Disband GOD?

Alterego

426 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1320397271' post='2838285']
No. If they did, what direction would Ardus point his political bff choo-choo train at?
[/quote]

[img]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/70/they_live_deal_w_It.gif[/img]

It'd be a shame for GOD to ever disband, however I can think of a few others that actually should though.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1320391439' post='2838269']
Xiph loves disbandment. Disband GOD?
[/quote]

Xiph does not "love" disbandment. He does believe in consequences though and sometimes proper conservation needs to be practiced in order to maintain a healthy population. Thinning the herd so to speak is good for everyone. It's actually humane if you think about it.

Anyways, disbandments only work on alliances who want to be disbanded and while the bored aggressors line up outside waiting for their piece of flesh, I as a member of VE would like to state that doing so will cause more harm than good. I caution all of you to think about what you're doing and I ask you - Is this about righting perceived wrongs by Xiphoses or is it really about one man who is trying to change his legacy from a person who once disbanded his own alliance to the guy who took down his former best friends in GOD?

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1320403005' post='2838296']
[img]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/70/they_live_deal_w_It.gif[/img]

It'd be a shame for GOD to ever disband, however I can think of a few others that actually should though.
[/quote]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gkInsVVB5E4/SOv4wrFAlPI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/UJH-XnrBYYo/s400/Naked+Clown.JPG[/img]

It sounds like Alterego has another poll in his future.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1320391439' post='2838269']
Xiph loves disbandment. Disband GOD?
[/quote]

Oh goody, another case of "Herp derp, they talk about doing something that we run around saying is killing Planet Bob. Let's do the same thing to them" posting.

While my opinion of GOD over the years has certainly been a less than favorable one, GOD certainly adds a hell of a lot more to things here than BAPS does. <_<

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1320423765' post='2838404']
While my opinion of GOD over the years has certainly been a less than favorable one, GOD certainly adds a hell of a lot more to things here than BAPS does. <_<
[/quote]
Lets declare on BAPS and disband them... :)