Name the war poll

Aeros

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whatever the outcome of this poll, I will still call it the Winter or TOP/NpO war. Pretty much every war has been started over grudges of some sort, and we have been calling this the "winter" war for quite some time, so naturally I think it should be that.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1325773479' post='2893324']
Whatever the outcome of this poll, I will still call it the Winter or TOP/NpO war. Pretty much every war has been started over grudges of some sort, and we have been calling this the "winter" war for quite some time, so naturally I think it should be that.
[/quote]

I've personally been calling it the "I haven't even crapped out the turkey yet" war. But I didn't see that option in the poll.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325753567' post='2893233']

That sounds a tad suggestive. Do you know anybody named Winter?
[/quote]

Presenting Winter Smith...

[img]http://hocakworak.com/2011_Issues/Issue15/files/assets/seo/page6_images/0005.jpg[/img]

Also when you say Grudge War, I immediately want to break out my Stone Temple Pilot CDs. 'The Winter War' is best.

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1325819030' post='2893676']
This war was named months ago. Now seriously, who didnt know it was called The Winter War?
[/quote]

77% of the community, apparently, because that choice only has 23% of the vote.

GW I, II & III were aptly named. Yes, the names are very unoriginal but it was in a time in CyberNations when names really meant little, just the actions during the war its self. Naming wars was mainly a non-sanctioned alliance thing before mid-2007 and those were most usually minor wars involving 3-5 alliances that couldn't bring in bigger names. I'm in no way forgetting the earliest wars of 2006 though that [i]were[/i] actually named. I suppose everyone hit a point late-2006 and early-2007 when there were soo many wars naming them didn't matter.

The above said, I voted for The Winter War.

I could've sworn the war we fought a year ago was supposed to be called bye-polar. If that wasn't chosen as a name, it's because it was a stupid name then and it's a stupid name now.

Winter War is cool, as is Vengeance War. Personally I liked "Black Friday Massacre" because that's when this whole thing started, but oh well.

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1325819030' post='2893676']
This war was named months ago. Now seriously, who didnt know it was called The Winter War?

The whole polar thing is so played out, let the dead rest.
[/quote]
yes because the winter is coming one hasnt been annoying for quite a while now

Grudge war, really? Who came up with that gawd awful name? I think polaris is spoiling the vote by picking the least appealing name, I demand a public re-vote.

BYE-POLAR.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325676016' post='2892240']
I like "Grudge War I: [i]The War to End All Grudges[/i]".
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1326011193' post='2895592']
Until Wet Farta get the alliance wide destruction they deserve there will be scores to be settled after this farce.
[/quote]

Nothing gets by you.