Disband GOD?

Alterego

426 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1323991807' post='2879209']
[i]Said the Cult of Justitia member in the most intriguing of tones. His coy lips curling around his smarmy smirk. A faint odor of must rising in the warm damp air.[/i]
[/quote]

Decent retort, but I am not the one in this topic spouting his own importance. Stukov may have made a splendid rogue effort, but to say he's nearly as significant as Xiphosis in the grand scheme of things would just be a joke.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1324012155' post='2879600']
Stukov may have made a splendid rogue effort, but to say he's nearly as significant as Xiphosis in the grand scheme of things would just be a joke.
[/quote]
[i]railed the blistering diplomat. His teeth rattling, spittle bursting out in a torrent of indignation. With great resolve he drew a handkerchief and dabbed his cheeks, now glistening in froth.[/i]

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1324017613' post='2879682']
[i]railed the blistering diplomat. His teeth rattling, spittle bursting out in a torrent of indignation. With great resolve he drew a handkerchief and dabbed his cheeks, now glistening in froth.[/i]
[/quote]

How much would I need to pay you to follow me around and add blocking to every post I make?

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1324017855' post='2879686']
How much would I need to pay you to follow me around and add blocking to every post I make?
[/quote]
[i]leered the now curiously benevolent giant. His small piggish eyes darting to your dear writer's pen as if it was an elixir, withholding a cure for poor personality and ill-temperament.[/i]

• 3 weeks later...

The whole disband-think of the sheep debate seems kinda irrelevant, given that Xiph seems more interested in holding out until the last sheep at this point. More ominous perhaps is [url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Reichskanzlei-Fuehrerbunker.png"]a draft my spies recovered for his new secret bunker[/url]....