Because this is apparently necessary

Leet Guy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no love for you Roq, and you know it. But the sheer volume of garbage being thrown out there in a desperate attempt to deflect peoples attention away from the comedy of errors MK has been engaging in is sickening and insulting to all of us.

The thing is, I'm used to being on my own. If you read the Twilight link, you'll see what is said about solitude.

Forget it:

"To live alone one must be a beast or a god, says Aristotle. Leaving out the third case: one must be both -- a philosopher."

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330141310' post='2927867']
I've got no love for you Roq, and you know it. But the sheer volume of garbage being thrown out there in a desperate attempt to deflect peoples attention away from the comedy of errors MK has been engaging in is sickening and insulting to all of us.
[/quote]

Garbage? This is [i]poetry[/i].

Don't flatter yourself. The lot of you aren't nearly as charming or clever as you think you are. You're just engaging in the tried and true tactic of raising the signal to noise ratio until people get tired of the static and change the channel.

The thing trimm is, this time they can't. I don't know how TOP can justify keeping a treaty with MK to you or any other allies at this point outside of the "Gerede" explanation.

Umbrella, on the other hand, has become totally inauthentic. In other terms, instead of being a for-itself, they are now an in-itself, an object.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330141695' post='2927874']
Don't flatter yourself. The lot of you aren't nearly as charming or clever as you think you are. You're just engaging in the tried and true tactic of raising the signal to noise ratio until people get tired of the static and change the channel.
[/quote]

[i]Au contraire[/i], friend. I am extremely charming and infinitely clever.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330141994' post='2927876']
[i]Au contraire[/i], friend. I am extremely charming and infinitely clever.
[/quote]

Just keep telling yourself that comrade. Maybe if you click your heels together three times while you say it, it will come true!

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330142408' post='2927881']
Given where you come from, I can't say as I blame you there buddy.
[/quote]
The nation of Barbaric YAWP is a noble and honourable place, as many will attest. Your vitriol is unfounded; you libel me, sir.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330142610' post='2927882']
The nation of Barbaric YAWP is a noble and honourable place, as many will attest. Your vitriol is unfounded; you libel me, sir.
[/quote]

As anyone who has ever dealt with me before will attest my friend, while I might be undiplomatic, perhaps even cruel, I am never libelous. No words have ever passed my lips that weren't the truth as I see it.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1330142735' post='2927883']
As anyone who has ever dealt with me before will attest my friend, while I might be undiplomatic, perhaps even cruel, I am never libelous. No words have ever passed my lips that weren't the truth as I see it.
[/quote]
Goodness, not only are you libelous, you're dishonest too.

Is this an Argent policy or is it just you?

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330142610' post='2927882']
[/quote]
I'm going to have to agree with trimm here, nothing he said is libel in any form.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330142815' post='2927884']
Goodness, not only are you libelous, you're dishonest too.

Is this an Argent policy or is it just you?
[/quote]

You insult me sir. Is this truly what we are reduced to?

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330143068' post='2927889']
Libelous, a liar, [i]and[/i] sexist. Argent, I am unsatisfied with the quality of this entrée and I would like to send it back.
[/quote]
How is he a sexist? Who is being libelous now?

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330143068' post='2927889']
Libelous, a liar, [i]and[/i] sexist. Argent, I am unsatisfied with the quality of this entrée and I would like to send it back.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, we have a strict no return, no refund policy here in trimmania. Perhaps I should give you the address of our customer service division, you can write them a strongly worded letter of complaint.