And we're back

Lusitan

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1323499551' post='2872144']
this declaration is just a further bandwagon on the MCXA dogpile. If it takes that many alliances to pound them into the ground, that's just sad. Knowing Umbrella however, its for the reps.
[/quote]
Knowing you're !@#$%^&*ting, it isn't.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323499492' post='2872141']
lmao now that was funny :P
Maybe It had to be something MCXA did 4 yrs ago
[/quote]
or the fact that you still exist despite being awful.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this declaration is just a further bandwagon on the MCXA dogpile. If it takes that many alliances to pound them into the ground, that's just sad. Knowing Umbrella however, its for the reps.
[/quote]

I don't think we have taken reps since 2008, but ok.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323498821' post='2872108']
Let me refresh your memory because i only been in three major wars.

My first war i was in we went up against MHA ranked 1 At the time we were ranked i think 24? Then MHA called in FOK on a non-treaty clause because what?, they were beating us?

last war we were kicking the crap out of someone for 8 alliances to attack us. And now NEW with this war. Admit it, not 1 alliance can handle us alone.It has been proven for the last three wars.

You really aren't controlling a a REAL nation. I can care less about you guys,and can care less about something i can delete and make a new one of. i just find it ironic that it takes 8 alliances to handle us. Not once, but twice now actually we must be that much of a kick asss alliance for 8 alliances to attack us.

So thanks for that...
[/quote]
You should taunt a duel if you wanna be #1 badass, and don't use that "defending ally" mask for a reason

The fact that 8 alliances against MCXA proves that either MCXA FA policy are #$^* or your allies abandoned you

Either way, Goodluck MCXA you seriously need it

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1323499849' post='2872158']
Knowing you're !@#$%^&*ting, it isn't.

or the fact that you still exist despite being awful.
[/quote]
Take me out bro.. If MK declares on us, i'll make sure i drop down to your NS so you can do it yourself.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323498821' post='2872108']
Let me refresh your memory because i only been in three major wars.

My first war i was in we went up against MHA ranked 1 At the time we were ranked i think 24? Then MHA called in FOK on a non-treaty clause because what?, they were beating us?

last war we were kicking the crap out of someone for 8 alliances to attack us. And now NEW with this war. Admit it, not 1 alliance can handle us alone.It has been proven for the last three wars.
[/quote]Do you really think you have what it takes to compete with the real military powers of our age, MXCA'n? Do you really think you could handle MK, VE, NG, Umbrella, FARK, TOP or any other major alliance solo? You don't have what it takes. I'm not trying to be rude, but you are nothing, and have accomplished nothing. SCY might some day turn you around, but until then, you are a skeleton of a once mildly powerful alliance.
[quote]
You really aren't controlling a a REAL nation. I can care less about you guys,and can care less about something i can delete and make a new one of. i just find it ironic that it takes 8 alliances to handle us. Not once, but twice now actually we must be that much of a kick asss alliance for 8 alliances to attack us.

So thanks for that...
[/quote]
Fight 14 alliances at the same time and get back to me, champ.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323500898' post='2872192']
Do you really think you have what it takes to compete with the real military powers of our age, MXCA'n? Do you really think you could handle MK, VE, NG, Umbrella, FARK, TOP or any other major alliance solo? You don't have what it takes. I'm not trying to be rude, but you are nothing, and have accomplished nothing. SCY might some day turn you around, but until then, you are a skeleton of a once mildly powerful alliance.

[/quote]

well the way past 2 nights have gone wouldn't be surprise if we dont give that a try.

i smell frustration from MCXA member coz lot of AA counter them.

they are just honoring the treaty, just like you. isn't it honorable move if someone honoring their treaty?

let see if you can handle this till 3rd wave :)

i hope your nerve as bold as your words.

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1323504050' post='2872262']

they are just honoring the treaty, just like you. isn't it honorable move if someone honoring their treaty?

[/quote]

well its one thing DB4D and WFF come in or the rest of BFF against us. but to have a ghost DoW then activate a oA to bring in GOONS then another oA to bring in Umbrella. hell the international had a direct treaty that didnt bug me at all but alliance that are a couple oA chains from you thats another story. but from what im seeing NEW needed the help they sure got it. or were just so damn popular people just want to fight us.

[quote name='tayloj7' timestamp='1323498657' post='2872102']
woot umbrella etc.

I used all my creativity on our last DoW and haven't recovered yet
[/quote]
:( I wouldn't mind seeing it again, though.

[/quote]
There's a first time for everything!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323497774' post='2872064']
This isn't so much a party as it is your funeral. If you think you'll be able to so much as make a [i]dent[/i] in Umbrella, you're kidding yourselves.

I feel bad for SCY for having to deal with such a terrible membership.
[/quote]
Coming from a Goon thats rich...

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323497870' post='2872069']
Guys, before responding to this post just remember that MCXA's current group of nations can't remember what winning a war is like.
[/quote]
Nobody truly wins wars - it's the pixels that suffer ... lol :P

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323499492' post='2872141']
lmao now that was funny :P
Maybe It had to be something MCXA did 4 yrs ago
[/quote]
Maybe m8, maybe :P

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323500898' post='2872192']
Do you really think you have what it takes to compete with the real military powers of our age, MXCA'n? Do you really think you could handle MK, VE, NG, Umbrella, FARK, TOP or any other major alliance solo? You don't have what it takes. I'm not trying to be rude, but you are nothing, and have accomplished nothing. SCY might some day turn you around, but until then, you are a skeleton of a once mildly powerful alliance.

[/quote]
Well we will .. whats you beef dude GF say no last night or something? Not surprised with the size of the crush you have on SCY. Your not trying to be rude, your are being rude now sit down and be quiet like a good little goon :P

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1323504050' post='2872262']

[/quote]
Not frustration, you mistake that for pride. Couldn't care less how many of these AA's declare. Seems NEW arern't as good as everyone thought hey were. In fact same goes for goons.
Active Dow's really? lol

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1323504830' post='2872282']
No. It's because of what the MCXA does today; exist.
[/quote]
Lol - your a funny little guy aren't you -moving swiftly on

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323511787' post='2872378']
various chest-thumping from peace mode
[/quote]

You do realize that you're hilariously insignificant, right? Talking smack from your tiny, little nation in peace mode while your alliance mates go down in flames...pure comedy.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323507611' post='2872341']
We have its embarassing for you guys. We're going to continue to ignore you.
[/quote]

It's called nuclear anarchy. You can't declare any offensive wars when you're in it. Why don't you actually hit us and increase our war stats, eh bub?