The Nietzsche Pact

gambona

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323241446' post='2867117']
Man, of course we manage to draw the one member of Mj I [b]don't[/b] hate. This sucks :( Why couldn't, like, Rok or NoR hit us instead?
[/quote]
Yes, it's a shame that you couldn't have an alliance that hated you and you hated hit you instead. It's much better that way, isn't it Impero?

Not [i]another [/i]call-out thread!

Just kidding...nice blitz guys. Blue balls can be difficult. You start a big war, then no one attacks your treaty partners, then you wait, then they still don't. Did they fall asleep? Then your treaty partner DoW's another alliance. You wait longer, no one attacks them. We live in a strange world, glad you could make it in.

Hopefully all the rest of your bro's can get some action here soon.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323238455' post='2867037']
I expect nothing less. Glad to have classy opponents; it's a nice change up.
[/quote]
Gibs you get what you give.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323241446' post='2867117']
Man, of course we manage to draw the one member of Mj I [b]don't[/b] hate. This sucks :( Why couldn't, like, Rok or NoR hit us instead?
[/quote]
:( you hate me no free concert t-shirt for you.

Thanks ASG, BN. I dont know BN very well but im looking forward to working with them.

o/ Asgaard roll Thrawn
o/ BN

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323280354' post='2867418']
Gibs you get what you give.

:( you hate me no free concert t-shirt for you.

Thanks ASG, BN. I dont know BN very well but im looking forward to working with them.

o/ Asgaard roll Thrawn
o/ BN
[/quote]

I think someone already pointed out we're fighting the only two in Mj we actually like; so I guess that covers you. Where's my t-shirt now?

[quote name='Kill Joy' timestamp='1323282321' post='2867443']
BN blitzing with the best of them, Im sure you and Asg will have fun enough for the rest of us in PF sidelined <_<
[/quote]

If no one counters, you could always merge into us for a week or two. Majority of you might not be able to actually hit anyone, but still...Kage would get nuked. Repeatedly. :ehm:

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323281892' post='2867436']
I think someone already pointed out we're fighting the only two in Mj we actually like; so I guess that covers you. Where's my t-shirt now?
[/quote]
Aweh, what did we do to hurt you so?

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323290857' post='2867646']
I'll tell you what, declare on us and bring Rok along with you and then I'll tell you. I promise.
[/quote]
I'm glad RoK and DT are the apple of your eye, but my eyes are on the prize.

I thought it was NoR from all the bickering you do with them, but clearly not because when given the opportunity to strike you aren't willing to take it. Proud to be first in your hearts :wub:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323291144' post='2867649']
I'm glad RoK and DT are the apple of your eye, but my eyes are on the prize.

I thought it was NoR from all the bickering you do with them, but clearly not because when given the opportunity to strike you aren't willing to take it. Proud to be first in your hearts :wub:
[/quote]

It's always been DT for me baby. (It's why I went rogue on you with my old nation after Karma - I disliked you all before it was cool for SF to)