And we're back

Lusitan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323497160' post='2872037']
It must be good to have puppets as treaty partners why you guys sit back and watch
[/quote]

It must be nice to have a towel below your face to collect the drool for you.

Edit:

His sandwich comment was a reference to a different thread, bro.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1323496901' post='2872026']
Apparently Europa doesn't ride at all they merely hide behind the skirts of their treaty partners
[/quote]
You seem angry my good man, perhaps you feel you're being treated unfairly?

You scrubs had an out and you didn't take it. Should have had your front swallow their pride and take the deal, a pity.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323497160' post='2872037']
It must be good to have puppets as treaty partners why you guys sit back and watch
[/quote]
Yes, Umbrella, a puppet of Europa. Yep, nothing completely moronic about that assertion at all, no siree bob.

Edited by Sardonic

well umbrella take a number and wait your turn. i guess we were to much for the mighty NEW to handle. and to much for GOONS,Europa,the international,death before dishonor and WFF (sorry if i miss anyone) add umbrella. and i thought we were suppose to be the terrible alliance. if it takes 7 or 8 alliance to face a 5 million NS alliance. were doing something right :smug:

oh and welcome to the party Umbrella

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323497360' post='2872045']
You seem angry my good man, perhaps you feel you're being treated unfairly?

You scrubs had an out and you didn't take it. Should have had your front swallow their pride and take the deal, a pity.

Yes, Umbrella, a puppet of Europa. Yep, nothing completely moronic about that assertion at all, no siree bob.
[/quote]

Please your kidding right????? I don't fight in a war to baby my nation and i don't give a crap about saving my pixles, and who said we wanted out? You will never here that from me!!! Mad ? I am actually honored that MCXA is such a threat to so many alliances that not just 1 can handle us..Are you mad??

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1323497568' post='2872053']
well umbrella take a number and wait your turn. i guess we were to much for the mighty NEW to handle. and to much for GOONS,Europa,the international,death before dishonor and WFF (sorry if i miss anyone) add umbrella. and i thought we were suppose to be the terrible alliance. if it takes 7 or 8 alliance to face a 5 million NS alliance. were doing something right :smug:

oh and welcome to the party Umbrella
[/quote]
This isn't so much a party as it is your funeral. If you think you'll be able to so much as make a [i]dent[/i] in Umbrella, you're kidding yourselves.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323497655' post='2872056']
Please your kidding right????? I don't fight in a war to baby my nation and i don't give a crap about saving my pixles, and who said we wanted out? You will never here that from me!!! Mad ? I am actually honored that MCXA is such a threat to so many alliances that not just 1 can handle us..Are you mad??
[/quote]
I feel bad for SCY for having to deal with such a terrible membership.

Edited by Sardonic

[/quote]
Guys, before responding to this post just remember that MCXA's current group of nations can't remember what winning a war is like.

[/quote]

Haha. MCXA, never change. That'll be a surrender term.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323497870' post='2872069']
Guys, before responding to this post just remember that MCXA's current group of nations can't remember what winning a war is like.
[/quote]
But we can remember who we kicked the crap out of :P

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323498082' post='2872081']
But we can remember who we kicked the crap out of :P
[/quote]
The ghosts of BLEU? The last time you could even consider having a small victory was the stone age, dude.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323498176' post='2872084']
Really? Because I can't.
[/quote]
Let me refresh your memory because i only been in three major wars.

My first war i was in we went up against MHA ranked 1 At the time we were ranked i think 24? Then MHA called in FOK on a non-treaty clause because what?, they were beating us?

last war we were kicking the crap out of someone for 8 alliances to attack us. And now NEW with this war. Admit it, not 1 alliance can handle us alone.It has been proven for the last three wars.

You really aren't controlling a a REAL nation. I can care less about you guys,and can care less about something i can delete and make a new one of. i just find it ironic that it takes 8 alliances to handle us. Not once, but twice now actually we must be that much of a kick asss alliance for 8 alliances to attack us.

So thanks for that...

Edited by Taliburn

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323498821' post='2872108']
Let me refresh your memory because i only been in three major wars.

My first war i was in we went up against MHA ranked 1 At the time we were ranked i think 24? Then MHA called in FOK on a non-treaty clause because what?, they were beating us?

last war we were kicking the crap out of someone for 8 alliances to attack us. And now NEW with this war. Admit it, not 1 alliance can handle us alone.It has been proven for the last three wars.

You do know this is just a game right? You really aren't controlling a a REAL nation. I can care less about you guys,and can care less about something i can delete and make a new one of. i just find it ironic that it takes 8 alliances to handle us. Not once, but twice now actually we must be that much of a kick asss alliance for 8 alliances to attack us.

So thanks for that...
[/quote]
Or people just want to run trains on you like a ghetto brothel.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323494311' post='2871865']
The shot at CSN isn't necessary.
[/quote]

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323495683' post='2871975']
Do you seriously have to cry in every thread? Face it, you and your allies are trash and you aren't going to stop anyone from talking !@#$ about you. All of SF must accept its role as the new GGA.
[/quote]

The shot at GGA isn't necessary