A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322700148' post='2857387']
Hmm, this war was never personal for me. We are defending the NpO and we declared on IRON for reasons already outlined. I'm happy to exchange nukes with people, have a laugh and move on when all is said and done. A shame the usual bunch of cretins have changed this.

Thank you, WAPA, for giving the STA a rallying point. I will do all in my power to ensure your alliance is reduced to a smoking ruin regardless of how much damage we take from your allies.
[/quote]

SaintScott has a big yawn...........then stretches for another kitty-kat to dunk into his coffee. Have a break!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322720517' post='2857894']
Same old same old ,lets go running to the shrooms cause youve not got the baws to take us yersel. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Chronology was never your strongest suit so I'll not judge you too harshly.

This is sad.

I remember STA fondly for coming to Aztec's help last war, and I don't think anyone thinks this war is personal - it just reflects how the treaty web is currently lined up. Wapa happens to have a history with STA, but I don't think their joining this war, really makes anything personal - they joined via the treaty web.

I'm so far enjoying the war with my STA opponent, who is being a good sport.

[quote]and not for the better, apparently.[/quote]

That looks subjective on the field where you're laying your feet on.

Apparently. ^_^

And well - this leaves out the only, truly important thing to care about here: the size of pez's boobs

(dodges and runs)

Edited by obscurus

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1322720309' post='2857892']
and not for the better, apparently.

Let's not speculate on what NV would or would not have done because I'm fairly certain the answer is obvious here. Regardless, this is especially disgusting coming from you guys when not only has STA helped out AZTEC even when their hands were full and not treaty-bound to do so, but they even gave their genuine blessings to WAPAs admission into AZTEC.
[/quote]

It's a shame you feel that way but this is the one time that it looks as though all our MDP+ allies are to be lined up on one side, so frankly imo, this was the easiest decision AZTEC has had to make. While I personally don't support the 2 years revenge attack and think it's a load of !@#$, we do what we can to assist allies, as always.

I'm not sure where you get that from. Last war, NV defended STA & the people who are at war now defended NV from Sparta and later MHA & Darkfall. Hopefully you can prove me wrong, I've got a terrible memory or perhaps wasn't in AZTEC back then but I don't recall in recent history STA defending AZTEC, let alone without a treaty or while they were fully engaged. How far back are we going here? BLEU days when NV were pre-empted or something?

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1322728098' post='2858041']
This is sad.

I remember STA fondly for coming to Aztec's help last war, and I don't think anyone thinks this war is personal - it just reflects how the treaty web is currently lined up. Wapa happens to have a history with STA, but I don't think their joining this war, really makes anything personal - they joined via the treaty web.

I'm so far enjoying the war with my STA opponent, who is being a good sport.
[/quote]

You remember wrong or I do, so many people are saying it, I'm starting to question whether NV hit wF to defend STA last war. [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97626]I'm not crazy, I swear.[/url]

Truely the last war is still hazy in all our minds..must be all the booze we were drinking. I'm still wondering why so many of us would wake up in the morning, and find ourselves naked on Cent's bed with no memory of how we got there..

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1322743186' post='2858124']
Truely the last war is still hazy in all our minds..must be all the booze we were drinking. I'm still wondering why so many of us would wake up in the morning, and find ourselves naked on Cent's bed with no memory of how we got there..
[/quote]

It was magic.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1322720309' post='2857892']they even gave their genuine blessings to WAPAs admission into AZTEC. [/quote]
Yeah, but I would consider that to be a valid CB on STA more than anything, really.

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322720517' post='2857894']
Same old same old ,lets go running to the shrooms cause youve not got the baws to take us yersel. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Reminder that you're the one coming in on them with two other alliances.

Man, I have never been more tempted to recruit a Tera-Bowser volunteer force for a war.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322749725' post='2858174']
Yeah, but I would consider that to be a valid CB on STA more than anything, really.

Reminder that you're the one coming in on them with two other alliances.

Man, I have never been more tempted to recruit a Tera-Bowser volunteer force for a war.
[/quote]

Tera-Mercenaries. 200 tech per WAPA ZI.

I wish the situation weren't too messy for that.

Why all the whining? STA hate WAPA, fine. There are a few bees in bonnets, but I think generally there is a mutual respect between Aztec and STA. Can't we just have a lovely time, throw some nukes around like old times (it's been a while lets be frank), share some banter, kill some pixels, and stop crying?

[quote name='Langa99' timestamp='1322756134' post='2858224']
Why all the whining? STA hate WAPA, fine. There are a few bees in bonnets, but I think generally there is a mutual respect between Aztec and STA. Can't we just have a lovely time, throw some nukes around like old times (it's been a while lets be frank), share some banter, kill some pixels, and stop crying?
[/quote]

No one is "crying". We've merely stated that we are going to turn WAPA into a smoldering ruin. They're an awful alliance. We're doing you a favor, really.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322757287' post='2858232']
No one is "crying". We've merely stated that we are going to turn WAPA into a smoldering ruin. They're an awful alliance. We're doing you a favor, really.
[/quote]
Well good luck in your quest, that is the point of a good war anyway. We'll probably just get on with it.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322757287' post='2858232']
[/quote]

I really think that you think that is going to happen,will you ever learn ?

Watch my lips hen.WAPA will be here as long as WAPA wants to be here, and i can give you a promise right now that it wont be down to any other alliance, never mind a sad one like the sta.Dream on. :laugh:

Edited by LYDIASLAND

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322759280' post='2858243']
I really think that you think that is going to happen,will you ever learn ?

Watch my lips hen.WAPA will be here as long as WAPA wants to be here, and i can give you a promise right now that it wont be down to any other alliance, never mind a sad one like the sta.Dream on. :laugh:
[/quote]

You misunderstand. We have no desire to destroy your community. Just your nations.

[u][/u][quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322759592' post='2858251']
You misunderstand. We have no desire to destroy your community. Just your nations.
[/quote]

What your saying is the sta and the sta alone are going to destroy our nations ? i really think you must be sniffing glue. ;)

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322759592' post='2858251']
[/quote]

I was going to root for STA to crush someone, but now that I hear we are an extension of TOP, I'll mindlessly root for those fighting on TOP's side. [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif[/img]

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322759933' post='2858255']
[u][/u]

What your saying is the sta and the sta alone are going to destroy our nations ? i really think you must be sniffing glue. ;)
[/quote]

You're laboring under the misapprehension that we're going to do it alone. Oh no. I've fear I've said too much. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Suffice it to say that there are quite a few others out there who want to see your pathetic alliance annihilated.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1322759939' post='2858256']
I was going to root for STA to crush someone, but now that I hear we are an extension of TOP, I'll mindlessly root for those fighting on TOP's side. [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If I'm going to be honest, I have to say that I don't actually know who is in PF. :P

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='Toraoji' timestamp='1322629530' post='2856434']
Something tell me this effects me. Not sure though. Perhaps I'll have to launch a few nukes and see what happens.
[/quote]
You sir, are why this game is awesome.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322748601' post='2858162']
You !@#$%^&. I thought I was the only one.
[/quote]

Jeeze she's back..................here we go what is it today. Another "Oh woe is me, I am the afflicted party etc etc." but as long as I can harp on and be derogatory about others all is fine in the Pez world