one may not be released when they switch AAs.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it goes without saying what the intention is when you send an aid offer with the reason $3m/100t that signing something like this is pointless.

Edit: Although in the case of you guys sending offers to UE nations (filling their aid slots so other people that they want to do tech deals with can't send tech deal offers to them) despite knowing their policy, you guys know you're sending it as a donation ahead of time. You guys made the policy before that you don't want people wasting your time by offering you guys $3m/50t deals, so I don't see why its a big deal when UE doesn't want you guys to offer them tech deals wasting their time.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1330064321' post='2927347']
I won't stand for fair policies.
[/quote]

There's fair policies, and then there's sensationalism and bigotry.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330064660' post='2927352']
[/quote]
Wow, that's a sentence.
If only Doomhouse could be destroyed by irony, we'd be living in your brave new world already.
EDIT: Not cool, Ardus.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330064660' post='2927352']
[/quote]

Sometimes they are one in the same. I like this either way. UE basically asked to be $%&@ed with with that nonsense they posted. Why an alliance would paint a target on themselves like that is beyond me but their policy is stupid. You don't pay me my tech I don;t care what your alliance says I'm gonna find someone to take it out of your ass. That is the way it should be and alliances should just let their little nations know that if they screw up on a tech deal then they are on their own. Simple and best policy. Alliance is safe and stupid tech dealers and scammers get what they have coming.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1330064902' post='2927358']
The self-applicable irony of this post is so great it shouldn't be legal.

Bigotry. Racism.

Wow!
[/quote]

What irony?

I supposively have had it in for NG for the longest of times and have agreed with their course of action multiple times.
I am objective and my reasoning is grounded in reality, not puffery and slander.
Also, to the intellectual snobbery crew, bigotry is not limited to or inherently linked to being racist. Go ask your friends.

Was UE's "policy," poorly worded? I'd say so. Did you have to be a bunch of jerks and ghost an AA or two to try to wave your appendages around?
No.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330072970' post='2927412']
Was UE's "policy," poorly worded? I'd say so. Did you have to be a bunch of jerks and ghost an AA or two to try to wave your appendages around?
No.
[/quote]
Do you know who only does what it has to? Robots. I think you might be a robot, Myth, that has been programmed to be perpetually and aggressively off the mark.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330110303' post='2927603']
Do you know who only does what it has to? Robots. I think you might be a robot, Myth, that has been programmed to be perpetually and aggressively off the mark.
[/quote]
Timeline is that robot.

I think of Myth more as a defective clone of Schattenmann really. Half the knowledge, but 3/4ths of the verbosity.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330101330' post='2927539']
Yeah Ardus, let's just gloss over how dumb what you did was and instead be pithy about it instead.
[/quote]
What does Ardus have to do with any of this?

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1330118072' post='2927673']
"Oh look over here everyone so we can distract you from other issues!"

Good work toadies.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, are you having trouble keeping up? See me after class if you need additional help understanding the material.

I'm glad the best defense you had for me saying that while UE's policy was flawed (and since revised,) coming out with a bloc policy about how you're just awesome and the ultimate authority on everything Bob and then ghosting Gramlins just to add a little spice was a piss-poor move is a drab attempt to insult me and others and not defend your actions.

Hope it gets you far!

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330125725' post='2927729']
I'm glad the best defense you had for me saying that while UE's policy was flawed (and since revised,) coming out with a bloc policy about how you're just awesome and the ultimate authority on everything Bob and then ghosting Gramlins just to add a little spice was a piss-poor move is a drab attempt to insult me and others and not defend your actions.

Hope it gets you far!
[/quote]
"If people ignore me, I'm right by default!"

Yay "toadies" is beocming more common. Umbrella had no business signing this, validating my entire theory. The current government(headquartered at Vichy) is illegitimate and the system too broken to solve the issues.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330129327' post='2927761']
Yay "toadies" is beocming more common. Umbrella had no business signing this, validating my entire theory. The current government(headquartered at Vichy) is illegitimate and the system too broken to solve the issues.
[/quote]

Yes, because Umbrella and Tech are complete antonyms.