Valhalla Election Results

Kryievla

[center][img]http://cnvalhalla.org/valhalla_flag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Valhalla has recently completed elections. Bud returned from retirement to take the position of Marshal. Levistus, our Marshal and acting Vice Regent much of last term, has been elected to the Vice Regency. Jesper, Chairman Hal, and Keshav retained their respective positions. Here are Valhalla's Einherjar for the December/January term:[/center]

[center]
[b]Regent:[/b] Tronix
[b]Vice Regent:[/b]Levistus
[b]Marshal:[/b] buds the man
[b]Security Consul:[/b] Jesper
[b]Chancellor:[/b] ChairmanHal
[b]Emissary:[/b] Keshav [/center]

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1323574025' post='2873150']
I didn't even know Valhalla was democratic. Huh.

Congrats to the new gov. :)
[/quote]

It really isn't a democracy, the membership does get to vote for Einherjar every other month, but not just anyone can run. Nominees are vetted by the Norn and only qualified individuals are allowed on the slate.

Regent isn't held to reelection, once elected the job is his until death or retirement.

Regent and Einherjar make the decisions for the Alliance, they voted us in trusting us to make the decisions needed during our tenures.

Membership only votes on issues if/when Einherjar and Regent feel it's necessary. Last time that happened was when we accepted terms in Karma.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1323571875' post='2873125']
[color="#0000FF"]I haven't ever read anything written by Keshav or ChairmanHal that did not strike me as completely imbecilic. Why exactly do you keep him?[/color]
[/quote]

Hal isn't in office for his FA skills. Chancellor is finance, and he does a respectable job there.

Keshav is well liked in odd corners of CN although I can't really tell you why.

Edited by Lord Levistus