Disband GOD?

Alterego

426 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MasterChief' timestamp='1323215148' post='2866311']
This is ignorant.
[/quote]
If this poll is ignorant how would you describe GODs repeated attempts and desire to force disbandment as part of surrender terms? Very ignorant?

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1323338205' post='2868947']
Who cares about them, disband Xiphosis.
[/quote]

I don't think that is our decision to make. Xiphosis is Vlad's personal pet remember, we'd have to clear any disbandment plan with him first.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323433291' post='2870844']
If this poll is ignorant how would you describe GODs repeated attempts and desire to force disbandment as part of surrender terms? Very ignorant?
[/quote]
It's ignorant to think that any alliance at war with GOD would be allowed to even try to disband them. Do you really think that GOD's allies would remain out of this conflict if it came to that?

Come on I [i]know[/i] you are smarter than that.

This is one of the dumbest idea that I have ever heard.

Really.

If there is one alliance out there that has shown that they have a right to be on Bob it is GOD.

If you knew the history between myself and GOD then you would understand that I do not make these kinds of statements, ever.

Do your people a favor and resign from your leadership of your nation.

Oh, and for all you Xiphosis haters, let the past be in the past. Move on. Get over yourself.

What people don't understand about Xiphosis is that he is the most fierce loyal and pretty much best ally you could ever hope to have.

I understand that he is aggressive and certainly plays the role of the easy to hate villain well, and god knows I have had it out with him more than once but at the end of the day if you are his friend he has your back and there are a lot of people who know that and who will have his back when push comes to shove.

So, Alterego, people like you and Vlad can come to this forum and pretend like you have even close to what it takes to impose any type of extreme or humiliating terms on GOD, but when it comes down to it you guys just aren't that good.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323896482' post='2877998']
Xiph ain't got !@#$ on me. He's nothing more than a loudmouth who thinks he's powerful because he had strong allies. He's a modern day Bilrow.
[/quote]
That's a bit low. Bilrow committed betrayal of the worst kind. And mocking Xi's [i]loyalty[/i] is about the dumbest thing you could do.

Show me where I mocked Xiph's loyalty. Honestly I don't even know about Xiph's or Bilrow's loyalty and who they betrayed or didn't betray. All I know is they are infamous for being hard asses and were only able to act that way due to the support of stronger allies. I would probably have some respect for Xiph if his alliance had even 1/10th the power he thinks it does. Thankfully wars like this put the crappy alliances in their place where they will likely stay while the better alliances rise again.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

A gem from recent past.

[quote]
03[23:09] * Xiphosis[GOD] has joined #channel
03[23:10] * bud has joined #channel
[23:10] <Liz> Hello Bud.
[23:10] <Myworld[dt]> hey bud
[23:11] <bud> Heya Liz Myworld
[23:11] <Xiphosis[GOD]> bud
[23:12] <bud> heya xiph
[23:12] <bud> if i didnt know better this almost feels like the old maroon chan
[23:12] <Xiphosis[GOD]> except for the little black specs
[23:13] <bud> lol
[23:14] <Supa_Troop3r[DT]> I still don't see how you figure 40k tech
[23:14] <Xiphosis[GOD]> You don't really have to see.
[23:14] <Myworld[dt]> I could understand if we declared on CSN
[23:14] <Xiphosis[GOD]> That's the cool part about surrender.
[23:14] <Myworld[dt]> But we did not
[23:14] <Myworld[dt]> We declared on Legacy and they want no reps
[23:14] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Wars a dice roll. You guys rolled it on !@#$%^&* and you pay the price for it.
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Or you don't, but either way, I'm pretty fine with it.
[23:15] <Supa_Troop3r[DT]> Lmao
[23:15] <Myworld[dt]> What bs we had a treaty with LoSS that is valid and they asked for our help.
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Again - the beauty of surrender.
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> You had an ODP.
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Lol.
[23:15] <Myworld[dt]> It's still a treaty
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Good for you.
[23:15] <Xiphosis[GOD]> It's a !@#$%^&* reason to enter a GW unless you're Looking for an excuse.
[23:16] <Xiphosis[GOD]> It didn't work out.
[23:16] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Boo hoo.
[23:16] <bud> so the going rate for an ODP is 40k tech for an alliance that got called in?
01[23:16] <TiTaN[DT]> Sorry, we won't honor treaties next time >_>
[i][b][23:16] <Xiphosis[GOD]> If it was me it'd be [u]no terms[/u], tbh.
[23:16] <Xiphosis[GOD]> If someone hit me with an ODP or a PIAT
[23:16] <Xiphosis[GOD]> They'd be put down[/b][/i]
[/quote]

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1323905438' post='2878110']
I will say this for him. He's the main reason that two blocs are getting rolled right now. That's pretty impressive.
[/quote]

I would say he's only a main reason people wanted SF to be rolled. But SF is probably the weakest bloc there is right now so it's not that big of a deal.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323899249' post='2878026']
Never claimed to be someone special. Was just refuting the guy who said I will never be as good as Xiph when IMO Xiph isn't great at all.
[/quote]

To be fair, those are not mutually exclusive. ;)

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1323929729' post='2878568']
Hey, whether you like him or hate him you have to admit that it takes something special to inspire this type of reaction from this many people.
[/quote]

I don't think you interpreted my comment correctly. I made no judgement of Xiphosis at all. I merely stated that Vladimir Stukov's comment that he could not possibly by lesser than Xiphosis as Xiphosis is a nobody was based on the assumption of those things being mutually exclusive. That is, it is possible that Xiphosis could be a nobody and yet Vladimir Stukov be lesser than him.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1323938345' post='2878755']
I don't think you interpreted my comment correctly. I made no judgement of Xiphosis at all. I merely stated that Vladimir Stukov's comment that he could not possibly by lesser than Xiphosis as Xiphosis is a nobody was based on the assumption of those things being mutually exclusive. That is, it is possible that Xiphosis could be a nobody and yet Vladimir Stukov be lesser than him.
[/quote]

In that case there's only one way to find out, in game duel. I'm pretty sure he's the one in bill lock. :smug:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323967657' post='2878903']
In that case there's only one way to find out, in game duel. I'm pretty sure he's the one in bill lock. :smug:
[/quote]

Congratulations, now who the hell are you, and why should I care?

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1323968311' post='2878911']
Congratulations, now who the hell are you, and why should I care?
[/quote]
[i]Said the Cult of Justitia member in the most intriguing of tones. His coy lips curling around his smarmy smirk. A faint odor of must rising in the warm damp air.[/i]