Delayed Justice

Malatose

[quote name='elborrador' timestamp='1329535610' post='2922976']
How on earth do you cowards have the audacity to take reps from a war you started for no valid reason?

Reminds me how pathetic an alliance top and tso are....

Congrats on peace regardless Polaris!
[/quote]
It was all Sam's doing. blame him

[quote name='Ciroton' timestamp='1329538929' post='2923060']
Hopefully we can all move on and put an ugly chapter in both alliances history behind us. PERMANENTLY. Seriously, I am sick of hearing about "Bi-Polar this" and "Bi-Polar that." Congratulations go out to IRON for putting up a good fight. I wish I could say the same for TOP, but whatever. *Shrugs*

o/ Peace and rebuilding so we can do it all again. Hopefully with different dance partners.
[/quote]
Things never die in this game... how long did we hear "TSO this" and "TSO that" after we left MCXA. the first step in moving on it to have the remarks stop being made.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1329539881' post='2923091']
Yeah it would be different if i was in TOP dumb !@#$
[/quote]Good to see GOONS has TOP's interests at heart then?

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329539933' post='2923092']
What? Bodvar just said, in much more eloquent words than I, that the grudge is settled but we do not forget history.
[/quote]You are collectively attempting to perpetuate a negative mindset and attitude indicative of a feud mentality after expressly stating a desire to bury the hatchet.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1329540142' post='2923097']
Good to see GOONS has TOP's interests at heart then?
[/quote]

If you can read, one of your allied members quoted me as if I were in TOP.

Don't worry about GOONS interest, worry about your own. You have 4 months of paying reps

Edited by Timberland

Another curbstomp against Polaris ends and we once again survived against all the disbandment wishes, I would like to say thanks to all our allies and those who supported us through this war, I also would like to say thank you to Valhalla and IRON who didn't asked for reparations, my respect for both of you grow up after this, regarding TOP and TSO unhappily I can't express my feelings for this terms right now, but soon I'll.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1329540299' post='2923101']
If you can read, one of your allied members quoted me as if I were in TOP. Don't worry about our interest worry about your own, you have 4 months of paying reps
[/quote]

If YOU could read I am not in Polar. I was under the impression that the CN world would finally "forgive" Polaris for their past actions, but clearly not.

-omfg

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1329540489' post='2923105']
If YOU could read I am not in Polar. I was under the impression that the CN world would finally "forgive" Polaris for their past actions, but clearly not.

-omfg
[/quote]

I know you're not in Polar you're in STA, its why I said one of your allied members. Allied meaning Fallen Fool is allied to you .

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1329540342' post='2923103']
Another curbstomp against Polaris ends and we once again survived against all the disbandment wishes, I would like to say thanks to all our allies and those who supported us through this war, I also would like to say thank you to Valhalla and IRON who didn't asked for reparations, my respect for both of you grow up after this, regarding TOP and TSO unhappily I can't express my feelings for this terms right now, but soon I'll.
[/quote]

Just a reminder that TSO is still kicking against all disbandment wishes. thanks for the recognition.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1329540285' post='2923100']
I've got a healthy respect for STA, but the bawwing here is absurd. Polar betrayed TOP in one of the most stunning betrayals in CN history. To think that they wouldn't have to pay the piper for that is to be the height of naive.
[/quote]
Two years ago. Sometimes you need to let a sleeping dog lie. Grub hasn't been in power for over a year, but of course attacking Polar is the way to settle this. It's like convicting a criminal's children for crimes their parents committed.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1329540489' post='2923105']

-omfg
[/quote]

I haven't forgiven or forgotten. What Grub pulled in Bi-Polar was that bad. However I think keeping an insane hatred along the lines that Bodvar showed earlier is unhealthy. I'll stick with general contempt for an alliance that accepted such actions by their leadership.

Hopefully, the expurgation of revenge from this war allows healing in the hearts of the once-revenant. Should it lead to a continuation of the cycle of wars, though, not many shall be shocked to see such a thing.

Peace is always welcome among the nations of men. May it be allowed to continue.

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1329539756' post='2923089']
Oh please. You can't really have that myopic of a view of history. You attacked Polar aggressively, extracted extraordinary reparations with extra punitive clauses and additional terms intended to harm their alliance. You later got a knee to the groin in return. Your insistence on getting the last fist in seems, for the moment at least, to have been quite successful - but to try to dress it up as justice or righteous vengeance is contemptible.
[/quote]

It's rather odd how [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042]the seven alliances who attacked Polar in that war[/url] (of whom your buddies in FARK were one), all of whom contributed to and signed off on [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34051]the terms[/url] that were presented to Polar, are, in your rhetoric and that of others in Polar and in STA, somehow condensed down to just TOP alone. I'm sure that's convenient for the purposes of your arguments, but it doesn't match up with reality.

It's also amusing to see you justify black betrayal. I'm sure you're only OK with it when it's Polar who is doing it. After all, your alliance's entire existence is defined by obedience to Polar in all things.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1329540809' post='2923112']
read the edit
[/quote]

Good job on editing all your previous posts. Glad you put alot of thought into hitting that fast reply button.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329540875' post='2923116']
It's rather odd how [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042]the seven alliances who attacked Polar in that war[/url]--of whom your buddies in FARK were one--all of whom contributed to and signed off on the terms that were presented to Polar, are somehow condensed down to just TOP. I'm sure that's convenient for the purposes of your argument, but it doesn't match up with reality.

It's also amusing to see you justify black betrayal. I'm sure you're only OK with it when it's Polar who is doing it. After all, your alliance's entire existence is defined by obedience to Polar in all things.
[/quote]

Glad you view honoring treaties as obedience. :rolleyes:

-omfg

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1329540811' post='2923113']
I haven't forgiven or forgotten. What Grub pulled in Bi-Polar was that bad. However I think keeping an insane hatred along the lines that Bodvar showed earlier is unhealthy. I'll stick with general contempt for an alliance that accepted such actions by their leadership.
[/quote]Pretty solid point and post.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329540875' post='2923116']
It's rather odd how [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042]the seven alliances who attacked Polar in that war[/url]--of whom your buddies in FARK were one--all of whom contributed to and signed off on the terms that were presented to Polar, are somehow condensed down to just TOP.[/quote]You were frontman for the coalition and the frontman usually gets most of the credit, or blame, for what was done.

[quote]After all, your alliance's entire existence is defined by obedience to Polar in all things.[/quote]That's like saying IRON's entire existence is defined by obedience to TOP. Which is to say it's an unfounded, unintelligent, and utterly irrational point of view.

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1329540902' post='2923117']Just because we aren't going to attack NpO again doesn't mean we can't dislike them. Can you really ask for anything more than that?[/quote]As Lord Levistus pointed out, there is a difference between disliking an alliance and having an unhealthy obsession with them.

If TOP wishes to dislike us that is fine. But continuing to wave the red shirt is, in my opinion, entirely contrary to point 8 of the peace accords.