The Nietzsche Pact

gambona

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323296806' post='2867787']
It's always been DT for me baby. (It's why I went rogue on you with my old nation after Karma - I disliked you all before it was cool for SF to)
[/quote]
Baby don't worry because there ain't no mountain high enough..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323297490' post='2867800']
..to keep you from (declaring on) me?
[/quote]
I tried, it didn't work sorry mang I'll just have to move on my spirit is broken

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1323304967' post='2867948']
Out of curiosity, what circumstance are you expecting that would require pulling off a FAN?
[/quote]
And more importantly, how are you planning to deal with Stukov while all in peace mode, him attacking you as you come out? He's done a number on you with you all out of peace mode and able to assist, imagine the damage if you only had individuals against him.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1323282551' post='2867448']
If no one counters, you could always merge into us for a week or two. Majority of you might not be able to actually hit anyone, but still...Kage would get nuked. Repeatedly. :ehm:
[/quote]
Bring it, sweetheart :wub:

"[i]A jealous lover of human liberty, deeming it the absolute condition of all that we admire and respect in humanity, I reverse the phrase of Voltaire, and say that, if God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.[/i]"

- Bakunin

Go Asgaard. :D

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323328407' post='2868820']
You were saying?
[/quote]

I'm heartened by your perception of our military might, but in general a fairly important prerequisite when "pulling a FAN" is an opponent who refuses you peace. Otherwise, the action can more accurately be described as "hiding in peace mode, screaming about persecution for no apparent reason while a bemused world looks on". So unless you have some expectation that little ol' us are planning something like that, it doesn't make much sense as a course of action.

Don't get me wrong; we desire to beat GOD to a bloody pulp, and will endeavor to do exactly that. That is kinda the point of war, and I won't deny that we're going to enjoy the hell out of it. However, we have no plans to hold them at war eternally because, and this is a fairly important element, [i]we are not complete !@#$bags like Xiphosis[/i].

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1323365118' post='2869310']
I'm heartened by your perception of our military might, but one in general a fairly important prerequisite when "pulling a FAN" is an opponent who refuses you peace. Otherwise, the action can more accurately be described as "hiding in peace mode, screaming about being persecution for no apparent reason while a bemused world looks on". So unless you have some expectation that little ol' us are planning something like that, it doesn't make much sense as a course of action.

Don't get me wrong; we desire to beat GOD to a bloody pulp, and will endeavor to do exactly that. That is kinda the point of war, and I won't deny that we're going to enjoy the hell out of it. However, we have no plans to hold them at war eternally because, and this is a fairly important element, [i]we are not complete !@#$bags like Xiphosis[/i].
[/quote]

When has Xiphosis held an alliance in eternal war? For that matter when was the last time GOD even collected reparations?
I'm not going to lie and say Xiph is the cuddliest teddy bear on Bob, but there are people who have done far worse than Xiphosis and you are helping them in this war.
I can understand going after him for a grudge, or if you're Dark Templar and are upset over the last war, ok I can understand that, but "moral fury"? Really? In a coalition with DoomHouse?

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323371572' post='2869409']
When has Xiphosis held an alliance in eternal war? For that matter when was the last time GOD even collected reparations?
I'm not going to lie and say Xiph is the cuddliest teddy bear on Bob, but there are people who have done far worse than Xiphosis and you are helping them in this war.
I can understand going after him for a grudge, or if you're Dark Templar and are upset over the last war, ok I can understand that, but "moral fury"? Really? In a coalition with DoomHouse?
[/quote]

Look up LoFN.

Doomhouse is a pretty cool guy, eh preempts Maroon and doesn't afraid of anything

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323371910' post='2869415']
Look up LoFN.

Doomhouse is a pretty cool guy, eh preempts Maroon and doesn't afraid of anything
[/quote]

3 and a half years ago? o_O Really?
You don't seriously hold a grudge against Xiphosis over the LoFN war do you?

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323372402' post='2869423']
[/quote]

There is a whole separate DoW thread about that in case you missed it.

(So the answer is clearly yes.)

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323372402' post='2869423']
[/quote]

I don't. I had no part in that. They obviously do have a bit of a grudge. Weird how that happens when someone pushes for alliance disbandments.

*Sadly, as long as BN has a grudge, we have a grudge.

Note *: Not actually sad.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323371572' post='2869409']
[/quote]

Well i'm not happy with DH either.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323373129' post='2869437']
I don't. I had no part in that. They obviously do have a bit of a grudge. Weird how that happens when someone pushes for alliance disbandments.

*Sadly, as long as BN has a grudge, we have a grudge.

Note *: Not actually sad.
[/quote]

Vicarious grudges are the dumbest element of our community.
Don't we have enough of our own grudges without taking on those of our allies as well?

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323373217' post='2869443']
Vicarious grudges are the dumbest element of our community.
Don't we have enough of our own grudges without taking on those of our allies as well?
[/quote]

I don't have many grudges of my own, just lists of people I want to see burn for various slights over the years.
If I were to have a grudge, it would be against RIA for bringing in Big Brother during our playtime during BiPolar, messing it all up. Bit it's all good, it's been 2 years and you still haven't grown enough to make it worth revisiting that chapter, so why bother having it?

So, since I don't have a good grudge of my own, I'm cool helping BN and TOP with theirs. Maybe someday I'll get one they can help me with. (aka, Rolling OMFG)