Lusitan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323494311' post='2871865']
The shot at CSN isn't necessary.
[/quote]
The world may never know, I'm glad they kept it though, gives context and depth to the story

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323537628' post='2872669']
You do realize that peace mode posts like this are pretty much the lowest form of in war posting right? Reghar is in peace mode b/c we put him in reserve. There is nothing wrong with his fortitude.
[/quote]

Hehehe...explain the 15k nation you're allowing to talk smack, and then get back to me.

Edited by nippy

Yeah...I'm fairly certain MCXA Government wishes they could have remained neutral in this war.

[list]
[*]Dealing with NEW isn't going to be easy.

Those indos are idiots and they will try to extort you.

[*]Dealing with the noobs at BFF is going to be annoying.

They're winning a war which can't be lost. So they're going to be on a high horse.

[*]Umbrella. (Should be obvious...)

Can't $%&@ with the 1%.

[*]Dealing with the crackpot jokes of the OWF
[/list]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323560605' post='2872961']
You're an idiot for attempting to claim you put a 15k NS nation in peace mode alone for 'tactics'. But hey, SCY....you're an idiot, regardless. Seriously. This war is on right now because you're an idiot. I'm glad you're high gov. Your alliance is being pulverized by mine and my ilk. You deserve it. We're like the leather whip you should have been using on yourself all this time. Your demise is delicious, and every indication that we're "hurting your feelings" is producing pure emo tears that we lap up like a dog on a peanut butter laden hoo-hah.
[/quote]

Nippy, I love you so much.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323494879' post='2871920']
we feel very honored that 6 alliances can't handle us, so now they will try for 7. hahahahaha

Welcome to the party Umbrella, maybe you can do something the others can't
[/quote]

Stats say otherwise, but if it makes you feel better ;).

[quote name='Shockz' timestamp='1323562701' post='2872987']
Yeah...I'm fairly certain MCXA Government wishes they could have remained neutral in this war.

[list]

They're winning a war which can't be lost. So they're going to be on a high horse.

Can't $%&@ with the 1%.

[/list]
[/quote]
You know, i don't really know or care who you are. I'd just love to see you torn apart.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323512843' post='2872387']
You do realize that you're hilariously insignificant, right? Talking smack from your tiny, little nation in peace mode while your alliance mates go down in flames...pure comedy.
[/quote]
Hmm, your reported burning of MCXA is a fallacy. Shouting at me makes you feel better - superb. At least when I am ordered to do something I follow those orders, and my tiny little nation - well you are the kind of guy that destroys CN's - Everyone has to start somewhere and I guess to you size matters - but it doesn't mean you know what to do with it- sit down shut up.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323525965' post='2872527']
You really think we would leave a friend behind? Heh, you guys may be more deluded than I originally thought. We made it clear that we won't exit the battlefield until all our allies are offered reasonable peace (this includes Polaris, as well the ones who enterred onto this 'front')

o/ MCXA
[/quote]

Hey Robster ! Give em hell :P

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323537628' post='2872669']
You do realize that peace mode posts like this are pretty much the lowest form of in war posting right? Reghar is in peace mode b/c we put him in reserve. There is nothing wrong with his fortitude.
[/quote]
Fortitude is rampant :P Nippy has size issues :P

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323560605' post='2872961']
You're an idiot for attempting to claim you put a 15k NS nation in peace mode alone for 'tactics'. But hey, SCY....you're an idiot, regardless. Seriously. This war is on right now because you're an idiot. I'm glad you're high gov. Your alliance is being pulverized by mine and my ilk. You deserve it. We're like the leather whip you should have been using on yourself all this time. Your demise is delicious, and every indication that we're "hurting your feelings" is producing pure emo tears that we lap up like a dog on a peanut butter laden hoo-hah.
[/quote]
There is other ways to deal with your inadequacy - there's always enhancement ...

[quote name='Shockz' timestamp='1323562701' post='2872987']

[list]

Can't $%&@ with the 1%.

[/list]
[/quote]

Can't say I disagree with any of this..

My deepest condolences to MCXA. Try not to irreparably damage them, Umbrella.

Lusi, when you coming back home, eh? What do they have over there in Umbrella other than copious amounts of tech? I mean more tech than you could ever dream of... tech baked into delicious pies, high-tech stripper factories, and a fully automated beer volcano? Mmmmmmmm... We'll keep the light on for ya. ;)

[quote name='Shockz' timestamp='1323562701' post='2872987']Fail words[/quote]

I feel sorry for my old friend Darkfox, if you're the kind of idiot he has to associate with these days.

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323574652' post='2873159']Can't say I disagree with any of this..[/quote]

Ignorance does that to a person.

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323574652' post='2873159']
Hmm, your reported burning of MCXA is a fallacy. Shouting at me makes you feel better - superb. At least when I am ordered to do something I follow those orders, and my tiny little nation - well you are the kind of guy that destroys CN's - Everyone has to start somewhere and I guess to you size matters - but it doesn't mean you know what to do with it- sit down shut up.
[/quote]

Heh. "Ordered to do something". You were ordered to do nothing but reduce the amount of damage your horrible alliance would be taking had you remained in war mode. It's comedic that your skills are apparently so lacking that even MCXA government had to tell you to stay out of the war. The only thing you can do is stand idly by and yap away from the sidelines. MCXA IS burning. Perhaps you can tug at SCY's coattails and ask him to direct you to where you can view how much NS your alliance has lost since the war began. Charts aren't that difficult to decipher, bud.

One more thing...what is this about "destroying CN's"? I'm trying to figure out if that was a compliment, or just more noob prattle.