A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

[quote name='Blaskowicz' timestamp='1322680547' post='2857162']
Good to see. :)

Onwards GLoF, Colossus and WAPA!
[/quote]
Heh, you needed it. ;)

BTW, where's my nuke? I'm lagging in the Nuke Olympics already!

Edited by Rakari

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem...think the chill pills need to be handed out. Its a very dim picture that is being painted about WAPA from a select few. We aren't bad...bid outrageous at times possibly. Up for the crack yes but some of the stuff being said.... Nah.

Appears to be rules for one but not rules for all. Some of the comments aimed at WAPA members could be deemed offensive, deeply personal and bordering on inappropriate but here's my chizzled chin. Lay it on me. Give it a whack I know the real guys in WAPA

It's early, but so far I'm finding my STA opponents to be careful and well-managed fighters, and I'm enjoying squaring off with them.

My first loves are GLoF and AZTEC, but my existing esteem for STA is growing.

[quote name='Penedono' timestamp='1322681872' post='2857182']
It's early, but so far I'm finding my STA opponents to be careful and well-managed fighters, and I'm enjoying squaring off with them.

My first loves are GLoF and AZTEC, but my existing esteem for STA is growing.
[/quote]

I agree. They have been a good sport, quite polite and generally just fun :)

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1322681790' post='2857180']
Good luck GloF... Wait your Grand Chancellor is iwin now? What the hell?
[/quote]
I know, I nearly pissed myself seeing that, thought it was some kind of sick joke.
I kid, iwin, good for you and nice to see you around.

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1322684324' post='2857210']
I know, I nearly pissed myself seeing that, thought it was some kind of sick joke.
I kid, iwin, good for you and nice to see you around.
[/quote]

lol thanks water good to see u to and i geuss u to dark

I guess it's some kind of irony that there was a betrayal some time ago and some alliances who followed the traitor back in time now fight against the traitor...

Also good luck STA, please kick some ass. I might hate some of your members ( i really do), but when it comes to honoring treaties and fighting you always do your part without hesitation and whining about low odds to win.

WAPA just remains WAPA, they just need an asskick to be reminded who they are.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1322686971' post='2857235']
I guess it's some kind of irony that there was a betrayal some time ago and some alliances who followed the traitor back in time now fight against the traitor...

Also good luck STA, please kick some ass. I might hate some of your members ( i really do), but when it comes to honoring treaties and fighting you always do your part without hesitation and whining about low odds to win.

WAPA just remains WAPA, they just need an asskick to be reminded who they are.
[/quote]
WAPA is WAPA - and they know who they are. They're a bunch of drunken Scottish guys playing a game in an alliance based around one of their favorite football (soccer to the US) team. I was once in WAPA and I know how they act, it's their humor that I love. I think Scottish humor is a bit different than our American humor. A lot more is accepted around there. Anyways - let's hope we can just get on with this war without degrading to 12 year old children throwing mud at each other. Onwards my Brothers! :3

Edited by Baskan

I know that under the current circumstances of this war, asking for bygones to be bygones is kind of humorous. However 90% of us don't actually know what the story is here, and certainly don't care. Can we just go back to hailing GLOF?

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1322688930' post='2857253']
Anyways - let's hope we can just get on with this war without degrading to 12 year old children throwing mud at each other.
[/quote]

Too late. You're allies already did that.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1322692014' post='2857289']
Too late. You're allies already did that.
[/quote]
To be honest, there's a difference between 12 year olds and 30 year old drunk Scots. There may not be a /big/ difference, but there's a difference still. :rolleyes:

[quote name='prince buster' timestamp='1322679570' post='2857147']
Simple. She's an attention seeker who loves the fact she has all of the CN nerds in a fluster because she has lady lumps.

She hates WAPA. WAPA hates STA lets just get on with the slaughter.
[/quote]

Seriously? How old are you?

-omfg

Hmmm, I remember when I fought WAPA. Nothing classy to see there & the only one of them that didn't roll over on me was Baskan & he's gone. Do they even have any worthwhile fighters left?

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1322677988' post='2857129']
Let's not begin this game Auctor, more than once has WAPA gone out of their way to attack STA and this has caused plenty of people enough headaches in AZTEC.
[/quote]

!@#$%^&*. I have been in allied to WAPA since 1TF's orignal treaty and that is a crock of !@#$, get over yourself Cent. WAPA and STA may have a 'thing' WAPA may have a brash and rude (to some) attitude but at no point in my time did they go out of their way to hit STA. Yes, we had where they joined AZTEC on the premise WAPA would not use AZTEC to back STA but that was the same with STA.

Get a !@#$@#$ grip and stop stirring !@#$.