Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329278028' post='2920863']
Also, a defensive war is much easier for me. The Val/DT thing applied to an offensive war. Bring it. I'm not sure how you guys are going to manage it. I wish you the best of luck. Even if it's a losing war, I'm not afraid.

You've barked up the wrong tree and there will be consequences.
[/quote]

Oh no you've let those voices in your head convince you someone will attack you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1329271901' post='2920797']
MK may have forum activity, but it didn't translate in their wars. At least it didn't when we fought them during PB/DH. I've spent a lot of days fighting a lot of MK members the past few years. The fall off from Karma to DH/NPO was stunning.

They went from over 200 nations to under 150 during the war, mostly people just going 25 days and deleting after a few rounds of war. Several sat at ZI with multi-billion dollar war chests and never bothered fighting back at all. This was fairly wide spread in the 20-60k ns range for MK. They finally got a good portion of that area in PM but I was still allowed free reign with no counters from MK after the 1st round. Several of their members spent the entire war turtling in nuke anarchy and collecting on day 20-25. I fought Rafal Nadal 3 different rounds. I had an easier time getting in and out of PM than he did despite being vastly outnumbered. I literally fought from the 1st of Feb til late May with only a couple of 5 day PM stops to restock and got countered once the whole rest of the war, that by a GOON.

I was also never countered by any LOST or Athens members even though they'd DOW'd us. I did declare on several of them too. The guy from LOST was one of the few who actually fought back despite me having double his tech.

MK took similar damage during that war that most losing alliances would take. Which seems to be one of the complaints that had with Roq from what I can tell. I'm honestly not sure what Roq/Umb was supposed to do about it. They ran me from 100k to 50k in a round. After that I was only in Legend of the Skies from UMBs range and I fought a round against him. I think he at least nuked back a few times.
[/quote]
I'm inclined to believe you are mis-remembering that war. I know I declared on you at least once. So that discredits your "only one counter" assertion. And having a easier time getting into peace mode, yet only getting there twice in four months doesn't exactly make sense.

Basically, what MK wanted was for Umbrella to handle every alliance before their overactive upper tier could get to it. They got hurt because they were prone to overdeclaring, something they decried PC for doing in 2009.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329270645' post='2920780']
What the christ? MK gave me the information. I accepted it. No one else in Umbrella knew about the database stuff.
[/quote]

How many people in Umbrella (other than yourself) knew about the coordinated spying on SuperFriends?

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329273856' post='2920820']
*snip*
Assigning targets did not mean your nations performed, they were largely turtles (Not talking about 30k nations - up to 50k at the beginning - where we had you outnumbered). Upper tier I'm sure everyone knows we used that super awesome Legion strategy so there really isn't much to talk about there other than the few we did have out [b]got sent packing in a big hurry largely by Umbrella, not MK[/b] - though that could be due to the [b]insane activity levels of Um.[/b]
*snip*
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329279507' post='2920870']
Basically, what MK wanted was for Umbrella to handle every alliance [b]before their overactive upper tier could get to it.[/b] They got hurt because they were prone to overdeclaring, something they decried PC for doing in 2009.
[/quote]

Emphasis mine. Thanks Roq, for defending our activity levels even when you are out to destroy us. Glad we could debunk that little rumor so quickly.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329279507' post='2920870']
They got hurt because they were prone to overdeclaring, something they decried PC for doing in 2009.
[/quote]
It's hard to overdeclare when the amount of slots available in the tier we're discussing hardly allows for anything better than 1 offensive war/nation. Care to fire another shot in the dark and hope it hits a target?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329254637' post='2920550']
Well the allegation is that everyone on DH govt forums knew about it... which would include sardonic and 1337 (among others). Also I believe that 1337 asked Bros to use his access to check RoK forums to prove something about rampage, which has yet to be proven.. I guess we will have to wait until friday.
[/quote]

what are you even talking about now

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1329254648' post='2920551']
I can't believe there are still people who trust anyone in MK.

I hope now at least some root passwords have been changed.
[/quote]

If you have an issue with me, please contact me on IRC.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1329266684' post='2920687']
If it's true that bros either abused admin access or set up back doors or took database backups and used them for intel, then that is particularly despicable, because he advertises himself as a trusted member of the community doing a service. [OOC]And claims it's outside the IC political arena.[/OOC] But that's not proved, all that's proved is that he was acquiring intel from these boards for MK.
[/quote]

I have done none of the above. I did not have FTP or admin access at that time in NSO. I have informed NSO government via query as to how that information was obtained.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1329268066' post='2920716']
So, when are you people going to learn to not let your web host play in politics or using web hosts you basically can't really trust?
[/quote]

I haven't participated in CN politics in years.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1329269285' post='2920746']
The good and old "do something about it" is priceless, mainly when coming from ODN. :laugh:

I'll tell you one thing and mark my words, when someone decides that they have NS enough to do something about it and MK day comes, your alliance will be one of the first rats to abandon the ship.
[/quote]

tbh I found that hilarious too

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329278931' post='2920867']
Also bros also runs cntel, but you should have known that already.
[/quote]

Huh. That's a new one. Why do you think I run CNtel?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329278931' post='2920867']
Also bros also runs cntel, but you should have known that already.
[/quote]
Hahaha, what?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1329277665' post='2920856']
MK wants us dead? No kidding. Imagine that. We never guessed. We're well aware of the situation, and we have been for quite some time.
[/quote]
I know that you're unlikely to take my word for it, but the idea of attacking Valhalla is one that doesn't really receive much attention. Sure, many MK members dislike Valhalla (and vice versa), but I can't really say we have a reason to attack you.

I'll explain. MK's upper tier was overactive, the rest of the alliance was slacking.

Also, lol, at the denials here.

Bottomline: MK isn't invincible at all. TOP is busy right now and starting a new front would be a very bad idea and I doubt all of PF will actually follow them against me to defend bros' spying. MK is still rebuilding from the last war and they're not very good at maintaining peace time activity in a large chunk of their alliance. I'm not sure what NoR is up to, but I don't know why they're still allied to MK. It basically comes down to C&G and their willingness to follow MK.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1329281371' post='2920883']
I know that you're unlikely to take my word for it, but the idea of attacking Valhalla is one that doesn't really receive much attention. Sure, many MK members dislike Valhalla (and vice versa), but I can't really say we have a reason to attack you.
[/quote]

Oh, I get that. It's not like how STA used to think that Valhalla was always working to destroy or thwart them. It's an understanding that we don't like each other, It's not as if we're sitting here waiting for the other's expected attack. Neither of us work that way.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329281752' post='2920888']
I'll explain. MK's upper tier was overactive, the rest of the alliance was slacking.

Also, lol, at the denials here.

Bottomline: MK isn't invincible at all. TOP is busy right now and starting a new front would be a very bad idea and I doubt all of PF will actually follow them against me to defend bros' spying. MK is still rebuilding from the last war and they're not very good at maintaining peace time activity in a large chunk of their alliance. I'm not sure what NoR is up to, but I don't know why they're still allied to MK. It basically comes down to C&G and their willingness to follow MK.
[/quote]

MK is just as untouchable as the rest of DH and PB, forget C&G, that group alone has more firepower than any other group that could reasonably be pulled together.

Bottomline: You will need one huge, badass coalition to pull that off.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1329282119' post='2920895']
MK is just as untouchable as the rest of DH and PB, forget C&G, that group alone has more firepower than any other group that could reasonably be pulled together.

Bottomline: You will need one huge, badass coalition to pull that off.
[/quote]

Does all of PB want to go to bat for MK? I don't think FOK will. I'm optimistic about VE as well.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329281752' post='2920888']
MK is still rebuilding from the last war and they're not very good at maintaining peace time activity in a large chunk of their alliance.
[/quote]
hint: our forum activity over the past two months surpassed any point during 2011, and is up there will all-time highs [img]http://i.imgur.com/QQx9y.gif[/img]

This is all surpassing even Alterego levels of delusional.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1329282202' post='2920897']
hint: our forum activity over the past two months surpassed any point during 2011, and is up there will all-time highs [img]http://i.imgur.com/QQx9y.gif[/img]

This is all surpassing even Alterego levels of delusional.
[/quote]

Yay, it's the guy who led his alliance into an ill-conceived game of atomic warfare.

Well, in the thread we have a prominent member of Sparta's government speaking of his plans for the destruction of MK and possibly of TLR and NG.

I await the pertinent political developments that are sure to result.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1329281936' post='2920891']
Oh, I get that. It's not like how STA used to think that Valhalla was always working to destroy or thwart them. It's an understanding that we don't like each other, It's not as if we're sitting here waiting for the other's expected attack. Neither of us work that way.
[/quote]
Yeah, that's a pretty fair assessment

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329282249' post='2920898']
Yay, it's the guy who led his alliance into an ill-conceived game of atomic warfare.
[/quote]
What? Are you still referring to yourself as an atom bomb, or am I missing something?

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1329282584' post='2920904']
Categorically false.
[/quote]

Okay, yes, then who did Ardus check WhitneyS with?

How long can Crymsonism impose MK on TOP's allies? Crymsonism: an irrational attachment to MK while calling others obsessed. Janova gave us his thoughts before. I want to hear from others.

Hey playgirl, hey playgirl, why are you sleeping in tomorrow's world? More than lies kept you coming down.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329282644' post='2920905']
Okay, yes, then who did Ardus check WhitneyS with?
[/quote]I actually know the answer to this, and I know how they did it too. But there's no point in telling you. The point is that bros isn't the admin at CNTel and you are completely on the wrong track here.

First, a great point by chefjoe which I'm quoting to emphasize but condensing because it's a bit longer.

[spoiler][quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1329277167' post='2920851']
How did we get to be on your bugle call for help? :blink:

Roq here's my .02

You and every person whom shared that intel bros(and who knows whom else) gathered are cheating spies. Every single one of you not only broke trust but show yourselves as complete hypocrites by using such dishonest tactics, hell some of you even used spying as a CB during the time period you and yours were still doing far worse.

I really dont get why you think im foolish to be 'skeptical' as you called me, when all I have seen is everyone involved in this as dishonest liars. TBH not being skeptical would seem foolish.
[/quote][/spoiler]

I have to say that the revelations that have come out over the last year or so about the conduct of DH, PB, and allied alliances have been very illuminating and frustrating. Since Karma, my alliances or my alliances' allies and second tier allies have been on the losing side of three huge beatdowns by these alliances. Although the beatdowns sucked, I was willing to accept them because, as far as I knew, they had just outflanked and outfought my alliance. They beat us fair and square, or so I thought.

But in the years since Karma, there have been several high profile posts that confirmed that the conduct of the "other side" of the web wasn't as kosher as they pretended. Like CJ mentioned, the PB/DH group have carried out wars against alliances for doing things that they were doing themselves. This is the exemplification of hypocrisy. Now, I don't mind being beat when the opponent fought fair. I play by the rules and don't really mind losing if the other guy played fair too. I just take my licks and go on. If I learn of other people on my side committing indiscretions, I deal with it.

But losing to someone who didn't play by the rules is another story. You all are no better than the alliances that you attacked and you probably are worse because you did everything and more that you accused your opponents of doing. I very much hope that someone (it won't be me because I don't care enough) makes you sleep in the bed you made.

RE: Roquentin

I had no patience nor sympathy for Doitzel and the other ex NPO members of Vox who lamented about the world that they bankrolled as members of NPO. I have even less for Roquentin who was a heavy hitter in DH/PB for years and condoned if not perpetrated many of the things that he is "exposing" with this thread.

Morning clarity edits:

Edit 1: This sums up the whole situation quite nicely (informer informing on something he was involved in)

[img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/roquentin.png[/img]

Edit 2: As for bros, I tend to trust him more than most other players but in the updated photos, it appears that something hinkey was going on there so he may not be infallible as I thought last night.

Edited by Duncan King