A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1322664133' post='2856982']
I get it, it's a common snipe to make but, like everyone else who attempts it, you're conveniently glossing over any examples that devalue it. (I will admit, however, that it certainly carried more weight when we were younger).

But the subject has been covered multiple times upon multiple times, so I hope you can understand why I'd rather not continue beating this dead horse.

[ooc]This is me trying not to derail another thread with this issue. If you'd like to talk about it you're welcome to PM me.[/ooc]

[/quote]

Then, shut the hell up and don't attempt to call people out for something your own alliance has a rish history in. I'm only attempting to show your evident hyprocrisy. I haven't really divulged in this "Sparta are &^%$'s" before, but when you come out and make the claim you did earlier here, well it wasn't fair to let it go.

Nothing else to say, really, but feel free to join your Spartan colleague on our forums, of whom we've had good dialogue with.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1322664289' post='2856984']
Oh really? its covered?.. So i suppose if IRON side is 'very' well covered wheres RIA to cover the polar side? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Please bring up a valid consideration like Leet Guy:

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1322664300' post='2856985']
You clearly haven't coordinated a war, have you?

Edit: That, or you haven't looked at the matchups of this war.
[/quote]
Eh, it was a blanket statement so it's rife with inaccuracies and I apologize for that. Just trying to make the point that TOP not being countered doesn't hurt IRON any.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322664538' post='2856991']
To your second point IRON declared war on Polar they have an issue to settle and have the lower tier to keep polar engaged while TOP is a bit TOP heavy so to speak. But if I were IRON I would want to concentrate on those whom i declared war on and trust my allies to cover my flanks.
[/quote]
A fair point.

I still think it's odd that you are trying to play-up the significance of Polar's defenders yet down-play their impact but that's irrelevant in light of the point you just made.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1322665353' post='2857003']
Then, shut the hell up and don't attempt to call people out for something your own alliance has a rish history in. I'm only attempting to show your evident hyprocrisy. I haven't really divulged in this "Sparta are &^%$'s" before, but when you come out and make the claim you did earlier here, well it wasn't fair to let it go.

Nothing else to say, really, but feel free to join your Spartan colleague on our forums, of whom we've had good dialogue with.
[/quote]
If I offended you, I apologize. Truth is I'm not a fan of Polar's allies being trampled for TOP and IRON's revenge and would have been much happier if the situation had stayed between the three of them and so I spoke out of turn.

If you think our youth counts as a rich history then we are hypocrites but we didn't grow into ourselves until we broke away from the hegemony so you'll have to excuse me if I disagree.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322663656' post='2856978']
Welcome to the fray, Colossus and GLoF! We look forward to a fun, clean fight. We wish you the best.

As for WAPA... well, we wish we could say the same, but you've already shown that you have no intentions to be respectful here. Looking over some of your war reasons, as well as a couple of messages I've received, you're still the same gross, classless, pitiful !@#$heads you've always been. You really are the retarded little brother of every alliance you've ever been allied to.
[/quote]

Damn near spit coffee all over my computer screen when I read this!!

I mean, hey, that's my treaty partner and you're the enemy!

But seriously, I may go ahead and take another drink and then spit it out, just to make my own funny.

I see a few names I recognize from back in the olden days... best of luck to you all! We will have ourselves a nice scrape!

Welcome to the fray, Colossus and GLoF! We look forward to a fun, clean fight. We wish you the best.

As for WAPA... well, we wish we could say the same, but you've already shown that you have no intentions to be respectful here. Looking over some of your war reasons, as well as a couple of messages I've received, you're still the same gross, classless, pitiful !@#$heads you've always been. You really are the retarded little brother of every alliance you've ever been allied to.
[/quote]

Same.

If that's happening, there's a way to report it and I encourage you to do so. Old grudges aren't easy to just brush off as we've seen here with IRON/TOP & numerous other alliances in the past. I've not seen evidence of it and wont derail this thread, but if you've received over the top insulting messages, you know what to do with them.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322664453' post='2856988']
Enh. The plan really wasn't "Hey, let's all attack IRON!" I know why STA did it. We weren't ordered to or anything like that. We were simply hoping to draw out Valhalla. I'm in the backchannels and stuff and I've never seen EVERYONE ATTACK IRON.
[/quote]
Some day Pez Some day. Well have our dance again sometime im sure. Though I now look forward to it in more of a fun way rather than I hate you die STA way.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1322665733' post='2857005']
For what exactly? :blink:
[/quote]

His point is that, matchups wise, it makes no sense for RIA to declare on TOP, however they cannot hit IRON due to a NAP. And lets save this conversation from devolving into a discussion of RIA's commitments, shall we? There are plenty others to voice that in.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322666972' post='2857020']
Some day Pez Some day. Well have our dance again sometime im sure. Though I now look forward to it in more of a fun way rather than I hate you die STA way.
[/quote]

Yeah, we are too. Our thought was that it would be fun, for old times sake.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1322664414' post='2856987']
Sparta has certainly pulled their fair weight in war before, and I'd rank them higher than quite a few other of the large-sized alliances.
[/quote]

That's fair, I was referring more so to the positioning. Politics for you though.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1322665481' post='2857004']
Please bring up a valid consideration like Leet Guy:

Eh, it was a blanket statement so it's rife with inaccuracies and I apologize for that. Just trying to make the point that TOP not being countered doesn't hurt IRON any.

A fair point.

I still think it's odd that you are trying to play-up the significance of Polar's defenders yet down-play their impact but that's irrelevant in light of the point you just made.

If I offended you, I apologize. Truth is I'm not a fan of Polar's allies being trampled for TOP and IRON's revenge and would have been much happier if the situation had stayed between the three of them and so I spoke out of turn.

If you think our youth counts as a rich history then we are hypocrites but we didn't grow into ourselves until we broke away from the hegemony so you'll have to excuse me if I disagree.
[/quote]

Then it's settled, we disagree. Let's not go around in circles though.

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1322631003' post='2856523']
WAPA isn't in AZTEC. They just have a MDoAP with Colossus. And they live in Scotland....hence the name We Are Perth Army. :< I doubt any of them aren't hungerover enough to declare a war at six in the morning.
[/quote]

[quote name='bcndwilson' timestamp='1322631094' post='2856529']
As was stated WAPA is not a part of the bloc. Oh you tigers with your heads always stuck in the snow!
[/quote]

Uh guys, I think I know who started that nefarious rumor.

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1322629266' post='2856414']
A Message From Aztec [/quote]

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1322629266' post='2856414']
[center][img]http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss132/toraoji/DoWFlags.png[/img][/center]

[/quote]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[/quote]

Well thank you pez,we take that very much as a compliment.Hope you enjoy your time with the Perth boys and their friends,im sure you will.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1322651438' post='2856874']
Thanks for the good wishes :)

I count 86 offensive wars, so far, by GLoF/Col/WAPA. Is that many?
[/quote]
Here's some offensive slot usage stats:

Alliance Wars Nations@War TotalNations % nations % slots
Siberian Tiger Alliance 58 41 77 53.2% 25.1%
Avalanche 18 14 30 46.7% 20.0%
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 276 153 491 31.2% 18.7%
United Purple Nations 31 16 77 20.8% 13.4%
Colossus 22 11 56 19.6% 13.1%
We Are Perth Army 18 12 47 25.5% 12.8%
The Order of the Paradox 43 37 115 32.2% 12.5%
The Grand Lodge of Freemasons 50 28 134 20.9% 12.4%
East India Company 10 9 28 32.1% 11.9%
Christian Coalition Of Countries 35 34 124 27.4% 9.4%
New Polar Order 60 45 271 16.6% 7.4%

Pretend that's a pretty table.

Edited by EViL0nE

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322672278' post='2857060']
Well thank you pez,we take that very much as a compliment.Hope you enjoy your time with the Perth boys and their friends,im sure you will.
[/quote]

Oh, we will. You see, we don't like fighting IRON. They're pretty nice folks, and we get no pleasure out of that. We've been giving it a valiant effort because we are defending an ally, but our hearts haven't been in it. GLoF and Colossus are fine folks. They've been polite and friendly, and they're merely following treaty obligations, and that's something we are very familiar with. Good for them for declaring. In a war where so few alliances seem to be following their obligations, it's nice to see. We have no beef there. We'll fight them as we are required to, and go about our business.

WAPA, however, has given us something to rally around. We can't do much to IRON, and we have no desire to harm Colossus or GLoF. You're a degrading, opportunistic scourge of an alliance, however. We can't wait to turn you into a smoking ruin again. Count on it.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322673319' post='2857070']
Oh, we will. You see, we don't like fighting IRON. They're pretty nice folks, and we get no pleasure out of that. We've been giving it a valiant effort because we are defending an ally, but our hearts haven't been in it. GLoF and Colossus are fine folks. They've been polite and friendly, and they're merely following treaty obligations, and that's something we are very familiar with. Good for them for declaring. In a war where so few alliances seem to be following their obligations, it's nice to see. We have no beef there. We'll fight them as we are required to, and go about our business.

WAPA, however, has given us something to rally around. We can't do much to IRON, and we have no desire to harm Colossus or GLoF. Your disgusting, perverted, insulting, degrading, opportunistic scourge of an alliance, however? Well. We can't wait to turn you into a smoking ruin again. Count on it.
[/quote]

You make the baby jesus cry :o

[quote name='prince buster' timestamp='1322673769' post='2857079']
I blame the schools :ph34r:
[/quote]
Me too, I went to a prod one! :ph34r:

[img]http://img.thisismoney.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/taxman_203x150.jpg[/img]

Pay the man!

Edited by GeneralDolan