A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1322763667' post='2858293']
Jeeze she's back..................here we go what is it today. Another "Oh woe is me, I am the afflicted party etc etc." but as long as I can harp on and be derogatory about others all is fine in the Pez world
[/quote]

For a dude in an alliance who claims to have a great sense of humor, you sure do have a hard time recognizing a joke response to a joke post.

Other than one (admittedly) offensive war reason, what has WAPA said that rises above normal war banter? Pezstar used the term "retarded" as an insult, which is deeply offensive to many people, far more so than a reference to someone's chest size. Where's the outrage about that?

STA is just trying to stir up unwarranted outrage in an attempt to bring in otherwise uninterested alliances in an attempt to save themselves.

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1322764446' post='2858313']
Other than one (admittedly) offensive war reason, what has WAPA said that rises above normal war banter? Pezstar used the term "retarded" as an insult, which is deeply offensive to many people, far more so than a reference to someone's chest size. Where's the outrage about that?

STA is just trying to stir up unwarranted outrage in an attempt to bring in otherwise uninterested alliances in an attempt to save themselves.
[/quote]

The aggressive declaration put a little kindling on the fire, the TWO offensive war reasons got us fired up, and the post by Prince Buster that you can see here (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106985&view=findpost&p=2857147) reminded us that WAPA still hasn't changed. That got our fire roaring.

STA is trying to stir up nothing. It's already been stirred. We will lose the overall war, because we entered knowing that. We will not, however, lose the WAPA front of it. Oh dear. I've nearly spoiled the surprise again.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322764914' post='2858321']
The aggressive declaration put a little kindling on the fire, the TWO offensive war reasons got us fired up, and the post by Prince Buster that you can see here (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106985&view=findpost&p=2857147) reminded us that WAPA still hasn't changed. That got our fire roaring.

STA is trying to stir up nothing. It's already been stirred. We will lose the overall war, because we entered knowing that. We will not, however, lose the WAPA front of it. Oh dear. I've nearly spoiled the surprise again.
[/quote]

Oh, please. One of the so-called "offensive" war reasons was "!@#$%*^ galore." The only way that could be taken as offensive is if you're unfamiliar with Goldfinger or are overly sensitive. Seriously, tigers are cats, "!@#$%" is a term for both a cat and a weak or cowardly person, and !@#$% Galore was the Bond girl in the classic film Goldfinger. It's an emasculating reference to your alliance name and a classic film.

The post by Prince Buster just contained a crude reference to the fact that you're a female; again nothing offensive to a normal person (since it hasn't been edited I would assume the powers that be, agree).

Edit: and, apparently that word is auto-censored. The context should make it clear enough anyway.

Edited by Woref

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1322765674' post='2858341']
Oh, please. One of the so-called "offensive" war reasons was "!@#$%*^ galore." The only way that could be taken as offensive is if you're unfamiliar with Goldfinger or are overly sensitive. Seriously, tigers are cats, "!@#$%" is a term for both a cat and a weak or cowardly person, and !@#$% Galore was the Bond girl in the classic film Goldfinger. It's an emasculating reference to your alliance name and a classic film.

The post by Prince Buster just contained a crude reference to the fact that you're a female; again nothing offensive to a normal person (since it hasn't been edited I would assume the powers that be, agree).

Edit: and, apparently that word is auto-censored. The context should make it clear enough anyway.
[/quote]

You are entitled to your crass opinion. We are entitled to ours. Our opinion is that WAPA is among the worst alliances the Cyberverse has to offer, and we will relish turning you into dust. You can't have not seen it coming. You declared the war, after all.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322764277' post='2858310']
For a dude in an alliance who claims to have a great sense of humor, you sure do have a hard time recognizing a joke response to a joke post.
[/quote]

This is the best one yet....is there a Doctor in the House...ma sides are splittin. Joke response to a joke post. Are you kiddin? How contradictory is that? Oh hoot hoot. This made my day :lol1:

Cheers Pez yir a star....

Edited by SaintScott

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1322765936' post='2858347']
This is the best one yet....is there a Doctor in the House...ma sides are splittin. Joke response to a joke post. Are you kiddin? How contradictory is that? Oh hoot hoot. This made my day :lol1:

Cheers Pez yir a star....
[/quote]

You know, I had a response to this all typed up, but honestly, it would probably go over your head anyway.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1322767831' post='2858375']
Why are you always here Ms Pezstar? Is it coz deepp down you really like us WAPA fellies :wub: Maybe fancy a bit of rough is that it? :ehm:
[/quote]

Take it all back...just asked the troops and nobody is interested. Sorry about that :blush:

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1322759933' post='2858255']
[u][/u]

What your saying is the sta and the sta alone are going to destroy our nations ? i really think you must be sniffing glue. ;)
[/quote]Don't worry, I've got plenty more nukes with your name on them. :)

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1322765674' post='2858341']

[/quote]

We've got a member called Puss Galore, is he going to be gone next?

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322765896' post='2858346']
You are entitled to your crass opinion. We are entitled to ours. Our opinion is that WAPA is among the worst alliances the Cyberverse has to offer, and we will relish turning you into dust. You can't have not seen it coming. You declared the war, after all.
[/quote]

Nothing about that was crass and if that's what you were mentioning earlier in the thread, I take back all I said. Woref explained pretty damn well the Bond / cat reference to the DoW, I think you're looking for any excuse to kick up a !@#$@#$ fuss over nothing tbh.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322771617' post='2858422']
We've got a member called Puss Galore, is he going to be gone next?

Nothing about that was crass and if that's what you were mentioning earlier in the thread, I take back all I said. Woref explained pretty damn well the Bond / cat reference to the DoW, [b]I think you're looking for any excuse to kick up a !@#$@#$ fuss over nothing tbh.[/b]
[/quote]

Pez is never a DRAMA QUEEN, take that back at once!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fake raging at the moment it's unreal. You will be destroyed WAPA mark my words!!!!!!!!!!

I just made tiramisu and some lovely smoked salmon sandwiches for my wife to take to her works party.

Peace and love to everyone :wub:

Oh yes and i also have a cute little dog who is snuggled up beside me.

Did i tell you that i work with adults with learning disabilities?

Edited by prince buster

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322768550' post='2858384']
Yeah, I think this dialogue has put rolling WAPA on the top of MK's post war priorities.
[/quote]

Pretty sure it's always 1B on our priority list. We have have a different goal at 1A, but WAPA is always 1B.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322768550' post='2858384']
Yeah, I think this dialogue has put rolling WAPA on the top of MK's post war priorities.
[/quote]

I'm sure IRON is a huge fan of you making this statement.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322776133' post='2858487']
Why would IRON care? They're not allied to WAPA.
[/quote]

Well they just helped counter someone hitting them, that tends to generate goodwill. Also, by hitting WAPA you are by extension going to be fighting Collosus & GLoF..

Why did I just have to explain that?

It astounds me that people fail to see how funny our friends in WAPA are.

Now, Prince Buster, how's about shifting some of those sandwiches this way?

Edited by Valdemar

[quote name='Valdemar' timestamp='1322778358' post='2858515']
It astounds me that people fail to see how funny our friends in WAPA are.

Now, Prince Buster, how's about shifting some of those sandwiches this way?
[/quote]

Some folks just have a huge stick shoved up their ass.