A Commemoration from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were some very dark days and I think we're all extremely happy they're past. The Viridicide and the Reformation both demonstrate some important characteristics of this game and the alliances that play them, and the significance of both shouldn't be forgotten lightly. My thoughts to the members of the Royal Dominion, Brig, et al. that held true and made the reformation possible. An exceptional group of individuals without a doubt.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1316300927' post='2802633']
Very good, it's still retarded though. I mean everyone knows I'm no mister sensitive, but yea just saying, you guys really aren't that relevant anymore.
[/quote]

Can't tell if sarcastic.

Anyways, post reformation Viridians are indebted to those whose kept the spirit and returned the Viridian banner to CN. To them we owe our thanks.

When a poor and wretched alliance dances with death, like a donkey it agrees with it's destiny, and thereby succumbs. When a superior alliance meets death, it looks into it's eye, and ask itself, "So that was Life, well once more!"

Oh, thanks for all the fish, Maryland. I just might love you from the bottom of my heart.

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1316322078' post='2802853']
[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1316300927' post='2802633']
Very good, it's still retarded though. I mean everyone knows I'm no mister sensitive, but yea just saying, you guys really aren't that relevant anymore.
[/quote]
Can't tell if sarcastic.
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105175&view=findpost&p=2800760"]Neither can I[/url]

Edited by Drai

Here's to another 4 years.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1316360132' post='2802989']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105175&view=findpost&p=2800760"]Neither can I[/url]
[/quote]

I'm sorry if Impero hurt your feelings. He can be kind of insensitive sometimes. :(

[quote name='Audran' timestamp='1316361655' post='2802999']
I'm sorry if Impero hurt your feelings. He can be kind of insensitive sometimes. :(
[/quote]I was just playing around with the quote, Impero doesn't need to flatter himself (ok, who am I kidding).

You are welcome. Perhaps the Viridian Entente could use this occasion to actually reflect on those individuals and groups that did make your resurrection possible. And then, for extra credit, reflect on why so many felt the Viridian Entente, as a community and a group, deserved to be brought back. If an actual reflection was done, and thought put into such an exercise, I think you'd realize that you are making tremendous mistakes that are still yet fixable.