Declaration of War

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317933529' post='2818837']
Last I checked, nobody gives a $%&@. Vlad and his band of rogues can declare on whoever they wish, we all know who they are and what they're doing.
[/quote]

please elaborate.

My alliance has been at war for over a month and we still get no respect. Whoever is running the wiki should re-think what makes an alliance legit.

We also have a combined $16 billion in warchests, surely more than some of the alliances in this war.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1317958392' post='2819315']
My alliance has been at war for over a month and we still get no respect. Whoever is running the wiki should re-think what makes an alliance legit.

We also have a combined $16 billion in warchests, surely more than some of the alliances in this war.
[/quote]
I agree with Vlad here, whoever is running the wiki is a meany face.

[quote name='GoldenAura' timestamp='1317999877' post='2819694']
This is truly one of the SADDEST wars I've ever seen on Bob. For all the crap Legion gets, it sure seems that they are proving EVERYONE wrong about their war fighting capability.
[/quote]

Thank you.

Blame that on the influx of M*A*S*H members last year. :D

[quote name='GoldenAura' timestamp='1317999877' post='2819694']
This is truly one of the SADDEST wars I've ever seen on Bob. For all the crap Legion gets, it sure seems that they are proving EVERYONE wrong about their war fighting capability.
[/quote]

Where are these Legionnaires who are proving folks wrong about their fighting capability? I haven't met any yet o.o

Actually, the ones who CAN fight are also the ones who can build nations and are in their highest tiers most likely :rolleyes:

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318002320' post='2819731']
Thank you.

Blame that on the influx of M*A*S*H members last year. :D
[/quote]

Flonker, you're awesome.

As for Ordo Paradoxia, we will never submit to the likes of such religious fanatics as you. Having been one, I can tell you the tent revivals are awesome, but the afterparties suck, and that's something no hard partying Legionnaire can abide by.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317935016' post='2818864']
I don't count? :(
[/quote]

Why would you be in this conflict? You created an alliance and declared on Europa, an alliance (directly) allied to noone involved...

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1318016327' post='2819983']
Where are these Legionnaires who are proving folks wrong about their fighting capability? I haven't met any yet o.o

Actually, the ones who CAN fight are also the ones who can build nations and are in their highest tiers most likely :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You mean these guys?

http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?searchstring=Alliance%2CGovernment_Type&search=legion+communist&anyallexact=all&Strength1=&Strength2=30000

In addition to the ~40 people under 30,000 NS that have been nuked in Legion, I would say we're doing a bang up job.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318016624' post='2819987']
Flonker, you're awesome.

As for Ordo Paradoxia, we will never submit to the likes of such religious fanatics as you. Having been one, I can tell you the tent revivals are awesome, but the afterparties suck, and that's something no hard partying Legionnaire can abide by.
[/quote]

Alright, [b]THAT[/b] does it, we're deporting all our Hare Krishnas and dumping them on your doorstep.