Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1329253070' post='2920538']
There has been no indication (plus a statement by 1337) that anyone other than bros, lebubu, and Roq were privy to the contents of the screenshots.[/quote]

Were any of the leadership of GOONS privy to the information gleaned from such intelligence gathering procedures?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy world when an alliance asks for proof of allegations made against them, receives said proof in a manner visible and readily apparent to anyone that cares to look, and then spends 20 pages vilifying the provider of this proof for exposing their actions.

A mere week ago this same group went on a rampage, launching attacks, both verbal and otherwise, over their perception of the way in which two individuals handled an extremely delicate situation, and rallied around an outsider turned into some sort of holy champion.

And this week, providing asked for proof of wrong doing is [i]taking the game too seriously[/i]. Its spiteful, and apparently even insane.

What a crazy world

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329252477' post='2920534']
Sure, but so was what drove him to release it. I don't know why we ignore the former but necessarilly must focus on the latter.
Not that motive or reason has anything to do with the facts on display right here, or my previous point that I'm not sure where you have all apologized for your actions and instead lied and attempted to ridicule an individual instead.
[/quote]

We ignore the former because we really don't give a !@#$ (at least I don't) or feel we have anything to apologize over. Bros will probably be around here at some point to explain why that is the case to you so I'll not deign to presume. As far as Roq is concerned, his reasons for releasing the information litter this thread and other associated threads/blog posts like cigarette butts at a rodeo. I'm not gonna explain what he himself has made quite clear as to his motivations.

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1329253432' post='2920540']
What a crazy world when an alliance asks for proof of allegations made against them, receives said proof in a manner visible and readily apparent to anyone that cares to look, and then spends 20 pages vilifying the provider of this proof for exposing their actions.

A mere week ago this same group went on a rampage, launching attacks, both verbal and otherwise, over their perception of the way in which two individuals handled an extremely delicate situation, and rallied around an outsider turned into some sort of holy champion.

And this week, providing asked for proof of wrong doing is [i]taking the game too seriously[/i]. Its spiteful, and apparently even insane.

What a crazy world
[/quote]

To be brutally frank, the accusation was that Leet Guy recently spied on RoK via Bros secret RoK access. Proof that they spied on NSO, UPN, et al, in Jan of 2011, does not equal proof of what the accusation was. Therefore, quite simply, you are wrong, and we are still awaiting his proof that Leet did what he accused him of.

Now, if you want to make a separate issue of MK spying in Jan. of 2011, then you are right, it sure does look like they did, no two ways about. It also sure does like the accuser of the current was not only a) ok with it but b) used said information to hammer at NPO and RoK. So if we want to raise a separate discussion, then I am ok with that, but dont paint what happened in Jan 2011, as what Roq accused of happening 4 months ago.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1329253224' post='2920539']
Were any of the leadership of GOONS privy to the information gleaned from such intelligence gathering procedures?
[/quote]
Up until my departure in May, I didn't hear a peep of this. Edit: I was former GOONS Co-Pilot, for reference.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1329252198' post='2920531']
I'm not sure about what this will accomplish. Probably nothing.
[/quote]

Roq seems to expect MK's closest allies to drop on them for an incident of spying from over a year ago that they likely already knew about, and even if they didn't as far as I can tell don't really care about.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1329253070' post='2920538']
There has been no indication (plus a statement by 1337) that anyone other than bros, lebubu, and Roq were privy to the contents of the screenshots.
[/quote]

Well the allegation is that everyone on DH govt forums knew about it... which would include sardonic and 1337 (among others). Also I believe that 1337 asked Bros to use his access to check RoK forums to prove something about rampage, which has yet to be proven.. I guess we will have to wait until friday.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329253741' post='2920543']
To be brutally frank, the accusation was that Leet Guy recently spied on RoK via Bros secret RoK access. Proof that they spied on NSO, UPN, et al, in Jan of 2011, does not equal proof of what the accusation was. Therefore, quite simply, you are wrong, and we are still awaiting his proof that Leet did what he accused him of.

Now, if you want to make a separate issue of MK spying in Jan. of 2011, then you are right, it sure does look like they did, no two ways about. It also sure does like the accuser of the current was not only a) ok with it but b) used said information to hammer at NPO and RoK. So if we want to raise a separate discussion, then I am ok with that, but dont paint what happened in Jan 2011, as what Roq accused of happening 4 months ago.
[/quote]

Roq was implying that the same method was used, but he just doesn't have the proof currently (OOC: its at his other house/not at college)

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220246' post='2920172']
It really is. They've been doing it as much as possible for months to discredit me when they knew I was sitting on this. Such morons.

edit: Lazlo: I hate TLR and they are worthless, arrogant pieces of !@#$.
[/quote]
Someone from Sparta calling us worthless :lol1:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329246298' post='2920461']
MK doesn't like VE. MK doesn't like Echelon. Jacapo wanted VE expelled. TLR doesn't like VE.
[/quote]
So we're MK meatsheilds because we don't like VE? Great logic there bub.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329246952' post='2920475']
Proof that TLR doesn't like VE?
[/quote]
It's no secret.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329253741' post='2920543']

[/quote]
My dear rush, do you always feign such blindness? Lets look at the facts here. Anyone who knows bros knows that he has several times spied on other alliances via similar methods, and I recall not a few complaints made that he would abuse his powers and spy on even his own alliance members. I don't have log dumps or the like to share, but no one with much knowledge of bros (or bros himself if he has even a shred of integrity left) would deny this. In truth it was always something of a running joke

And here we have clear as day proof of yet another government sanctioned spying performed by him not so very long ago. Are you truly going to feign ignorance and deny that this most recent spying is at all likely to be made up? You're not that foolish

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1329255016' post='2920557']
And here we have clear as day proof of yet another government sanctioned spying performed by him not so very long ago. Are you truly going to feign ignorance and deny that this most recent spying is at all likely to be made up? You're not that foolish
[/quote]

Actually we're still waiting on that proof to be delivered, bruh.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1329254799' post='2920554']
So we're MK meatsheilds because we don't like VE? Great logic there bub.
[/quote]

Yeah you only do everything they tell you to do, that doesn't make you a meatshield at all.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329255616' post='2920564']
"not so very long ago" could be referring to the 11 monthes ago thing which was proved by the OP SSs.
[/quote]

Could be but lets try to be a little more clear if that is the case.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1329255690' post='2920565']
Okay.

Any examples? Any proof?
[/quote]

Any proof of your own thought processes? Maybe bros knows, he could have read about how you guys think somewhere.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1329255798' post='2920568']
Any proof of your own thought processes? Maybe bros knows, he could have read about how you guys think somewhere.
[/quote]

"Retard [s]Savant[/s]"

Honestly, at least Roq could follow up on his accusations. That was just sad.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1329255798' post='2920568']
[/quote]

Yes actually. All you would have to do is read our government channels and our forums. Bros would not know because our forums are hosted by one of our members.