A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

Hmm, this war was never personal for me. We are defending the NpO and we declared on IRON for reasons already outlined. I'm happy to exchange nukes with people, have a laugh and move on when all is said and done. A shame the usual bunch of cretins have changed this.

Thank you, WAPA, for giving the STA a rallying point. I will do all in my power to ensure your alliance is reduced to a smoking ruin regardless of how much damage we take from your allies.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322700148' post='2857387']
Thank you, WAPA, for giving the STA a rallying point. I will do all in my power to ensure your alliance is reduced to a smoking ruin regardless of how much damage we take from your allies.
[/quote]

Admin speed on reducing WAPA to rubble.

Fought with AZTEC last war, stand up group of people!

Not much interaction with STA, but seem like good folk.

So good luck to both parties and may your casualties soar!

o/ STA
o/ AZTEC

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1322705031' post='2857451']
I'm surprised WAPA is active enough these days to even go to war :P
[/quote]

We actually have pretty high activity levels... that's like the one thing we do well :P

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1322706016' post='2857471']
We actually have pretty high activity levels... that's like the one thing we do well :P
[/quote]

The [u]only[/u] thing? Pity that activity doesn't translate into being proficient at war. I've got no doubt in STA's ability to rip you to shreds, you deserve nothing less.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1322706016' post='2857471']
We actually have pretty high activity levels... that's like the one thing we do well :P[/quote]

Really :o there have been many times Ive seen your IRC channel dead of members, I must go on at wrong times. Anyways enjoy the fight all involved :)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1322632117' post='2856591']
Good to see! Extra steak for Coyote tonight :D
[/quote]

/me growls in anticipation

Why thank you Myth. I always appreciate a good steak. :)

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1322647464' post='2856829']
Some of War Declaration are funny don't y'all think. :)

Umm..what does this button do
Tiger pelts are warm
OMG My new shoes
Here kitty kitty
For Darth Vader
Kittens and puppies
A lovely day
Hai Thar Tiger
Dance into the Light
Sacrifice Requires Tiger Blood"
Summer is a long ways off"
VOC expedition to foreign land
meow
gorp
You seem cute and fuzzy
You stole our Bacon

To mention but a few. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Darn it, Mungo, better a tiger pelt than mine! Here, kitty, kitty, kitty... *poises to attack*

Edit: I loved "A traffic accident". :D

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322651796' post='2856877']
Breaking news: NV disbanded months ago and their treaties didn't all just magically carry over to other AZTEC alliances.

Anyway, here's to a good fight STA. [img]http://cn-colossus.co.uk/Smileys/default/good.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yesss, thank you Mayz. Let it be known that AZTEC has changed.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1322655224' post='2856888']
Good Luck
Claim their fur as your war prize.
[/quote]

I hear tiger pelts go for good money these days. :)

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322662737' post='2856969']
Maybe but we will never know as they are no longer with us.
[/quote]

o/ the fallen brothers in NV

Regardless of whether you would or would not have approved, we'll do you proud. :)

And can we just leave the mudslinging? History is history, bygones are bygones, war is war. Let it be and let's have a good war instead. Here's to a clean and classy fight and lots of casualties. :)

Edited by Coyote

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1322706152' post='2857473']
The [u]only[/u] thing? Pity that activity doesn't translate into being proficient at war. I've got no doubt in STA's ability to rip you to shreds, you deserve nothing less.
[/quote]

I think you may have taken that a bit too seriously. Your vindictiveness may be blocking your judgement.

[quote name='noname' timestamp='1322716278' post='2857663']
is there any chance TPF jump in to defend STA?

they have MDoAP rite? CMIIW
[/quote]

We do. However, when we signed the treaty with them, we made it clear to them that we would not expect them to defend us when this war finally came. It's here, and we are keeping our word.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322700148' post='2857387']
[/quote]
[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1322709168' post='2857527']
I dare to say that given the possibility to choose, either side of this war would want WAPA to fight for the other.
[/quote]
It's too bad that the sides are the way they are right now and we can't turn this into shark war 3.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1322716767' post='2857673']
It's too bad that the sides are the way they are right now and we can't turn this into shark war 3.
[/quote]

Sure you can. They're tiny. You can spare a few! Let's do it for old time's sake.

Mayzie...no point arguing. Let them get on with it. You always need a whipping boy at a time of crisis and appears to be WAPA is it so so be it. I'm just delighted to be helping out our brothers in arms GLOF and Collossus and do my bit for IRON too. All fine alliances to be standing shoulder to shoulder with. ^_^

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1322707018' post='2857485']
Yesss, thank you Mayz. Let it be known that AZTEC has changed.[/quote]

and not for the better, apparently.

[quote]o/ the fallen brothers in NV

Regardless of whether you would or would not have approved, we'll do you proud. :)[/quote]

Let's not speculate on what NV would or would not have done because I'm fairly certain the answer is obvious here. Regardless, this is especially disgusting coming from you guys when not only has STA helped out AZTEC even when their hands were full and not treaty-bound to do so, but they even gave their genuine blessings to WAPAs admission into AZTEC.

Good luck STA. If WAPA doesn't make it out of this war, I don't think anybody would blame you (well, obviously people are pretty two-faced during war so they'll probably fake some outrage but once the dust settles we'll see what's up).

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322717276' post='2857680']
Sure you can. They're tiny. You can spare a few! Let's do it for old time's sake.
[/quote]

Same old same old ,lets go running to the shrooms cause youve not got the baws to take us yersel. :rolleyes:

The facts of the matter, however are as follows:

NV no longer exists. This is unfortunate, and perhaps if NV did still exist, things would have played out differently. Pointless speculation, though.

Whatever anyone thinks of WAPA, AZTEC's declaration has nothing to do with WAPA's feelings towards STA or vice-versa.

And, whatever anyone thinks of STA, personally speaking, there is no enmity as such against STA. As far as I know, despite certain highly-charged personal comments made by one individual Tiger here, we have the highest regard for STA as a group.

So what's the problem? I don't see one.

Sorry this upsets you Hizzy.

Edited by Valdemar

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322716533' post='2857669']
We do. However, when we signed the treaty with them, we made it clear to them that we would not expect them to defend us when this war finally came. It's here, and we are keeping our word.
[/quote]

Its too bad...i personally won't hesitate jumping for my allies :P