Delayed Justice

Malatose

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1330165902' post='2928073']
Haha. During Bi-polar, an ODN guy was feeding me uranium while I nuked his alliance and bloc mates lol. :smug:
[/quote]
If I were in that scenario, I would definitely have cancelled, just because it would have a very negative effect on you...
Though with the new ability to change resources it wouldn't be much of a pain to resolve.

That is hilarious though.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1330027954' post='2926919']
Given how negotiations went, I am pretty confident in saying white peace was never an option and the amount of reparations was never tied to our nations in peace mode.

[/quote]

Hmm, I was told TOP had the white peace option on the table for you, as long as you take your top nations out of PM for several rounds. You decided to #@%@ out and decided to take rep and put a heavy toll on your numerous ankle-biter nations instead.

True?

[] Yes
[] No

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1330340920' post='2929192']
Hmm, I was told TOP had the white peace option on the table for you, as long as you take your top nations out of PM for several rounds. You decided to #@%@ out and decided to take rep and put a heavy toll on your numerous ankle-biter nations instead.

True?

[] Yes
[] No
[/quote]

This is incorrect. There was never a white peace offer on the table. Ever.