What's happening to the Pink Sphere?

Altheus

I doubt I'm the first to notice, but ever since the great resource switchover, the pink sphere's been gaining new members very fast. Fast enough that it's actually passed yellow, brown and "no team" in the team statistics.

Most of these these new members are from the PF bloc. For example, OMFG (previously purple) now have 16 out of 25 pink members and Argent (previously Aqua) now have 39 out of 60 pink members. So, out of interest what's going on?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1316708304' post='2805976']
Was announced in Argents birthday thread that PF will be moving to Pink.[/quote]

Damn, I missed that. Thanks.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1316708304' post='2805976']
Its not like lack of nations on a trade sphere harm trades anymore.[/quote]

Aye, very true.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1316707794' post='2805973']
I doubt I'm the first to notice, but ever since the great resource switchover, the pink sphere's been gaining new members very fast. Fast enough that it's actually passed yellow, brown and "no team" in the team statistics.

Most of these these new members are from the PF bloc. For example, OMFG (previously purple) now have 16 out of 25 pink members and Argent (previously Aqua) now have 39 out of 60 pink members. So, out of interest what's going on?
[/quote]

Ahhh he caught us. Cant get anything by you!

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1316707924' post='2805974']
They all switched to pink.

[img]http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/frontpagecolumbo1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

lolololol.

Over at Non Grata's Secret Underground Headquarters we discussed going to pink, but we ultimately decided against it mainly because our government moves slower than the American Congress

Here I was, minding my own business, and suddenly people could find trades anywhere. Now my sphere is getting invaded by neredowells who don't understand the culture, and I've lost 3 trades in one day.

MY TRADE CIRCLE WAS CRIPPLED

THE XENOPHILES ARE REJOICING

I WISH I HAD AN AXE. AN AXENOPHILE

pink for lyfe.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316739769' post='2806353']
I read on CNtel that MK is moving to Pink, so obviously this is MK making their members switch their AA to different PF alliances and move to Pink so they don't get caught doing it. Then once they are all moved, their AAs will become MK again.
[/quote]

Is the source of that "discovery" suggesting MK's AA will be completely empty at one point in time or another?

MK's charge suggests otherwise: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Mushroom%20Kingdom