Delayed Justice

Malatose

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1329537415' post='2923029']
The only reason you paid reps was because of your own stupidity in attacking C&G and for accepting the reps demands of MK. Polaris did not demand nor receive and reparations from you so to claim that they owed you anything is nonsense. Polaris did not make you attack C&G, nor did they demand you pay reparations to MK. Perhaps someday, when TOP inevitably changes sides when MK and friends' power begins to wane, you'll decide to have MK pay back their debt to you. Clearly waiting time is not an issue for you guys.
[/quote]

Spoken like Polar's most obedient dog. That fits, of course.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we can all move on and put an ugly chapter in both alliances history behind us. PERMANENTLY. Seriously, I am sick of hearing about "Bi-Polar this" and "Bi-Polar that." Congratulations go out to IRON for putting up a good fight. I wish I could say the same for TOP, but whatever. *Shrugs*

o/ Peace and rebuilding so we can do it all again. Hopefully with different dance partners.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1329537415' post='2923029']
The only reason you paid reps was because of your own stupidity in attacking C&G and for accepting the reps demands of MK. Polaris did not demand nor receive and reparations from you so to claim that they owed you anything is nonsense. Polaris did not make you attack C&G, nor did they demand you pay reparations to MK. Perhaps someday, when TOP inevitably changes sides when MK and friends' power begins to wane, you'll decide to have MK pay back their debt to you. Clearly waiting time is not an issue for you guys.
[/quote]

And here I was, fancying ourselves being merciful.

Polaris not demanding/receiving reps from the great betrayal is hardly a valid argument. We came in to help, foolishly as that might be, and they not only repaid the favor by performing the most heinous and unspeakable act of depravity ever performed against a fellow coalition member in the history of Cybernations, they went so far as to declare war on us to make the treachery complete.

The result was a severely weakened Paradoxia, forced to labour for over half a year with the burden of reparations on top of this.

For justice to be delivered, simple destruction of the nations of Polaris is not quite satisfactory, Polaris must be made to sweat and toil under the weight of restitution. Greed does not come into it, tech can be purchased, and given the logistical issues, for both sides, as can be expected, traditional tech trade is not really of diminished effectiveness.

There is also a principle involved. Those who wish to truly hurt Paradoxia, not simply besting us in the game of power, not simply going after us because we stand in the way of their interests and goals, but because of the malice in their black hearts. Such heinous scum better make sure that we never will be able to rise again, because should they fail in that, we will have the patience of the sea, we will bide our time, we will wait for as long as it takes, and we will make sure that the consequences of their crimes shall prove to be so terrible that they not only will make the perpetrators rue the day they did the deed, but also serve as warning to all of Digiterra.

Paradoxia never forgets and Paradoxia always pays back.

[quote name='Ciroton' timestamp='1329538929' post='2923060']
Hopefully we can all move on and put an ugly chapter in both alliances history behind us. PERMANENTLY. Seriously, I am sick of hearing about "Bi-Polar this" and "Bi-Polar that." Congratulations go out to IRON for putting up a good fight. I wish I could say the same for TOP, but whatever. *Shrugs*

o/ Peace and rebuilding so we can do it all again. Hopefully with different dance partners.
[/quote]

Making snarky comments about TOP isn't the best way to facilitate the moving-on process.

very lenient terms, probably to lenient

Hey Grub remember this ? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98328&view=findpost&p=2626911

[quote]Reps, you are kidding yourselves. You will be lucky to even get a concession[/quote]

It looks to me as if Polar is paying reps :lol1:

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='BKNorton3' timestamp='1329537869' post='2923039']
Good to see TOP getting reps in the war IRON fought.

Oh wait...
[/quote]

Pretty much this

Classy move for IRON and Valhalla to not extort reps. TOP and TSO wanting reps for an offensive war they started. :facepalm:

People are saying this is an end to this chapter? I call BS. We are going to hear more whining from TOP saying how they didn't get enough reps and that Polar should be brought to justice. Again. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

-omfg

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329538319' post='2923048']
Spoken like Polar's most obedient dog. That fits, of course.
[/quote]

Would it kill you not to be such a dick all the time? Honestly. You only ever make unpleasant remarks on here and it's not like they're funny, they're just crude and offensive.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1329538958' post='2923061']

Polaris not demanding/receiving reps from the great betrayal is hardly a valid argument. We came in to help, foolishly as that might be, and they not only repaid the favor by performing the most heinous and unspeakable act of depravity ever performed against a fellow coalition member in the history of Cybernations, they went so far as to declare war on us to make the treachery complete.

The result was a severely weakened Paradoxia, forced to labour for over half a year with the burden of reparations on top of this.

For justice to be delivered, simple destruction of the nations of Polaris is not quite satisfactory, Polaris must be made to sweat and toil under the weight of restitution. Greed does not come into it, tech can be purchased, and given the logistical issues, for both sides, as can be expected, traditional tech trade is not really of diminished effectiveness.

There is also a principle involved. Those who wish to truly hurt Paradoxia, not simply besting us in the game of power, not simply going after us because we stand in the way of their interests and goals, but because of the malice in their black hearts. Such heinous scum better make sure that we never will be able to rise again, because should they fail in that, we will have the patience of the sea, we will bide our time, we will wait for as long as it takes, and we will make sure that the consequences of their crimes shall prove to be so terrible that they not only will make the perpetrators rue the day they did the deed, but also serve as warning to all of Digiterra.

[/quote]
Glad to see the grudge disappear.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1329538958' post='2923061']

[/quote]
Oh please. You can't really have that myopic of a view of history. You attacked Polar aggressively, extracted extraordinary reparations with extra punitive clauses and additional terms intended to harm their alliance. You later got a knee to the groin in return. Your insistence on getting the last fist in seems, for the moment at least, to have been quite successful - but to try to dress it up as justice or righteous vengeance is contemptible.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1329539753' post='2923088']
Good to see.

I was about to ask TOP if they are a pack of liars, but this sums up my feelings rather nicely.
[/quote]
What? Bodvar just said, in much more eloquent words than I, that the grudge is settled but we do not forget history.